WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
quater
D-Dei
theBOSS.
Angelic Harmony
8 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]]

Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 05 2007, 18:33

Fine...so here is my chapter 3 ^-^
    Thankies for reading and enjoy.

Maeko coughed once, taking in the 3 team mates once more before turning back to Toshiro. "Why does he smile so...?" She looked at Rioku from the corner of her eye, "It's kinda creepy..." Toshiro snorted a laugh, stepping forward and nodding to Rioku. "Long time no see, Rioku. Be patient, the war is still a ways off. We need to be prepared for the fight with the Star village and the Waterfall village. Their shinobi's arw no joke," Toshiro commented. "Niether is my team, Toshiro. You should know that very well," Rioku said, ((though it didn't seem like it)) with a rude comment. Taking in an angry glare from Toshiro, he stepped forward and around him like he was no one of importance.

"Reizo, please, tell me when you think this war will start?" Rioku tried again. Reizo looked in thought for a moment, his mnd switching from different dates. "I'd say...a good month or two from now. Though I hear that some of the shinobi will be coming in soon. But we will have a close watch on them. That's why we have called you in so early. We need as much cover as we can take." "Hmm...Than we shall stay. Come-" "What about the girl?" Nira cut in, glaring daggers at Maeko, who was a bit taken back.

Rioku blinked a couple times, looking over Maeko's features, circling her like a hawk. "Her chakra isn't that great. And she seems...Hmm, what's the words I'm looking for-" "Weak." Rinea finished off, stepping forward and examining Maeko herself. "Unexperienced. This girl is of no threat what-so-ever. Come Nira-chan, if you wish to test her out, we must later. We need rest," Rinea commanded, starting to walk away towards the deserted streets. Nira growled lightly, scoffing as she passed Maeko, and shoving past. Rioku smiled brightly, bowing infront of Maeko. "Would love to see you around...uhh.." He trailed off.

Toshiro was now next to Reizo again, muttering under is breath, cursing Rioku. Maeko growled in her throat also, turning on her heal and storming away with fists clenched tightly, making her knuckled a pale shade of pink, almost turning fully white. "Ohh, fiesty one, isn't she?" Rioku chuckled. Toshiro nor Reizo laughed, but Reizo did nod. "Yes..you could say that. She is out new team mate, so I would like it so kindly, as for you to keep your insults to yourself, Rioku. And her name is Maeko, if you would like to know," Reizo said. Rioku silenced his laughter, nodding lightly. "Very well...Well, I am off." Before they could blink, before a heart took a beat, he was gone.

"Pain in the ass, stuck-up, bastard, retarded looking fool!" Toshiro cursed out loud, grabbing a kunai and plunging it into a tree. "Calm down my friend...It's just for the war. Put up with it until then..." Reizo started, placing a hand on Toshiro's shoulder, "Than, they are the enemies again. but until now-" "They are out allies..I know!" "Come, let's go find Maeko." "Great..." Toshiro sarcastically replied, poofing away in a gray cloud of smoke with Rezio, towards the village market.

((week later))[[Yea yea, I hate time skips too...put up with it!]]

"Where are we going now?" Maeko asked annoyed to her fullest, being dragged by the wrist towards the Konoha gates. Her eyes widening into big round orbs. "Are you kicking me out?!" She yelled frantcially. "Shut up!" Toshiro yelled back, shooting a menacing glare her way. "Sheesh, all we're doing is taking you to the gates. We have to greet the Star Village Group...It's our's and the Moon village's, mission to make sure they don't start any troubles before the war starts," Toshiro said, calmed again. "Oh," Maeko said quietly, pulling her wrist's free and walking inbetweem Toshiro and Rioku.

That's right, Rioku. Reizo was to stay with Rinea and Nira just incase. So there the gates were. Stepping through into the real outside world again, Meako looking around anxiously, hoping the Akatsuki were no where near by. Toshiro looked at her worryingly, walking up to her and tapping her shoulder. "What are you-" Before he could finish, Maeko jumped up and landed in his arms terrified. "DON'T DO THAT!" She yelled, shivering from the surprise scare. "What did I do!?" He shouted back. "You scared the shit out of me! That's what you did!" She threw anothe yell. "Well than stop daydreaming!" He shot back. "I'm not dayingdreaming. I'm looking around just in case! You can never be so sure!"

"Shut up! Both of you!" Rioku screamed, placing a double bladed sword to Toshiro's and Maeko's necks. Maeko shivered at the look in his eye, pure hatred radiating through his sockets. "Gomen..." Maeko choked out, watching the blade carefully as he sheathed them completely again. Toshiro scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest slowely, "Show off," he muttered under his breath. "Shush! I scense someone..." Rioku silently said, squinting his eyes in the distance. Sure enough, there was three shinobi crossing down the dirt path towards Konoha quickly.

Maeko had perfect vision, so seeing them from far away was no problem. There was 2 females and male. The girls were Maeko's age, as it looked like. But the boy seemed to be about 16 or so, jounin definitly. So, we have to fight these guys...a jounin!? I'm barely a Chuunin! Maeko thought fearfully.

A sudden hult came to the three shinobi's pace. The male stopping infront of the girls, a wide smirk appearing along his tanned face. Light grey orbs sparkled like no other. ((If Q-sama reads this, don't go all conceited on us, please.)) Standing at about 6'2 or so, the 16 year old male had a toned body, that much Maeko could tell. Golden hair flowing from his scalp, landing a few centimeters form the eyes. A blue, baggy shirt hungy loosly onto his body, and tan baggy pants followed after. Kunai pouch on his right leg like they all had.

Next to him, the second tallest, a female, stood about 5'6 maybe, the most gorgeous silver hair flowed down to her mid back, cut perfectly. And light blue high lights in random spots. Pale baby blue eyes stared blankly around, looking at nothing in particular. But a wide smirk on her features as well. She wore a pale purple shirt that crosses V neck style, showing her fishnet shirt and part of her chest ((Sorry Dei-san lol)). Black shorts attached to her legs nicely, and a katana hung there dully. Then a bow and arrow remained on her back, protected by animal fur.

Lastly, there was the smallest of the group, but still as intimidating like the others, was a girl 5'4 or 5'5. Raven black hair that shined fantasticlly. The darkest of green eyes, yet so bright like the others. A dark green tank top stopping just about the belly button, bandages reveiling along her stomach((Let's just hope death-san dosn't kill me ^-^;;)). Fingerless fishnet gloves made the way up her arm, stopping at her elbow. Black shorts clung to her legs like her friend. Two blades faintly showed around her neck, and an obvious chop stick placed on her ear. Her expression; boredom. Plus, she seemd to have some extra pouches than her friends. All we tanned and toned well.

Maeko was curious, as to who was who. "Toshiro, Rioku..." The male looked down boringly, only because Maeko was only 5'6, "Who is this? Another one of your friend's?" Toshiro scoffed, and Rioku just chuckled. Maeko blushed in embarrassment, shooting a secret glare at the two. Toshiro rolled his eyes, pushing Maeko out of the way. "Please Kyro, let's talk and introduce somewhere else? Mizumi," Toshiro nodded towards the tallest female, "Hirami." He finished. They looked up slowely, following after Kyro. Maeko sighed heavily, rubbing her temples and running after the group. I should've stayed with the Akatsuki! She yelled at herself in her head.

THERE!

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05 2007, 21:37; edited 1 time in total
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]]

Post by theBOSS. Wed Dec 05 2007, 18:37

i don't think my stomach is of importance =0=;;;

but good chapter ^__^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Wed Dec 05 2007, 18:39

Thanks ^-^
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:15

yes! we come out :D

and i get a katana and a bow and arrows! yes!! :D

and.. *gasp* I"M TALLER THAN DEATHY??...

eh.. i 'm out of energy.. -0-
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:36

5'10 is tall? Short stuff...

And aww I wanted to be the playa with the smile....Not boring!
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:37

quater wrote:5'10 is tall? Short stuff...

And aww I wanted to be the playa with the smile....Not boring!

WTH, you wanna be 6 ft?
    and the 'playa' is Jake-kun lol
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:38

... just 4 inches less than how tall you are.. no big deal.. but 5'6 is a big deal :D

playa...
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:38

lol,

Everyone in the story is a giant.

why....Let's make them 4 ft. 10!!!!!!
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:41

nii's 6'2 in real life...

he's upset that 4 inches were cut off of him...
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:44

I can tell Charm-chan to change it later
    *Waves hands*
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:45

*sniffles*
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:46

Why are you crying...?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:47

Nah,
    I'm sniffling........

Huge difference, trust me. ^____^
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:48

Whatever....

*Walks away to bar*
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:49

uh.. i lve the story btw ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:49

*many peace signs*

Awesome
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 3]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Dec 05 2007, 19:56

Flourite!
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:05

Yea, awsome work Charm-chan!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:06

are we still friends?
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:08

Who?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:09

Kiami.........
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:11

Would you be sad if I wasnt?
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:13

uh....oh no!!!!!

That's like saying you don;t want to be and I don't want to force you!!!!!

It's okay...
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:16

You couldn't force me to do anything, Nii-kun lol
    Of course im your friend
    Why wouldn't I be
    but you said it yourself
    we are Rivals ^-^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Wed Dec 05 2007, 20:18

Yeah, but still.
    I was beginning to think you hated me there because you sounded angry for a couple of seconds there
    and I was about to get a heart attack.

wow, and yes, we're rivals but tough

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 00:30