WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Titaniumxvx
AkiQ
Aichu
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
Michael
jake989
KarateKeyaQ
quater
Choushi
Shugo
14 posters

flashbacks in anime are they necessary

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Empty Re: flashbacks in anime are they necessary

Post by quater Wed Jun 25 2008, 15:17

I am annoyed at Naruto quite a lot.

Let's see.

They air one of the world's most ridiculous amount of fillers and useless episodes. Nearly a hundred. Not only was it uneeded it was clearly extensively useless. So from this point after the filler they return to the Shippuden series, to make it worse, to toss the man who apparently was a genius because the current background ost makers suck, and then to top it off the annoying Flashbacks are still playing. I apologize but I find insult that you think I am so STUPID that I forgot something from the original Anime. I didn't realize Naruto was still looking for Sasuke thanks for making it bountifully evident by playing a flashback to it every 5 seconds possible.

They have also successfully made Naruto look like a complete panzy and weak nin at every turn. For the world, Naruto always thinking about Sasuke doesn't make him look strong, it makes him look very weak that he can't get over these moments. I understand his goal to help Sasuke, but these constant flashbacks take away a lot from his Shippuden Character. Then afterwards Shippuden creates and dramatifies fights that didn't really happen, such as Gai Sensei's team verse themselves. Not only did these fights suck on all levels, but so have most fights in the shippuden.

But this was all tolerable.

However shippuden may have crossed the line with me. How DARE they add yet ANOTHER useless filler arc after all they have already done to add and waste time and the already PREVIOUSLY done filler arc. The producers should be outright hung for this. I mean they have more comfy anime space that they really could go until the Third Arc of Naruto (sayin there is going to be one) without any trouble for them hitting into the manga, or coming within a hundred chapters if you think about it. Afterall a lot of times Animes can follow a manga with no Filler, staying comfortably behind it by about thirty chapters. The filler is just in case the Anime goes a little to fast.

There is most truely, no excuse.
    happyangel
    happyangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 890
    Happiness bar :
    flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-12

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Empty Re: flashbacks in anime are they necessary

Post by happyangel Wed Jun 25 2008, 17:43

Yes, the audience gets an insight/more developed view of the characters. ^^ (Am I the only one who dont mind flashbacks/fillers/spoilers?! *ish odd*)

Sometimes anime have to add filler eps when they are ahead of the manga? Although I dont think this applies to Naruto, does it?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 25 2008, 18:35

It's been established that's not the Flashback we need. We mean flashbacking over and over to the same scenes.

Anime cannot get ahead of the Manga, and whatever chance this ever applied to Naruto, it's long since not applied to Naruto.
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3673
    What's up Tab : *Munches*
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue83 / 10083 / 100flashbacks in anime are they necessary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 100
    Power: 100
    Instinct: 100

Post by Sayomi Hatake Thu Jun 26 2008, 18:18

like in naruto when they have flashbacks to what happen just 5 seconds ago XD I hate em ... they are only necessary to sho character depth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 07:55