WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein

ninjadude37
    ninjadude37
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 315
    What's up Tab : After this day, One Shall Stand,One Shall Fall
    Fanclubs : Tobi/ Madara Uchiha

Shikimaru

Ichigo
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein Left_bar_bleue89 / 10089 / 100Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-11

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein Empty Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein

Post by ninjadude37 Tue Jan 12 2010, 20:21

Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein 808783 Why won't the next book that will, at least, start the battle between Naruto and pain-paine-,you get the idea, come out!!!!!!! I've waited for the battle between naruto and sasuke and that ended well.....the good guys lost, a new turn in things.Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein 837592 Then who knows how many casualties there will be, if any more then some lifeless shells. I will drag this on untill February..............4th? When Borders is said to get it. Until then.......Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein 603129 I will wait.....Chaos Theories......Naruto vs. Pain-paine-pein 515599 And read other anime as well. IF you feel remotely the same feel free to a non-negative response. lol

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 12:48