WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Laura-Chan
Choushi
Kazekage*Gaara
Friesenator
Menchimonster
Yoyo
amaterasu
knssquad
Claud-kun
neon kun
Banouin
theBOSS.
Titaniumxvx
quater
18 posters

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Poll

Rate

[ 0 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ0%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ0%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ6%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ6%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ12%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [12%] 
    [ 11 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 2HwAlpQ64%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 ORIszmu [64%] 

Total Votes: 17
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Empty Re: A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Post by theBOSS. Mon Mar 10 2008, 21:28

Well, I am... (yay, big word) a shoddy person when it comes to life. (did that make sense? O_O)

Lack of skills my arse. You need s-e.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Empty Re: A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Post by quater Mon Mar 10 2008, 22:09

I have a Qgo, it is what got me to post it up.

But everyone knows writers have no self esteem. And I am no exception to that rule ^_^
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Tue Mar 11 2008, 10:19

Maybe IU'll post mine up later it's in a couple of parts. But Q I have to thank you, I originally wrote the CR Story to the audience that was there at the time, your story will clear things up for these members
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Mar 11 2008, 14:47

Menchimonster wrote:Maybe IU'll post mine up later it's in a couple of parts. But Q I have to thank you, I originally wrote the CR Story to the audience that was there at the time, your story will clear things up for these members

Woot! ..I hope i got in the story.......>.>
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 15:13

Menchimonster wrote:Maybe IU'll post mine up later it's in a couple of parts. But Q I have to thank you, I originally wrote the CR Story to the audience that was there at the time, your story will clear things up for these members

Mih.
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Post by Claud-kun Tue Mar 11 2008, 15:22

I'm sure it will. ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 15:30

Sure what will?
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Tue Mar 11 2008, 19:37

Menchimonster wrote:...your story will clear things up for these members
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 19:38

Claud-kun wrote:

Oh I see. Thought you were reffering to Bano's post I was like...Que?
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Tue Mar 11 2008, 20:34

quater wrote:
    Claud-kun wrote:

You say that like you won't put Bano on the story.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 20:38

Claud-kun wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Claud-kun wrote:

I was reffering to Menchi's story, with Bano's part.

Now that made a lot of sense ^_^
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Claud-kun Tue Mar 11 2008, 21:13

quater wrote:
    Claud-kun wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Claud-kun wrote:

I was reffering to Menchi's story, with Bano's part.

Now that made a lot of sense ^_^

Indeed. *nods*
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Tue Mar 11 2008, 21:44

so...not to be so self centered...but when do i come in....just wondering...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 22:06

I was going to mention you with the Sound part...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Mar 11 2008, 22:10

oh ok!!!!! just wonderin...have u read the new WOTN chronicles??? dont worry im not done yet..
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 11 2008, 22:16

I have read them.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Tue Mar 11 2008, 23:59

i think ren should get his whole paragraph in the story....but thats my opinion
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 12 2008, 00:01

Choushi wrote:i think ren should get his whole paragraph in the story....but thats my opinion

If ren gets one, I want one! ..

..see how that works lol ^_^ to many people would want in it
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 12 2008, 00:03

Banouin wrote:
    Choushi wrote:i think ren should get his whole paragraph in the story....but thats my opinion

If ren gets one, I want one! ..

..see how that works lol ^_^ to many people would want in it

I know to many people it's true.

I try to mention, but I know at least 300 users on this site and all of them could probably own up to having shaped small parts of the site.

But I am looking for the big Contributions, the ones that have really laid down parts of the structure of the site and who have helped us build the framework. I mean, heck I could have gone into huge detail about Stab, Shugo, Waffles, even PF could have gotten more. But I am aiming for the bare neccessities here.
    Laura-Chan
    Laura-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11362
    Fanclubs : The Pretty boy fanclub!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-02-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Laura-Chan Wed Mar 12 2008, 08:30

I'M A BIG CONTRIBUTION!!!!!
    ^_^ and you know you want me in the story!
    Cos i ish cute! ^__^
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Wed Mar 12 2008, 10:15

Funny, unfortunatly my story ends at the creation of wotn so I'm sorry to say unless you were there durin AA, I can't put you in MY story. Still means you have a chance with the others
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 12 2008, 11:03

Menchimonster wrote:Funny, unfortunatly my story ends at the creation of wotn so I'm sorry to say unless you were there durin AA, I can't put you in MY story. Still means you have a chance with the others

I don't blame you for ending it there.

I want to see what you've done, but on the other hand I want to write my own story here and don't want to look like I am ripping off your story.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Thu Mar 13 2008, 10:30

our stories have many differences. It's quite okay, in fact, I believe I want competition. The object being I can further edit the story until it is thhe best it can be and using your stories as examples give it it's spot as the "official unofficial CR story" maybe you can sticky the two accounts on the fan flic area?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Mar 13 2008, 15:59

Menchimonster wrote:our stories have many differences. It's quite okay, in fact, I believe I want competition. The object being I can further edit the story until it is thhe best it can be and using your stories as examples give it it's spot as the "official unofficial CR story" maybe you can sticky the two accounts on the fan flic area?

A competition?

This is the outline Menchi, the history lesson, I haven't actually written or posted my account of the way things went down yet.

But sure, after I finish mine we'll see how they come out.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Thu Mar 13 2008, 16:02

this should be fun to see, Rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 10:17