WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote

Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 147
    What's up Tab : writing
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Empty Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Mon Jan 14 2008, 22:34

I wrote and posted the following fanfictions at fanfiction.net:

o1 Revenge Was Never Bittersweet [Complete]
    o2 Revenge Was Never Bittersweet [In Progress]
    o3 i will learn to love again [complete]
    o4 Daisuki Desu Yo [complete]
    o5 The Last Night [complete]
    o6 Seven Minutes in Hell [complete]

These are the stories I will be posting at some point:

o1 Psychiatric Sessions [SasuSuki, multiple chapters]
    o2 Perfect Strangers [probably SasuSaku or ItaSaku, oneshot]

My username is Jessarai. And, yes, I have another \"story\" listed in my stories list, but it\'s just a note to those who were reading My Life With Akatsuki Volume One and Two, since I changed the title of it.

I might be posting the one shots here at some time.

X Shanaikai
    member of the Hiratetsu

links:

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet Volume One
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3713937/1/Revenge_Was_Never_Bittersweet_Volume_One

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet Volume Two
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3995995/1/Revenge_Was_Never_Bittersweet_Volume_Two

i will learn to love again
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4077755/1/i_will_learn_to_love_again

Daisuki Desu Yo
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3947835/1/Daisuki_Desu_Yo_a_DeiSuki_shortstory

The Last Night
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4085479/1/The_Last_Night_a_SasuSuki_Uchikai_Story

Seven Minutes in Hell
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4087294/1/Seven_Minutes_in_Hell

Last edited by Shanaikai Saisuki on Fri Feb 22 2008, 19:21; edited 3 times in total
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Empty Re: Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote

Post by Kagamiko Tue Jan 15 2008, 19:21

ok, but you should post it here! We want to read, if that's okay! ^^
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Empty Re: Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Wed Jan 16 2008, 18:20

If you're talking about the actual story, I can only, like, do the short ones... My Life With Akatsuki is REALLY long. Volume One is 22 chapters long and about 140 pages typed, with spaces in between the paragraphs [because that's the format ff.net takes]... I'm working on a new one about how most of the hotties of Naruto buy and sell girls... like it was business. as girlfriends and stuff, not slaves... and they bet if a girl likes them or not... and Suki is their little spy because she can't afford to go to a good college, unlike the rich brats.

~ Shanaikai Saisuki
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Wed Jan 16 2008, 18:42

what's your name on ffn?
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Jan 16 2008, 18:44

O_O;; wow 140 pages?..
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Wed Jan 16 2008, 20:01

Kagamiko wrote:what's your name on ffn?
    Jessarai

... you could search DeiSuki, too... or Saisuki... but Jessarai works too... all of those titles find you only the two I've written and the one I'm writing.

I think it was like 138 pages in total or something... so yeah... I'm onto my second composition notebook right now... handwriting it... almost to 200 pages, handwriting some... the parts I didn't type out because I was too lazy.

~ Shanaikai Saisuki
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by D-Dei Wed Jan 16 2008, 20:02

Shanaikai Saisuki wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:what's your name on ffn?
    Jessarai

... you could search DeiSuki, too... or Saisuki... but Jessarai works too... all of those titles find you only the two I've written and the one I'm writing.

I think it was like 138 pages in total or something... so yeah... I'm onto my second composition notebook right now... handwriting it... almost to 200 pages, handwriting some... the parts I didn't type out because I was too lazy.

~ Shanaikai Saisuki

>.> dei...
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Wed Jan 16 2008, 20:04

X| ....

sorry!! I'm a dei fangirl, it can't be helped!! it's mainly deisuki... originally itasuki until I became a dei fangirl... but I'm adding lots more HiSuki into it... Suki is going to end up with Hidan at the very end, of course... because she's got nine lives, each which are longer than the average because of who she is [she used six already ... ^^"] and Deidara would have died at some point anyways... so Hidan's the only guy for her after Deidara dies.. .again... from old age.

XP!! I don't want to spoil the plot anymore!!

~ Shanaikai Saisuki
    member of the Hiratetsu
    Gaararocks1000x
    Gaararocks1000x
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 359
    Happiness bar :
    Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Left_bar_bleue73 / 10073 / 100Revenge Was Never Bittersweet and other Fanfictions I wrote Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-14

AMP

Post by Gaararocks1000x Thu Jan 17 2008, 21:56

DeI-kUn~ wrote:O_O;; wow 140 pages?..

this has nothing to do with the forum but is L your avatar?
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Fri Jan 18 2008, 18:37

I don't think DeI-kUn is coming back to talk here.
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Fri Feb 22 2008, 16:20

guys, I have news:

o1 I changed the title to Revenge Was Never Bittersweet
    o2 I have a total of seven fan fictions now
    o3 There will finally be an oneshot/fan fiction that does not include Saisuki!! Yay!! I just can't write very well in anyone else's character, I guess ^^" Mainly because Saisuki has so many problems and emotional breakdowns. It'll either be ItaSaku or SasuSaku, called Perfect Strangers
    o4 I am almost done writing Revenge Was Never Bittersweet Volume Two. I'm pretty sure there's not going to be a Volume Three. It will total as 23 chapters, 25 including the epilogue and prologue. at last it will be finished in about a year... but it will be a sad moment. it's my masterpiece T_T
    o5 there's a SasuSuki/Uchikai story coming up called Psychiatric Sessions and it's AU. someone who knows Saisuki would have expected she'd need these sessions at some point XD

X Shanaikai
    member of the Hiratetsu
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Fri Feb 22 2008, 16:20

Gaararocks1000x wrote:

*blinks* my avatar.. isnt?

and ok
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Fri Feb 22 2008, 16:26

DeI-kUn~ wrote:
    Gaararocks1000x wrote:

*blinks* my avatar.. isnt?

and ok
    yay, it's DeI-kUn!!

haven't been here in awhile...
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Fri Feb 22 2008, 16:51

yes, you havent
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Fri Feb 22 2008, 19:10

I know... been busy.. as usual. I go on Gaia quite often to do some rping sometimes... but most of the time I just log in for my friend, in case she sent me a PM telling me that she sent me an E-mail so I can avoid her calling me that she sent me a PM about sending an E-mail. Don't look at me. she's wierd and I would buy a new best friend if they could be bought. Mainly because her obsessions drive me over the edge.
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by D-Dei Fri Feb 22 2008, 19:18

lol

that was confuzzling
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Fri Feb 22 2008, 19:23

My mom thought I was exaggerating when I told her that she calls me to tell me to check my e-mail... couldn't she just tell me on the phone?!

... there are just so many things about her that irk me. I ranted about it in my journal at Deviantart.com
    Shanaikai Saisuki
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shanaikai Saisuki Wed Jun 25 2008, 19:15

Ok, I've finished writing out "Revenge Was Never Bittersweet" by hand!! And I hope to be actually published (as in find my book in bookstores if I'm lucky) by winter... so yay!

X Shanaikai Saisuki

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14 2024, 18:46