WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dark's FanFiction #3

XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dark's FanFiction #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Dark's FanFiction #3 Empty Dark's FanFiction #3

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Thu May 08 2008, 20:32

Hello all the people that may or may not read meh stuff! This is part three and I feel proud...ish...yeah. ^^'

Fast Forward to the next day, Training!! W00t! They get their first excersise (sp?)as a team!! Yeah...I'm...idk...w00ty today...

~X~Bound By Chains~X~

"My Dear...Why not come visit me?"the voice rung.

"Where are you?"Dark whispered, not being able to muster anything stronger.

"You remember where...I'll lead you if you can't think about it..."he said. Dark felt this dream slipping away. The pain that stung her neck jolted her out of unconsiousness. She turned on the bed, looking at her clock.

"Four AM..."she whispered irritably, drawing herself up. "Why does he speak to me?"she wondered quietly. The yellow-eyed girl rose from the bed, walking through the halls to go outside. She was out there soon enough, she could feel the throb of her right eye sockett. "Uhh..."she grumbled,holding her empty sockett.

"Does is hurt?"the words came with the comming wind. Dark gasped, whipping around to see him.

"Why've you come back?" she almost snarled at him, he smiled deviously.

"Only to see how your skills are progressing...I'm debating when you're comming with me...Does your eye still hurt?"he smirked, his yellow eyes amused with Dark's pain.

"And if it does?"she growled, then inhaled sharply. She dropped to her knees, both shoulder and eye sockett burning. "Stop!"she cried,the pain burned hotter. Orochimaru simply grinned.

"I'll visit you again..."he said,vanishing in the wind. Dark punched the ground after a moment.

"No!!"

(I haven't looked it over,if it's long, then it's done, if not. I'll finish it soon enough.)
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5375
    What's up Tab : My coat-tails...quit riding them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dark's FanFiction #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 103
    Power: 130
    Instinct: 111

Dark's FanFiction #3 Empty Re: Dark's FanFiction #3

Post by Sado Thu May 08 2008, 21:52

Perhaps you should consider putting all your things into a single thread.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dark's FanFiction #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Fri May 09 2008, 00:50

i agree....easier for people....cuz their lazy...trust me...i know...from experience
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dark's FanFiction #3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Fri May 09 2008, 19:33

Meh...I don't have the attention span to write the entire thing out on one thread. And I guess I didn't make it to where I said it would be skipped to. ^^'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 13:31