WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
King_Of_Blades
quater
Draken_Prime
7 posters

Advertising board

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Advertising board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Advertising board - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Advertising board - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertising board

Post by quater Mon Jul 07 2008, 23:56

Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:I disagree. What could possibly be gained from promoting other sites on our site? And your blind faith RPG will surely do no good with our users right draken? This idea will just make us the plight of Recruit hunters

I hate to do this cuz i like you Q and all but if you guys dont advertise but send out all of your 2000 members to build up people probably knowing 50% of the users they get will never come back why do it...The Chuunin exams is a great example...i mean you guys are sending out people to go and recruit but hate when people do it to you...how does that sound??? Please be nice i was just saying i have no problem here just saying is all....

As I explained to the guy from earlier.

Lot's of users can make threads about their forums. I know several users have done it

Lot's of users can talk about their forums too
    Or put it in their signature.

And (As long as they aren't site Vulturing) they can PM about it.

These things are fine.

IF we make a forum for only site advertizing, then we will get a lot more site vultures.

Are we pro Site Vulturing? Sure. We do it. Every Site does it.

But there is no reason to put a (Site Vulture here) Sign up on us. It's better to just avoid putting the sign up.

Do you see the difference? (I am not mad, I am just trying to explain here that the system up is already fair) Those sites that put up Advertizing boards, they are free to do it. We don't FORCE them too. But we just don't really want too.

Oh well nvm then....i'm shuttin up before i say something stupid....i mean i get what you mean now...nvm....i thought like no one could ask people to join there sites...like if they make a good friend and find they like another anime and then ask them to join just to talk to them on there...see i understand that....

Yeah people do that.

Heck a lot of times I see Spam bots come on here...We don't even ban them.

We are pretty safe in our thoughts that WOTN is the best site so it's not really a big deal.

If we catch someone who joins and just PM's his site and never posts, we will stop that.

But othewise, we pretty much will let people do whatever they want...

But putting up a board so that people here just to recruit can, and those passing by will join to recruit?

No thanks.

Plus it looks trashy.
    Hiro
    Hiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1519
    What's up Tab : I like to fight....Bring me a good battle...
    Happiness bar :
    Advertising board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Advertising board - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

AMP
    Natural: 99
    Power: 99
    Instinct: 99

Post by Hiro Mon Jul 07 2008, 23:58

quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:I disagree. What could possibly be gained from promoting other sites on our site? And your blind faith RPG will surely do no good with our users right draken? This idea will just make us the plight of Recruit hunters

I hate to do this cuz i like you Q and all but if you guys dont advertise but send out all of your 2000 members to build up people probably knowing 50% of the users they get will never come back why do it...The Chuunin exams is a great example...i mean you guys are sending out people to go and recruit but hate when people do it to you...how does that sound??? Please be nice i was just saying i have no problem here just saying is all....

Lot's of users can make threads about their forums. I know several users have done it

These things are fine.

IF we make a forum for only site advertizing, then we will get a lot more site vultures.

But there is no reason to put a (Site Vulture here) Sign up on us. It's better to just avoid putting the sign up.

Do you see the difference? (I am not mad, I am just trying to explain here that the system up is already fair) Those sites that put up Advertizing boards, they are free to do it. We don't FORCE them too. But we just don't really want too.

Oh well nvm then....i'm shuttin up before i say something stupid....i mean i get what you mean now...nvm....i thought like no one could ask people to join there sites...like if they make a good friend and find they like another anime and then ask them to join just to talk to them on there...see i understand that....

Yeah people do that.

We are pretty safe in our thoughts that WOTN is the best site so it's not really a big deal.

If we catch someone who joins and just PM's his site and never posts, we will stop that.

But putting up a board so that people here just to recruit can, and those passing by will join to recruit?

No thanks.

Plus it looks trashy.

well yeah i understand....totally get ya...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Advertising board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Advertising board - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Mon Jul 07 2008, 23:59

Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:

These things are fine.

Yeah people do that.

No thanks.

Plus it looks trashy.

well yeah i understand....totally get ya...

Okay

I was just trying to explain to you our current policy.

We don't really talk about. Because well, if we talk about it then we acknowledge them...It's not really good to do.

So do you think it's fair? (I am curious about your opinion here)
    Hiro
    Hiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1519
    What's up Tab : I like to fight....Bring me a good battle...
    Happiness bar :
    Advertising board - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Advertising board - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

AMP
    Natural: 99
    Power: 99
    Instinct: 99

Post by Hiro Tue Jul 08 2008, 00:03

quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Hiro wrote:

These things are fine.

Yeah people do that.

No thanks.

Plus it looks trashy.

Yeah perfectly i get it...like to join this site just to get members and stuff is not right on so many levels...that's why for the chuunin exams i asked all the admins who are my friends if they could post a link to here and what not to help me with teh exams...but going to any site and trying to steal members for your own gain is just wrong....But yeah i think it's totally fair...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 03:32