WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+54
Toshii
Diva1626
Tears of a Dark Angel
Angelic Harmony
SickSelfishSyQo
Ikazu Raiken
naruto13227
namine
Shikamaru Nara
ennuininja
UchihaAyame
Tobi-A-Goodboy
*Alle*Lou*Lover*
Hiiatte
kino inuzuka
Rikku-San
Temari
IHateEmotions
Horai
saphire24a
VWaterlily
neon kun
yaibakai+
Tobito
Orzhov Master
Destinykil
Friesenator
Kagamiko
Venomu Veis
Claud-kun
azuki_dashi16
Koneko_Bozu8
Yoyo
yondaime2
zen like lemons
Byakugan
teikiatsu
spyke543
SoraYakashi
Dusk^Strife
SoshiKusanagi
sakura130
rizen_uchiha
Sasori Kung fu masta
amaterasu
theBOSS.
pockypocky1106
BlackAnbuNinja
Asleep.Or.Dead.
quater
D-Dei
-j0$3-
Choushi
SilverLegionare
58 posters

Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Empty Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

Post by quater Wed Mar 18 2009, 21:30

I think you are both on the write ball game.

And it's definitely the body possessing technique. That is how one lives forever.

Remember how Orochimaru was so obsessed with the Uchiha? He even had pictures of the Sharingan on his walls? And all temples in Naruto have the Sharingan on them. (Or at least most). Why is all that?

Because the ultimate body posession technique is the Sharingan. And that's personally why I think Madara is able to take the bodies of others like Mirage and possibly Obito. Or at least their abilities.

Don't forget the role Orochimaru has played for so long in the series.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1479
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-15

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Empty Re: Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler)

Post by Ikazu Raiken Thu Mar 19 2009, 02:22

Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 LjTobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Mar 19 2009, 17:43

Ikazu Raiken wrote:Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

Amateratsu: Is it not also obvious Pein is working for Madara? and, if he is not, he is scared of him. He wouldn't disobey a direct order from Madara (Tobi.) So it is obvious he did what he was told.

The Third Hokage ordered the destruction of the Uchiha Clan because they possessed the ability to control the Kyuubi, and could unleash it once again. Itachi was in the Anbu, so who better than him? But he didn't want to kill his brother, he knew he needed Mangekyou to destroy the clan, and even with it he couldn't destroy the whole clan, the reason why he killed "Shunshin" and asked for Madara's help. And because he wanted Sasuke to be left alone, so he gained the Mangekyou to give it to Sasuke, to protect him from Madara, Itachi had it planned from the start. :/

Thats why I put a question mark. I didnt remember which kage he fought. And he didnt flee. At least I dont see it that way. Since he lost, he just left.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Fri Mar 20 2009, 02:13

Angelic Harmony wrote:
    Ikazu Raiken wrote:Yes it is obvious Madara is Tobi, but for Angelic: He actually battled the 1st Hokage, didn't he? When he lost he fled to Kirigakure, this would have been around the time all the Bloodline clans where getting killed, why? perhaps so Madara could find someone stronger to possess? It is also obvious he wanted to start a war with Konoha to retake it.

Thats why I put a question mark. I didnt remember which kage he fought. And he didnt flee. At least I dont see it that way. Since he lost, he just left.

Notice i also put a question mark. Oh Man...

But i totally agree with you.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 LjTobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Cd
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri Mar 20 2009, 08:12

Ikazu Raiken wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:

Notice i also put a question mark. Oh Man...

But i totally agree with you.

But your question mark was asking when I didnt know in the first place. Why would you put zeh question mark? XD

Thanks. ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Mar 20 2009, 18:33

Tobi and Pein are so dull....

Honest goodness if Kabuto doesn't do something amazing soon...
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Mar 21 2009, 10:54

I doubt he will be in any of the next chapters of the Manga. I give it a while till Kabuto makes another appearence. Maybe he will come in when Naruto is about to find Sasuke again when he's done with Pein.

But I agree... Pein is SO retarded to me. That whole 'THEY WILL KNOW OF MY HATRED! AND WITH HATRED, I SHALL BRING PEACE!" Ugh. Just SHUT up! T_T
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 11:06

Angelic Harmony wrote:I doubt he will be in any of the next chapters of the Manga. I give it a while till Kabuto makes another appearence. Maybe he will come in when Naruto is about to find Sasuke again when he's done with Pein.

But I agree... Pein is SO retarded to me. That whole 'THEY WILL KNOW OF MY HATRED! AND WITH HATRED, I SHALL BRING PEACE!" Ugh. Just SHUT up! T_T

I hope so. =/ If they get rid of Kabuto in a lame way. I'll be ticked.

Freaking didn't do the Kakashi verse Kabuto fight. Not fair! That fight was worth the series.

And pein. Hate him. Him and Tobi. The Akatsuki have been such a letdown. The only one of them worth being cool is Kisame.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:00

I like Kisame, Pein was interetsing, but he is just some loony controlling dead bodies, boring!!!!

I bet Kabuto and Sasuke are going to fight, Because kabuto said Sasuke was his first target.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:12

Sasuke and Kabuto might fight. But it'd be a letdown.

The fight that was foreshadowed like no other was Kabuto Verse Kakashi.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:13

but now kakashi is Dead
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 18:35

That was my point when I said : Freaking didn't do the Kakashi verse Kabuto fight. Not fair! That fight was worth the series.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 21:34

I think Kabuto will turn out too be much more, perhaps another main villain that they can waste 20 chapters on. ^^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 21:35

He better be.

I'd be quite disappointed by anything less than that.

You know, Yondaime only sealed half of Kyuubi inside of Naruto.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:28

Wha? Since when?

So that means he can only use 4 1/2 tails?

Sasuke will pwn his ass with the Chidori, Mangekyo, and the ability to control the Kyuubi.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:35

I am not sure. It said something like that in the last chapter.

Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 08

He says when I "Sealed half of the Fox's chakra in you" but I guess he means the other half is inside him.

Silly me.

Still, I believe Kabuto is a Jinchurriki.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:43

I should start reading the manga but, How is Yondy alive? D:
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:50

You probably should...

Um, bleh. He isn't.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:52

Oh okay. x.x

Kabuto was originally working for Kakuzu or something right?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Mar 21 2009, 22:53

sasori

but yeah both are dead anyway
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:01

Interesting...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:16

He was.

Kabuto is the man. That's why I wrote that huge theory on him.
    Ikazu Raiken
    Ikazu Raiken
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Ikazu Raiken Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:20

He's pretty cool.

But nowhere near is cool as Raiken. Happy
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:39

Death the Kid, for the win.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Sat Mar 21 2009, 23:41

quater wrote:I am not sure. It said something like that in the last chapter.

Tobi's true Identity (Massive Spoiler) - Page 17 08

He says when I "Sealed half of the Fox's chakra in you" but I guess he means the other half is inside him.

Silly me.

Still, I believe Kabuto is a Jinchurriki.

Yea, wasnt that other kid, the one with the bandages and sword looking thing for an arm have the other half the Kyubbi in him?

Uhh.. I forgot his name. The ep where they went to the monk tower and that kid didn't accept the outsiders?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 08:28