WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Day

CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 37490
    Fanclubs : NaruHina & SasuSaku FC,WOTN Veteran Princes
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    History Day Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100History Day Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 11

History Day Empty History Day

Post by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

History day is pretty much a day where everyone gets to come & play boardgames, videogames, hangout & eat & then the last hour of history day everyone sits down & listens to a guest speaker talk about something historic they've done. Hosted by the History Club (the richest club on campus)

At first i thought it was going to be really boring since it was the first time i've been to one but i only went for extra credit for my class.

So i had to wake up early which i didn't like & had to be at skool at 8am.
    So some seniors & other club members from history club came to help set up games, food, tables and other things.

About the first 2 hours it was kinda boring since there rly wasn't many people there but like around 11ish or so more people started coming.
    It turned out to be fun after that.
    Played some jenga & Connect Four...then i went and played guitar hero which was fun.
    Then after that i played checkers with one of my friends & got my butt kicked...then 3 of my friends(that are now in college) showed up, that was deff an awesome suprise to me cuz it'd been a loooong time since i saw one of my old friends^^
    Hung out with them, watched my friend play Naruto.
    It turned out to be a pretty cool day & got to see some cute asian guys too XP XD
    then after that was over helped clean & stuff went back to the class room & put desk back in the class room.
    Then my teacher said that since us seniors stayed longer than we needed..ppl in his class got 50 extra credit points^___^instead of 40 which was rly awesome & everyone got to get candy
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 20:56 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

So history day is basically playing games all day? Ha.
    CrispinFreemanWatcher16

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 20:59 by CrispinFreemanWatcher16

yuppers pretty much XP but it turned out to be fun
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Jan 16 2010, 21:01 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

It sounded it ^__^

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 21:49