WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Hiiatte
Destinykil
Banouin
quater
Menchimonster
9 posters

A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi

Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Empty A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi

Post by Menchimonster Fri Mar 21 2008, 10:15

Okay, I'm not really sure of the times when Q and I each wrote our tales about the History of WOTN so I'm not going to claim I did it before his but either way, this story is wholly different than his. While Q's story is more of a non-fiction, this is a fiction. It was originally intended for members that were present during the time of the moderator, so the story might not be the clearest, I'm showing it tto you cause A) WOTN is frickin awesome and B) Part 2 - Resistance almost comes out and you won't be dissapointed. If you have any trouble understanding anything, refer to Q's account or feel free to ask questions, here it is!
    Part 1 – Post Moderation

“Ha, ha, ha! No way, you’re lying!”
    “Nope, I’m totally serious dude.”
    Slinking back in the wooden chair, the occasional burp of laughter erupting out of his mouth, Shinigami_man replied in a sarcastic tone, “Yeah, it’s totally reasonable to think that Kazuma’s going to ding us all. Be smart Q… That geezer up there doesn’t have enough power to swat a fly, let alone destroy the Stratchat Tavern.” The whole place, besides Quater, cracked up. “Come on guys,” Quater replied desperately, “I know Kazuma is going to do it, I’ve noticed he’s been having more authority over CrunchyRoll every day. I mean, remember the other day when he arrested that guy for talking bad about him, and got away with it! You all know he hates this Tavern.” “That’s true,” commented Shugo, “but Kazuma’s just Shinji’s advisor. He only got away with arresting HAZED because he found about some things that HAZED did in the past. Just lay off it Q, nothing bad’s going to happen.” The users in the Tavern all held up their drinks of Ale and Cola and yelled, “Cheers to the STRATCHAT TAVERN!” Quater resigned himself to the couch, grumbling as he did so, to watch the anime that was flashing across the screen of a TV. Unbeknownst to everyone, a user named Fuzzmaster, cloaked in shadow, made off out the door into the black, cloud-less night…

CrunchyRoll… a majestic metropolis that is known on all corners of the world. Home to thousands of users and led by its original founder, Shinji the 3rd, an achiever of humble beginnings. He was old of age however his grip over Crunchyroll was still as strong as ever. His advisor was a sly man by the name of BasouKazuma. Located in the outskirts of CrunchyRoll, was the Stratchat Caverns, a good-sized inn founded by a user with the name of Stratify. His quote after building the establishment remains on a plaque above the great fireplace, “…All for 2 Points…” Many various users had accumulated there and soon it became a popular communing area with residents all over CrunchyRoll. BasouKazuma had many conflicts with the place and soon, everyone in the metropolis came to know how much he despised the Stratchat Tavern. Despite that, the Tavern did wonderfully and everyone was welcomed; if you came you were pretty much befriended by a fraction of CrunchyRoll already.

But that fateful day came fast, it blared over every TV, every Radio, every media in existence. The news swept over CrunchyRoll faster than wildfire in a dried bush field. It was on that day, when Shinji died. No one really understood what happened. All that was revealed was that his heart just stopped. And that left the metropolis in Anarchy. Shinji had never chosen an heir to the throne, so naturally, BasouKazuma became King. Almost instantly, as if he had been preparing for this day, BasouKazuma created a police force called the “Moderators”. This collection of ruthless “enforcers” sent chaos everywhere. There were reports of arresting everywhere, soon, in absolutely no time at all, there were 4 additional jail complexes being built. As if this weren’t enough, BasouKazuma censored anime from the broadcasts and completely eradicated the companies who argued back. He was changing CrunchyRoll, and was making sure it would stay changed.

The commoners to the Stratchat Tavern were petrified. The users were deep in discussion as the television etched in every pixel that they were in trouble. “This is definitely not good,” remarked Logain. “OF COURSE IT’S NOT!” yelled Banouin. Everyone was irritable and worried. “Let’s just calm down and thin…” suggested Carnage before she was suddenly cut off by the loud slamming of the Tavern door. A gunshot rang out in the night and a man walked in, dressed in iron-soled boots, a heavy jacket, jeans, and the “Imperial Moderator Crest” over his heart. “Who the hell…” yelled Arbalest, but then was cut off by a wave of supreme shock and disbelief. The man who walked in, accompanied by two sub-ranked Moderators, had the unmistakable face of Fuzzmaster. Teeth clenched, Arbalest said, “Hey janitor, you missed a spot over there by the door, it looks like a nasty one too.” No one laughed. Everyone’s mind was in utter disarray because of that Crest on Fuzzmaster’s jacket.

“That’s right everyone. I’m a Moderator now. And a pretty high ranking one at that, I guess it pays to do a little spying every now and then here at the Stratchat Tavern. Pretty hard though considering the how repulsive this place is,” jeered Fuzzmaster. “YOU FILTHY SCUM!” screamed Shugo, and he rushed at Fuzzmaster with a bottle in his hand. One of the Moderators pulled out a gun and shot at Shugo’s shoulder; in return, he fell hard to the ground. A couple people rushed to his aid. “Ha, ha, ha,” laughed Fuzzmaster, “Why so hostile? I simply came to relay a message from Sir BasouKazuma.” He pulled out a piece of parchment and recited straight from it. “The establishment of the Stratchat Tavern, you are hereby sentenced to be closed exactly 3 days from now. If in 3 days the structure is not destroyed, the “Imperial Moderator Force” will be obliged to do so. Henceforth, all users that have attended the Stratchat Tavern in the previous 3 days will be hunted. Sincerely, BasouKazuma. That will be it.” Fuzzmaster smiled and crept out of the wooden building and onto his horse.

“Damn…” uttered Shinigami_man. Everyone was silent for a painful amount of time. Then Q stood up and announced in a majestic voice, “Everyone! We must fight back! I don’t know how yet but we’ll make it.” “I agree,” shouted Punkfilter. Soon many people started getting up and helping others to do the same. Kyocool then added, “Come on, let’s do this!” The tables were pushed together and everyone sat around it. Then discussions reverberated around the room. “What should we do?” “We can’t fight back, can we?” “Should we run?” Then a shout echoed from the tip of the table, “Oh! I have an idea.” A user named St4b ran behind the counter and pulled up a giant map from a cupboard. He spread it on the table and pointed to a tiny spot on the map. “I remember when Q and I were walking around this area we accidently found this underground place or something. It doesn’t show it on the map so I don’t think the Moderators know about it.” Then Waffle added, “By the looks of this, it leads to the sewage system. We could have access to underground tunnels leading right below the entire palace, including the Moderator’s room!” All of the users looked at each other and nodded. Revolution was at the door.

Stay tuned for Part 2 - Resistance and Part 3 - Exile.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Empty Re: A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi

Post by quater Fri Mar 21 2008, 15:46

Very well written there menchi.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Empty Re: A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi

Post by Banouin Fri Mar 21 2008, 15:48

Yes, I liked it. ^_^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Post by Destinykil Fri Mar 21 2008, 18:20

mhmnm......very....spicy
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP
    Power: 0

Post by Hiiatte Fri Mar 21 2008, 18:25

very in depth!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Mar 21 2008, 18:50

Niceeee
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Mar 23 2008, 19:25

awesome
    liked how you wrote it
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Fri Apr 04 2008, 10:15

tHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS but sorry to say that resistance has been post poned cause of a couple of events, look foward to it though, it's better longer and people... DIE!!!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi LjA History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Sun Apr 06 2008, 00:23

XD XD

that was awsome!!! Poor Shushu-nii O_O Got shot :3
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100A History of WOTN - Fiction by Menchi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Sun Apr 06 2008, 14:00

Nice!

^-^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 15:43