WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
TanukiRen
Keyleb
-j0$3-
Yoshida
amaterasu
DevalosAngel
quater
BlackAnbuNinja
12 posters

Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler]

Poll

Do You think Paine is the 4th Hokage?

[ 4 ]
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 2HwAlpQ17%Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 ORIszmu [17%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 2HwAlpQ83%Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 ORIszmu [83%] 

Total Votes: 24
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler]

Post by quater Sat Sep 01 2007, 12:10

anywhere!
    Keyleb
    Keyleb
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 370
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 22
    Power: 22
    Instinct: 22

Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Empty Re: Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler]

Post by Keyleb Wed Sep 26 2007, 13:40

come on the fourth hokage looks a lot like naruto so all chances are that he's naruto's father
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 26 2007, 15:49

Yeah the 4th hokage is what a bummer. IT really does depress me. I was hoping the writer would be a better story idealist then that.
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1066
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:56

It would be interesting if Pain really was the 4th Hokage, but I have to agree with you guys. Yondaime is dead. And Pain is a random villain from the Rain village. I Saw some pictures of Pain, its hard to think that he's Yondaime. But the 4th Hokage really is Naruto's dad... I'll forever say it, and its not a theory, I read it in the manga.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Wed Oct 31 2007, 23:59

we already know that the 4ths narutos dad
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by Lunami Sun Nov 04 2007, 15:09

quater wrote:It would be even funner to watch. In twenty years when the anime catches up ^_^

That's why I use Youtube. xD
    I'm not gonna wait a week if I can watch 50 episodes within that spread of time.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Nov 04 2007, 15:10

PoeticNightmare wrote:
    quater wrote:It would be even funner to watch. In twenty years when the anime catches up ^_^

That's why I use Youtube. xD
    I'm not gonna wait a week if I can watch 50 episodes within that spread of time.

I already saw all the youtube and read the manga. Now I am just watching the dubs because it gets my once a week dose in. And the dub usually shows me things I never noticed in subland.
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 2

Post by Sayge Kitsune Wed May 14 2008, 18:59

Pain is this guy named Nagato who is from the Hidden Rain Village, not the 4th Hokage.
    Saruno Kazura
    Saruno Kazura
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    What's up Tab : Listening to music
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

AMP

Post by Saruno Kazura Mon Nov 03 2008, 07:01

Technically, he has two names Sayge....

MEGA SPOILER!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDD
    Spoiler:
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Could Paine Be The 4th Hokage? [Spoiler] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Thu Jan 29 2009, 08:08

Don't you think it's a bummer all the legends die.

Yondaime.
    Itachi.
    Sakumo.

Well if you really believe this and want to get really deep into it, Since Pein isn't the actual Rin'negan user (He's just one of his bodies :/ I hear 'Pein' was keeping his body hidden) couldn't Nagato have taken Yondaime's body, thus the resemblance and the rumor behind them being related. :\ After all, Shinigami only takes there soul.
    And wasn't Madara also there when Yondaime died?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 07:01