WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dark's FanFiction #2

XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dark's FanFiction #2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Dark's FanFiction #2 Empty Dark's FanFiction #2

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Thu May 01 2008, 18:03

Hello again. I don't care if it's read or not, but if anyone reads it,I appreciate your time!

This chapter is rated T for language.

This chapter will be fast-forwarded to the Squad Groupings.

~X~Bound By Chains~X~

"Team Seven...Naruto Uzumaki..." Iruka announced.

"Huh?"Naruto looked up.

"...Sakura Haruno..."he continued, Sakura slammed her forehead on the desk while Naruto jumped up giddily.

"...Sasuke Uchiha..."he said at last. Naruto thumped his head on the desk while Sakura cheered.

"And your assistant sensei will be Dark Yamato."he said. All three looked at her, her yellow eye was emotionless.

The pre-teens of team 7 went to an empty room to wait for their sensei. Dark was asleep in a chair. Soon after Naruto left the trap, a silver-haired man and a woman with silver hair as well walked in. The man chucked the eraser at the sleeping Dark. She woke with a jolt as chalkdust exploded on her face, except her right eye, her hair covered that.

"My first impression of my assistant is...you're a lazyass..."he said. Dark rolled her visible eye. "My first impression of the rest of you...You're a bunsh of idiots."his voice had no tone as he said this.

The women giggled,"Kakashi-kun! Don't be so mean!" she said. her voice was warm and young. All of the students sighed and followed tis "Kakashi" to the roof. The woman followed him as well.

"Alright, we're going to give brief introductions."said the silver-haired man. The silver-haired woman hugged his arm. Dark raised her visible eyebrow.

"Sensei? Can't you give us an example?"Sakura asked. Kakashi sighed irritably and nodded. He looked to the woman, nodding.

She hopped off the railing they leaned on and smiled broadly. "I'm Rabbit Hatake! I like...Kakashi,Bunnies, Ninjas,Babies and stuff! I don't really dislike anything. I have tons of hobbies and I dream of...Kakashi!!"she giggled.

Dark looked disgusted, Sakura rolled her eyes though she was alot like that, Sasuke was pretending to be emo and Naruto was futzing with his headband. Kakashi hugged Rabbit as she sauntered back to him. Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke all went. Kakashi sighed inwardly as it went onto Dark.

"My name is Dark Yamato. I like...things. I dislike...my parents,smiles and happy couples. I have no real hobbies. And I don't dream much anymore." Dark said plainly, her yellow eye looked calm, but meloncholly.

Part 2 Done (I guess)

Last edited by XxXDark.FlashXxX on Sat May 03 2008, 20:37; edited 1 time in total
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dark's FanFiction #2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Dark's FanFiction #2 Empty Re: Dark's FanFiction #2

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Fri May 02 2008, 02:13

o.o scary!! XD but i like itttt
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Dark's FanFiction #2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Fri May 02 2008, 19:58

It's not even done yet.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Dark's FanFiction #2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Dark's FanFiction #2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Fri May 02 2008, 20:10

I would hope not. Otherwise it would be a little too short.
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Fri May 02 2008, 20:17

Is that a good or bad comment?
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Fri May 02 2008, 20:19

I was replying to your statement before mine. Where you claimed the chapter is unfinished. My reply merely meant that if this was your entire chapter then it wasn't worth posting.
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    XxXDark.FlashXxX
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by XxXDark.FlashXxX Fri May 02 2008, 20:21

Oh,okay. ^^'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 19:00