WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
jake989
Angelic Harmony
6 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]]

Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:33

People mentioned in this chapter:
    [[Making these names up as I go...]]
    Q-sama((Kyro))[[From Star Village]]
    Dei-san((Mizumi))[[From Star Village]]
    Death-san((Hirami))[[From Star Village]]

Yurii-chan((Rinea))[[From Moon Village]]
    Kns-chan((Nira))[[From Moon Village]]
    Jake-kun((Rioku))[[From Moon Village]]

Walking through the semi-busy streets, Meako plotted her revenge against the Uchiha boy. But, curiosity taking the better of her, she wanted to truely know the powers of the Uchiha, and her own team mates.

Reizo looked over at her through his big, glossy blue eyes. "What are you thinking now? Surely still not getting back on Sasuke. He's really not the person you should be messing with..." he stated, "Too strong for you."

Maeko stopped dead in her tracks, offended that she was just called weak. "Excuse me? But I can take him on! What's so great about the stupid boy anyway!?" Maeko yelled, throwing her hands to her hips.

Toshiro raised a eyebrow in intrest, turning on his heels and scoffing back at Maeko. "Your telling me, that you have never heard of the Uchiha clan?" He asked incediously.

Maeko flushed embarrassingly, shaking her head and glaring at Toshiro. "Why don't you inform me, oh great one," she mocked.

Toshiro opened his mouth to make a smart comment back, but a hand lightly placed itself on his shoulder, Reizo looking down at him seriously. Toshiro Snarled, rolling his eyes and looking back over at Maeko. "I don't know what kind of konoichi you are, but your a bad ninja. The Uchiha clan are the beholders of the Sharingan."

Maeko's hands dropped to her sides, her fingers slowly twisting into a tight fist. "Sharingan...That's what Itachi called his jutsu...So, Sasuke knows Itachi?"

"Itachi...? that's Sasuke's older brother...He abandoned the village long ago. How do you know of him, but not Sasuke or the Uchiha's?" Reizo asked quickly.

Maeko shook her head and looked around the streets, a couple people stopping to look at the young ninja's talking quietly. "Not here...later."

Just than a few villagers came running down the streets, carrying children and looking for shelter. Maeko shot a quizzing look directly at Reizo, who sighed heavily and place d ahand on his temples.

"Let's go...they're here again..."

"Who's they?" She asked, running up to fall in sync with Reizo and Toshiro's running.

"The Star village team...They always seem to cause such trouble," Toshiro answered dully.

"Can you tell me more about them before we get there?"

"You take this one Reizo."

"Okay..." Reizo laughed lightly, looking over at Maeko, "Okay. The three people on that team come from the Moon Village. There is Rinea, the 14 year old girl with a massive temper. She is like the group coordinator. The planner for easier terms. She decided where, when, and how to strike at an opponet or enemy. And she finds out the weakness of anyone. But only by night fall is this her key advantage. Learning everything under the moon's light. She moves like no other, catching secrets, plans, anything she wants. Like the moon can control the way she thinks and feels. It's her gift,

"next is Nira, the next 14 year old girl with a mean fist. Her main point would be taijutsu, but she can do ninjutsu and genjutsu's, she just prefers her pysical strength. Killing under the moon is her greatest victory. The moon guides her as well, like Rinea. Her famous jutsu 'Cresent Fall' is where she reaches up to the moon, like a prayer to the god of some sort, and soon it's like all you see is the bright moon before you, but before your body is crushed by the falling of her fists. Very tough girl..." Reizo finished off, laughing while stroking the back of his head.

"But you said three of them, who is the next?" She asked more intrested.

"15 year old Rioku...The leader of the two girls. The killer, you could say. Rioku may seem like a boy you could hang around with. Joke with. Unlike his sisters, he has a sense of humor, but that's why he is leader. Rioku can only stay 'fun' for so long. It's like a boiling point. When he get's mad...You better find yourself a nice burial place. He carries around a great sword, that seems to take commands from only him. With a curving blade, and split in two like a fork at the tip, and blue streaks surrounding the hilt. Carved also on the hilt, is a cresent moon. If that sword is pulled out in battle, it's the end. For a chuunin, Rioku is as strong as a jounin, mayeb ANBU themselves. But he's pretty lazy," Toshiro explained, never taking his eyes from up ahead, and soon skidding to a stop.

There stood three kids, serious expressions planted on both girls, but a wide grin spread across the boys mouth, extending from ear to ear.

So, Reizo-kun and Toshiro-kun weren't lieing...just look at them...Maeko thought in her head.

A tall girl about 5"8 stood holding a katana in her left hand. A bored expression written on her face as she looked Maeko in the eye. Her skin pale as the moon itself. Her light brown, straight hair stood against her back, but a few strands flying freely in her face, her bangs almost covering all of her eye. Which were an intense color of grey, a hint of green mixed in. Wearing tan shorts, her weapon pouch on her right leg, and a white jacket left half unzipped, her fishnet shirt showing. Than she work a white choker with a black cresent moon haning like a charm. Rinea.

Next to her, a girl just a bit shorter at 5"6 or 7 with jet black hair and red streaks sliding down on her bangs, covering the right eye, which were evergreen. Narrowing intensly to look at Maeko. Pale skin like her friend. Wearing a short skirt of the color red, and black diagonal lines running across it. A black long sleeve shirt, with white trimmings along the end of the sleeves and bottom of the shirt. I cresent moon tattoo on her wrist and right cheek. A black choker with a white cresent moon hanging as a charm. Nira.

Than, the boy that stood the most intimidating, even with a smile so bright and friendly, Rioku stood holding onto the hilt of a sword hanging on his left side of his thigh. With hair as gold as the sun, the was curved side ways, running over his eyes, and coing just above the ears. His navy blue eyes glimmering excitingly, looking over at Toshiro and Reizo. Pale skin matching his team mates, he was about 5"8 or so. Wearing baggy blue shorts, and a plain black shirt, his weapon pouch on his left leg. Even though being a boy, he wore a choker of red, with a two cresent moons, both of the color black and white.

"Reizo, Toshiro...such a pleasent meeting! Now, when is the new war?"
    [[It's 1:32 am...-.- I am crazy... bye bye!]]

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02 2007, 18:26; edited 2 times in total
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Instinct: 39

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]]

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:40

HAHAHA!!!
    IT....WAS....GREAT!!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!
    Ur not crazy!
    Ur a great writer!
    Thanks for putting me in there!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:41

Well, your gonna be in alot of chapter Jake-kun!

Your fighting in the war silly

Against Q-sama, Dei-san, and Death-san
    ^-^
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:45

Ohh...well thats gonna be good!
    so there is moon, star, and leaf village...and star and leaf are friends or not?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:47

No, the Star and Leaf are enemies

And Moon aren't really friends with leaf, but there help

So Moon and Leaf work together

Than later on Imma add the Waterfall village to alibi with the Star village
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kiami Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:50

Great story Charm-chan!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:51

ok so why is a star team in leaf?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:51

*Thumbs up*
    Ha, thanks Kia-chan!
    I can't believe I finally got the comp back!
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:53

I dont wanna like Sasuke, change the title!!!

and your gonna get if off in a couple days again...

take advantage now
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:55

Geez so mean!!!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:55

I was thinking of changing the title anyway...
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:56

To...what?
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Sat Dec 01 2007, 02:58

Choosing The Right Path?

Hmm, great to me ^-^
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 03:01

Sounds good!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 03:02

Yea, I dont feel like making a love story

Too mushy for me now

Already made alot

So, a regular story ^-^
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 03:03

Well I better get goinng!
    GREAT STORY!!!
    Esically about the Rioku guy he sounds pretty cool!
    Night!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Dec 01 2007, 03:03

Of course, it's you lol

Bye bye!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 14:00

Wait I just re-read the story and it says:
    The three people on that team come from the Moon Village.

And these are the tree people:
    Yurii-chan((Rinea))[[From Star Village]]
    Kns-chan((Nira))[[From Star Village]]

Jake-kun((Rioku))[[From Star Village]]

So how do they come from Star village but then you say they come from Moon village?
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Sat Dec 01 2007, 20:25

She made a typo
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 21:27

I can see...but what village do they belong to?
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kiami Sat Dec 01 2007, 21:38

Rinea, Nira, and Rioku are from the Moon village

The others are from the Star
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sat Dec 01 2007, 21:39

so me, kazekage, and hikage are the bad guys?
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Sat Dec 01 2007, 23:15

no you guys side with leaf!
    My team sides with waterfall and we attack leaf.

Nvm ur right!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Dec 02 2007, 18:25

Lol, ill change it now

Yes death-san

Your the enemey ^-^;;
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 2]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Sun Dec 02 2007, 18:31

OH YESHH

are you going to mess my character up? =0=;;;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 17:25