WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
neon kun
Kagamiko
Friesenator
amaterasu
Meika-Chan
*Alle*Lou*Lover*
Laura-Chan
quater
12 posters

Weakest Ninja in History

neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Empty Re: Weakest Ninja in History

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 13 2008, 05:39

quater wrote:
    neon kun wrote:true, true. although, i'm still waiting for naruto to prove us wrong. hopefully, so things would be more exciting. everything's so dull now. well, not everything.. but yeah. >_>

It needs a real boost.

I liked it better when Naruto was real tough, like when he fought Neji, or Gaara, or Sasuke. Or even kabuto...

yeah, good times. it was exciting to watch, at the least.

i really thought naruto would have new jutsus or whatnot when he comes back from the training.. >_>
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Thu Mar 13 2008, 11:25

quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:Well... first of all, Masashi can't make Naruto the strongest and most smartest ninja in Narutoverse because reading about an all-genious who walks untouched (physically and mentally) out of every quarrel would be boring. That way the whole story would be "I am Naruto, and I can kick all of you into next week without even raising an eybrow". The same goes for everyone else, they all have weaknesses, or the story would be less interesting.

But I totally agree (gasp!) with you Q, he should have learned some new jutsus while away with Jiraiya. I hope that he will show us some new ones while fighting Tobi, if the manga ever gets there. (why are things taking such time _-_ )

And when I've got your attention I'd like to add that I think the reason to why Naruto hasn't showed any of his new jutsus yet is because Mashashi wants to add a little moral-preach into the story. You know, like how Naruto can be the kind, reliable, 'sunshine' of everyones life as long as he belives and cares, and that he don't need some big flashy jutsus like Itachis three gods to become Hokage. :3

To be honest the story of Naruto the Pathetic loser who can't win is hardly exciting either ^_^

And why does everyone keep talking like Tobi is the Manbeast of the Naruto universe? Pretty sure that's still up for grabs. Afterall, Tobi didn't even try to fight Sasuke he just ran the heck away. Real tough.

Yeah, it may be moralic. But it also proves my point. He is totally lame to watch.

well, that's why he threw Sasuke into the mix. A pathetic loser+ an angsting looner is a winning concept. XD

What? That's so not true, I don't even like Tobi! That's why I want Naruto to win over him in a fight! ^^

That depends on the viewer. I like moral storys better than kick-hit-stab-haha-you're-dead storys.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Thu Mar 13 2008, 16:00

Kagamiko wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:Well... first of all, Masashi can't make Naruto the strongest and most smartest ninja in Narutoverse because reading about an all-genious who walks untouched (physically and mentally) out of every quarrel would be boring. That way the whole story would be "I am Naruto, and I can kick all of you into next week without even raising an eybrow". The same goes for everyone else, they all have weaknesses, or the story would be less interesting.

But I totally agree (gasp!) with you Q, he should have learned some new jutsus while away with Jiraiya. I hope that he will show us some new ones while fighting Tobi, if the manga ever gets there. (why are things taking such time _-_ )

And when I've got your attention I'd like to add that I think the reason to why Naruto hasn't showed any of his new jutsus yet is because Mashashi wants to add a little moral-preach into the story. You know, like how Naruto can be the kind, reliable, 'sunshine' of everyones life as long as he belives and cares, and that he don't need some big flashy jutsus like Itachis three gods to become Hokage. :3

To be honest the story of Naruto the Pathetic loser who can't win is hardly exciting either ^_^

And why does everyone keep talking like Tobi is the Manbeast of the Naruto universe? Pretty sure that's still up for grabs. Afterall, Tobi didn't even try to fight Sasuke he just ran the heck away. Real tough.

Yeah, it may be moralic. But it also proves my point. He is totally lame to watch.

well, that's why he threw Sasuke into the mix. A pathetic loser+ an angsting looner is a winning concept. XD

What? That's so not true, I don't even like Tobi! That's why I want Naruto to win over him in a fight! ^^

That depends on the viewer. I like moral storys better than kick-hit-stab-haha-you're-dead storys.

I have never seen a kick stab whatever story. Probably wont.

Bleach is winning in the Anime fight now actually.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Fri Mar 14 2008, 04:55

ooohh....oohh

Choushi:hey there
    random man: hi...ugh *just realizes he got kicked in the balls
    choushi: ahahahahhahaha
    man: HEY MAN
    choushi: sir, sir...please...look into the camera...you've just been kicked in the balls..
    man: OOH...ok
    choushi: so now its all better...OUCH!!! *looks at gut realizing the man had stabbed him with a spoon*
    man: hey..hey dude
    choushi: IM GONNA KICK YOUR...
    man: calm down calm down....look into the camera...you just got stabbed by a spoon...congrats
    choushi: whatever...*goes and eats an orange*

YAY A KICK STAB WHATEVER STORY!!!!!!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Mar 14 2008, 15:29

Choushi wins.
    dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Post by dark_Raptor Fri Mar 14 2008, 16:49

Naruto does other stuff.. Like the Sexy Jutsu. Just kidding, he is too weak.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Weakest Ninja in History - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Mar 15 2008, 05:24

quater wrote:
    neon kun wrote:true, true. although, i'm still waiting for naruto to prove us wrong. hopefully, so things would be more exciting. everything's so dull now. well, not everything.. but yeah. >_>

It needs a real boost.

I liked it better when Naruto was real tough, like when he fought Neji, or Gaara, or Sasuke. Or even kabuto...

I don't really FAVOR the way Naruto beat Neji >.>
    I think they made Neji seem weaker then he really was but hey...-shrugs-
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 15 2008, 12:18

NejiFan wrote:
    quater wrote:

It needs a real boost.

I don't really FAVOR the way Naruto beat Neji >.>
    I think they made Neji seem weaker then he really was but hey...-shrugs-

How? He beat him using his Chakra from the 9 tails, and then jumped through the ground. It was the perfect way to beat him.
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Power: 4

Post by Sayge Kitsune Mon May 12 2008, 21:46

Narruto far away from the weakest character. Sure he gets his ass kicked a lot, but he's not the weakest. Konohamaru is!!!!!!!!!! lol
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon May 12 2008, 22:00

Who knows. Knohamaru at least is getting better.
    Sayge Kitsune
    Sayge Kitsune
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 513
    Fanclubs : Naruto(Shippuuden),Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Ninja Scroll
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

AMP
    Power: 4

Post by Sayge Kitsune Tue May 13 2008, 21:03

I agree, but you can't say Naruto is the weakest ninja when everyone knows he's not.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue May 13 2008, 21:18

You are missing the point of this thread -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 15:31