WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote)

Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5375
    What's up Tab : My coat-tails...quit riding them.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 103
    Power: 130
    Instinct: 111

My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Empty My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote)

Post by Sado Thu Apr 24 2008, 03:02

As I watch this area of WOTN drift slowly away from being purely dedicated to fanfics, I can't help but think, "I should totally get in on that action." So I did, and now I'll post pointless things I've written here. Some of them you may have seen before but have now disappeared into the chasm of a thousand abandoned threads, some will be newly posted here. There may be poems, or stories, or essays, or treatises on the human condition...but that last one is unlikely.
    All the same, here's the first rambling and most likely hypocritical thing I've got.

Spoiler:

It starts off well, but I couldn't make it finish with the same strength. Or at least I think so. Thoughts?

Last edited by Sado on Thu Jul 17 2008, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Empty Re: My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote)

Post by Endless Nothing Thu Apr 24 2008, 20:11

How wonderfully magnificent!
    I found it was a delightfuly well written piece of work. I do not feel that the power behind your message was lost in the least throughout the whole of the speech and I enjoyed it, very much so in fact. I applaud the splendorous elegance, and utter intellegence underlying this prolonged metaphorical writing.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Happiness bar :
    My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Empty Re: My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote)

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Apr 24 2008, 23:05

Ohh!! this is the thingy you wrote because of the dare, right?

I dun get it fully, but it's really well writen!
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Thu Apr 24 2008, 23:41

I wrote it during the dare, but also because me and my friend were talking about it and supposedly because I'm English I should be sexually atracted to language. But thats patently untrue, it has nothing to do with where I'm from...
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Happiness bar :
    My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Fri Apr 25 2008, 16:54

That's true...

I don't get a lot of it though... It sounds very grown up @.@
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Fri Apr 25 2008, 21:23

I agree with Endless, it was a very enlightening piece of writing. I liked it very much, but I will admit I didn't understand it very much.
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Sat Apr 26 2008, 03:17

There isn't really much to understand, but if theres any particular thing that's got you confused or that you didn't understand I'd be happy to shed some light on it's intent or meaning.
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Thu May 29 2008, 04:54

Alright folks, I'm part of the Blag-o-sphere or Interblog or whatever crazy thing you want to call it now. Over the Summer I decided I was going to try and write something new everyday. So here's the first entry, I figured I'd post it here as well for kicks. But also go and check it out on occasion if you feel so inclined.

http://fullyclothedlunch.blogspot.com/

Spoiler:
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Fri May 30 2008, 15:02

Wow, it's very good!
    kino inuzuka
    kino inuzuka
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 25
    Happiness bar :
    My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My Romance With A Disembodied Entity (AKA, Things I wrote) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by kino inuzuka Mon Jun 09 2008, 14:00

kool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 22:13