WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back...

Poll

How was it?

[ 0 ]
    A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... 2HwAlpQ0%A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... 2HwAlpQ0%A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... 2HwAlpQ100%A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... ORIszmu [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    AnnaMay
    AnnaMay
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2425
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-04

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 2
    Instinct: 1

A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Empty A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back...

Post by AnnaMay Fri Dec 07 2007, 12:06

An old ending I wrote back when I was depressed...pretty good, though.
    Current mood: A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Creative creative

okay. it's really long, so be patient. it's longer than i thought, but if you read it, it's worth it.

Leaves scraped across the cold ground in a silent gust of wind. Other than that, the world was sleeping, as quiet as a tomb.
    Dark clouds drifted slowly across an even darker sky, obscuring the light of the full moon. The long dark coat I wore was wrapped about me, like a cloak of invisibility. My breathing was shallow, and a cold sweat covered my body. Dread and fear filled my soul as I anticipated the task before me.
    Out of the silent darkness came a loud thumping noise…and I stopped short. I stifled the nervous giggle that bubbled up into my throat when I realized it was the sound of my heart beating.
    I kept walking
    As I approached the clearing in the middle of the stand of trees, the clouds drifted away from the face of the moon. It seemed to leer down at me, accusing me of the crime I was about to commit. As I gazed across the clearing, a tree stepped forward, as if it were to greet me.
    Not a tree, but a man. You. My mind raced for something to say…my mouth opened to speak, but words deserted me. There was nothing to say. You knew, also, what we had come to this place to accomplish.
    They promised me you would be the last. After this, I would be allowed to return to the life I had once known. Into the oblivion of an eventless existence. The lives I had snuffed out, like so many candles, would be forgotten…the havoc I had caused would be ended…the deception I had lived would vanish…the nightmare would finally be over, with this one last 'tragedy'.
    Except it had to be you.
    As you stepped forward into the moonlight, the hood you wore fell back, revealing your face. So familiar, so handsome, and so sad. You were so solemn, and determined, as if your soul had already departed. Your eyes; which had been trained on the sacrificial dagger in my hand; now lifted and met mine, staring into my soul. I hoped you could read my mind. I hope you knew that I dreaded this…knew that every fiber of my being rebelled against it. In hope you understood that it would have to be either you or me…they would never let us both live.
    Another gust of wind, stronger than the first, whispered through the trees, lifting the leaves in a happy dance that belied the circumstances of the evening. You gazed unwaveringly into my eyes, reminding me of the first time I saw you. In a dream, those same dark eyes bored into mine, as you told me how our fates were to be entwined. I misunderstood the meaning of your words, and used every means possible to find you, and once I did, you warned me to stay away. You avoided my existence, but the more you pushed, the more I struggled, until the day I was in your arms. You cried, and didn't answer me when I asked you why. I dismissed that episode along with many others, when the depression in your eyes grew apparent when you looked at me.
    You knew.
    You knew.
    My heart gave a great leap as realization came to me like the break of day. Then I closed my eyes. A rushing sound filled my head, and a million little stars seemed to swirl around me in a screaming vortex of light and sound. Voices called to me, enveloping my mind in confusion, pulling me in too many directions, tearing me apart. The twisting light whirled faster…and even faster…the voices screaming louder, and louder, until all I was aware of was light and sound an pain. Invisible hands reached into me and took hold of my heart, squeezing me in a relentless, unforgiving vice.
    Something warm fell on my cheek and ran down to the corner of my lips, breaking me away from the phantom prison. I opened my eyes. You gazed at me still, the intensity in your face still apparent.
    The lone tear I shed dripped off of my chin and fell to the ground. I stared down at where it had fallen, wondering at the power in it. When I looked up again, you were less than an armslength away from me. Your eyes pleaded for me to finish what I had started.
    A trembling hand, my hand, held the dagger pit between us. I bowed my head, as if saying a prayer. You stood, waiting…waiting. The carvings in the dagger seemed to come to life in the glimmering moonlight. I glanced at you and met your gaze once more. We stood anticipating…communicating our last good-byes wordlessly. The clouds covered the moon again, making everything a shadow. I closed my eyes and whispered, hoarsely:
    "Forgive me"
    And I plunged the dagger into warm flesh. One last time…one last death. I could see your eyes widen in horror as I fell to my knees, and crumpled to the ground, my own blood forming a dark pool around me. The handle of the knife protruded grotesquely from my chest. As my life drained from me, I felt no pain…only a sense of redemption. You knelt by me, asking me 'why?'
    With my last breath, I whispered
    "Sacrifice"
    I smiled as you held my hand, your tears falling onto my face. I closed my eyes, and let the cold hands of oblivion carry me into the darkness while you whispered my name.

AnnaMay
    AnnaMay
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Right_bar_bleue

AMP

A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Empty Re: A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back...

Post by AnnaMay Thu Dec 20 2007, 02:49

oh well...no one read my first one, but i thought Id post this one too anyways....

The wind howled in my ears, obscuring the sounds of the battle I was now witnessing.
    You wrestled with a dark, cloaked figure, the face of which neither one of us could discern what exactly it was you were fighting.
    I hid behind a large round boulder, helpless, knowing that if I showed myself, you would be angry that I had followed you here.
    I saw a flash of light as the moonlight reflected briefly on the blade they held in their hand, as the clouds finally parted. It was then that I saw your attacker’s face. At that moment, the whole world fell away. The sound of the wind was but a memory, for all I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears. The face of your attacker was stained with malice and hatred, but yet I could not hate it…
    This woman you had loved…who had earned your trust and devotion…her once beautiful face twisted and contorted, as she struggled to defeat you. Her eyes were devoid of all the warmth that had once inhabited them…I looked at you, and gasped aloud as you stumbled backwards and fell, stunned and horrified at the identity of this person who wished to destroy you.
    She heard me gasp and stopped short, her dagger raised high above her head. She slowly turned and looked at me, her face twisting into a cold sneer…. “What are you doing here?” she chucked cruelly
    “…Slave…” The single word caused me to jump, as if I had been slapped. You looked at me in surprise, and I tried to apologize, but there was nothing I knew how to say. In that moment, I saw in your eyes all that you never had the chance to say to me…every word that had crossed your mind to tell me that you had ignored. You had turned to me, foolishly turning your back on her. I saw it coming, knew I had no power to stop it. I cried out, but it was too late. You sank to your knees, then slumped over on your side, the dagger protruding from your back, near your heart.
    I didn’t think. I simply ran over to your side and knelt by your broken form…a thin thread of blood streamed from the corner of your lips. Your eyes took on a glazed sheen, and you whispered my name.
    Blood bubbled from your lips and you closed your eyes as your heart beat on last time. My cheeks were damp, and I realized I was crying. I was alone. I pulled the hood of the cloak back over my head and stood up. I left my dagger in your back…I didn’t need it anymore.
    “I’m sorry”
    I turned and walked away without looking back…my work was finished…

Last edited by on Thu Dec 20 2007, 02:59; edited 1 time in total
    AnnaMay
    AnnaMay
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back... Empty Re: A short Non-Naruto ever-after I wrote a while back...

Post by AnnaMay Thu Dec 20 2007, 02:59

A hate letter I wrote to me...

i hate myself.
    i am disgusting. I am fat I am ugly I am a waste of time for everyone who may spare a moment to look inmy direction
    everything I do is a waste i screw everything up
    he won't even have sex with me unless the conditions are absolutely perfect. for him
    my feelings do not matter have not ever mattered will not ever matter
    i would kill myself but i've already screwed everything else up it could be the one good decision i do make
    I hate my life i am not stupid in fact i am smarter than most people i will ever come in contact with
    but that will never matter because i wasn't born with the right last name or the kind of genes that would make me beautiful and thin
    If god ever made a mistake, i was it. or maybe he just sits up there and laughs at me because i am useless i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate me i loathe me
    i would destroy everything but what would that change i would only hate me more
    i have truly tried to love me. I have praised my self, my idiotic accomplishments, but they all mean nothing. I can't say the right things i can't do the right things and everyone just looks at me like im stupid.
    they treat me like i am retarded. i am not stupid i could do anything i wanted
    but i could never get what i need i don't deserve to live.
    i wish i could die. maybe by cancer or some horribly painful chronic disease and make the ridicule of my life complete. i deserve it i should rot in hell
    my life has no hope no hope no hope hopeless
    i tried i really tried i tried to be a good person i tried to be what everyone thought i needed to be i was nice i was sweet i gave stuff to people but that's just not me
    when i don't hate myself i'm loud and crazy and i like to do crazy things but you just tell me to stop. stop having fun stop being happy stop being me
    i hate my life i hate it i hate it hate hate hate hate hate
    i despise me i destest me i abhor me i am a horrible mean lazy backbiting gossiping hypocrite not to mention ugly fat nasty scuzzy disgusting heap of dung i should really die
    i don't want to live unless someone can love me the way i am me when i'm crazy and loud and do crazy things. i used to have friends who loved me that way but i was always older and now i need to be mature because that's what he expects of me
    he thinks he knows me but he never will he should have been with someone who looked the part...at least he whouldn't have to worry about changing that. but now i have to dress different, walk different talk different eat different and be someone else someone who i was never meant to be and i hate who i have become please someone kill me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 02:56