WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Itachifan
Ushiko
Keyleb
Q
teikiatsu
LyricalM
NatureCalls
tsukasa
rocknrolljunkie989
Yoshida
Nidaime
theBOSS.
KajiMori
quater
amaterasu
TanukiRen
Dusk^Strife
Oblivion Soul
22 posters

What are Itachi's true intentions?

Oblivion Soul
    Oblivion Soul
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 86
    Happiness bar :
    What are Itachi's true intentions? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are Itachi's true intentions? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

What are Itachi's true intentions? Empty What are Itachi's true intentions?

Post by Oblivion Soul Mon Sep 24 2007, 19:17

Does anybody else think that Itachi is not only in Akatsuki just for power? Is he in it for another reason?

What do you guys think?
    Dusk^Strife
    Dusk^Strife
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 594
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    What are Itachi's true intentions? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are Itachi's true intentions? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-19

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

What are Itachi's true intentions? Empty Re: What are Itachi's true intentions?

Post by Dusk^Strife Mon Sep 24 2007, 20:36

i think you've got a grasp on a good idea. but i mean, its too early to tell what his intentions are. we know little about itachi, or even akastuki. so for now, there are so many guesses you would need a million people's fingers to count all the possible outcomes.
    Oblivion Soul
    Oblivion Soul
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Oblivion Soul Tue Sep 25 2007, 05:07

If you have read up on the latest of chapters of Naruto, you've probably seen where Itachi is standing out in the rain wondering about his brother.

I was wondering, because of that, that maybe he still cares for his brother and that the real reason for killing his clan was because he didn't want him or Sasuke living an Uchiha life.
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1066
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 4
    Power: 4
    Instinct: 4

Post by TanukiRen Tue Sep 25 2007, 11:45

Well, I'm not a big Itachi fan. But I've always felt sorry for him. He always has a sad and tired expression on his face. I sometimes wonder that maybe he didn't kill the clan.
    If you have watched the episodes you could see that he was acting strange, he could have known that someone else will kill the clan.
    I personaly think that Tobi did it. Because in the latest manga he was shown giving orders to Pain this could mean he is the true leader. Second after Tobi (asumingly) killed the clan, he met up with Itachi. This can be how Itachi got into the akatsuki. Third Itachi calls Sasuke "Foolish little brother" I personaly think, that Itachi knows the truth and Sasuke doesnt. Besides we never got an explanation from Itachi how he killed the clan. We only know what Sasuke has explained. Moreover, Itachi never confessed directly that he killed the clan, he only agreed with Sasuke when he accused him.
    This is only what I think. please don't make me it mustard ^^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Tue Sep 25 2007, 11:48

well thats possible tanuki, but we will not know until we see it revealed in he manga
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    What are Itachi's true intentions? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What are Itachi's true intentions? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Tue Sep 25 2007, 12:47

I think Itachi killed the clan. The guy who did it looked like him, had the tsukiyomi and mangekyo, and yeah he was acting strange cause he had just killed his best friend.

But I like Itachi cause like you said. What are his intentions? If he wanted Naruto he would have taken him when they were out in the woods instead of saying let's talk. If he wanted to kill Sasuke so bad he would have done it in the last episode. He isn't in Akatsuki for power because he hated being so powerful in the Uchiha clan and hated all that responsibility. Plus he is more then powerful enough. So it's like what's this guys game? Why wont he fight Gai? Why is it the fights he has had he never get's hurt or close to it?

Itachi is one strange but so cool duck. He, like Kabuto, is in my top favorites cause you never know what they are going to do next. Pein is obvious what he is going to do, Sasuke, and so many others. And they are also boring because of that. But Sai, Kabuto, and Itachi you are never quite sure who they are playing for. The rebels.
    Oblivion Soul
    Oblivion Soul
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Oblivion Soul Tue Sep 25 2007, 17:37

Quater and TanukiRen, you both have good ideas on this as well.
    KajiMori
    KajiMori
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-27

AMP

Post by KajiMori Thu Sep 27 2007, 20:42

OblivionSoul, you've heard this before, but you're probably going to hear it many times from me in the future.

I agree that Itachi does care for Sasuke, whether or not he decides to show it to anyone. There was a reason behind him killing off the clan besides not wanting either of them to lead the Uchiha lifestyle. I think he might have wanted to free Sasuke from the burden of following in the shadow of their family members like Obito and Madara. He cares for Sasuke, we know that simply by the fact that neither of the brothers have killed each other off yet.
    Oblivion Soul
    Oblivion Soul
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Oblivion Soul Fri Sep 28 2007, 05:54

Yeah, Akire-teme, we have had this conversation before, but there is one thing wrong with your quote.

Sasuke is the one trying to kill Itachi, but can't either A) beat him or B) find him. While Itachi on the other hand, looks as though he doesn't want to fight with his brother and would be upset if anything were to happen to him.
    KajiMori
    KajiMori
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KajiMori Fri Sep 28 2007, 15:54

True... But you know that when/if Sasuke finds out the real reasons behind Itachi's killing of the clan, he might actually understand why... But he IS a hothead... So there's no telling now... -_-'
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    What are Itachi's true intentions? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are Itachi's true intentions? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Fri Sep 28 2007, 21:21

hey KajiMori, are you a FFN user?

'Cause AdariasWrath23's story revolves around what she thinks Itachi's true intentions are... it just sounds familiar.
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:32

I think Itachi got blamed for nothing. He's not bad
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    What are Itachi's true intentions? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What are Itachi's true intentions? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:32

TanukiRen wrote:I think Itachi got blamed for nothing. He's not bad

Now I might have a grudge...
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:36

I'm not a fan of Itachi's I just cant help it. I think its not that simple. THere might be other mysteries to the Uchiha clans murder, maybe Itachi wasnt alone, when killing them
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:39

TanukiRen wrote:I'm not a fan of Itachi's I just cant help it. I think its not that simple. THere might be other mysteries to the Uchiha clans murder, maybe Itachi wasnt alone, when killing them

I like to think he was. I like Itachi and it would be so much lamer if he actually had a purpose for doing it. It should be a random cause I Felt like so I will murder if you ask me.
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 10:45

I will not ask then. U.U
    Oblivion Soul
    Oblivion Soul
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Oblivion Soul Sat Sep 29 2007, 11:09

Itachi might have killed his clan, he probably didn't, but there are too many complications either way.

If Itachi did kill his clan, he would probably need help with it because there were too many Uchihas to be killed by one person, and with more than half the family being ninja, it could be pretty difficult to do it alone.

Now if Itachi didn't kill his clan, then who did? And why didn't he tell the truth of who really did it?
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 11:12

Oblivion Soul, you always write in a mysterious way. I get more confused after reading your posts @.@
    Nidaime
    Nidaime
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 575
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by Nidaime Sat Sep 29 2007, 14:05

i think his true intentions is to prove to himself that hes got the most power ant to prove that the ochiha clan is the best in the world thats just my opion lol
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sat Sep 29 2007, 14:07

If the Uchiha clan is the best in the world, why kill it? >.>
    Yoshida
    Yoshida
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-02

AMP

Post by Yoshida Sat Sep 29 2007, 20:48

I like your posts Tanuki!!! I have also thought before that maybe Itachi did not kill the whole clan, I started to question it when Itachi was acting all weird after Kisame said "are you crying?". It's odd because if you go back Itachi is saying to his brother "there are no brothers like us in the world, i'll always be with you as the wall you must overcome even if you were to hate me" while they are just having a normal conversation. That plus you don't actually see Itachi kill the whole clan, only in the illusions he creates do you see it... There's that plus other things Oblivion and Tanuki mentioned.

But then again why would he go so far to make Sasuke hate him so he could make Sasuke stronger... AHHH!!! It's so damn confusing it bugs me lol >.< I guess it's things like this that make Naruto such an intresting Anime =P

btw sorry I aint been posting much for the storm :\
    TanukiRen
    TanukiRen
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TanukiRen Sun Sep 30 2007, 10:36

Yeah your right, but I will sue Kishimoto sooner or later if he doesn't reveal the secret behind Sasuke and Itachi.
    Sometimes I think that he didn't decided himdelf yet about that. Maybe he is now reading our posts in this forum and making an ending with our theories... ><
    KajiMori
    KajiMori
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KajiMori Sun Sep 30 2007, 19:44

death-chan wrote:hey KajiMori, are you a FFN user?

'Cause AdariasWrath23's story revolves around what she thinks Itachi's true intentions are... it just sounds familiar.

I'm on the site, yeah. Now I have to see if I've read that story before. The author name doesn't sound familiar, but I'll check anyway.

I don't think so, but the search feature on the site's not up right now. I can say that the author's not on my favorite authors list and the story's not on my favorite stories list, but I don't know. I don't think I've heard the name before, though...
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 394
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-11

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Sun Sep 30 2007, 19:53

TanukiRen wrote:Yeah your right, but I will sue Kishimoto sooner or later if he doesn't reveal the secret behind Sasuke and Itachi.
    Sometimes I think that he didn't decided himdelf yet about that. Maybe he is now reading our posts in this forum and making an ending with our theories... ><

You're right. I don't think Kishimoto has decided for himself yet.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Sep 30 2007, 20:45

Itachi is more deep then we give him credit for. But if Itachi didn't kill the clan then why as heck would he take credit for it? Afterall we know it was someone who was extremely powerful, Itachi fits this. We know Itachi was the one to kill their parents since when Sasuke ran in he killed them right then and there. So why would someone kill the rest of the clan and yet he do off their parents?

Yes I think Itachi cares for Sasuke. Proven in the fact he hasn't killed him. Proven in the fact that he could have killed him at that hotel. Proven in the fact that he seems to have loved him before he destroyed their family. But let's face it people. Itachi is the one who destroyed the family. That's something that has been set in stone from episode 5 onward. Whether he was doing it to protect Sasuke is plausible but think about it. Because he tried to protect Sasuke from his Clan's "Dark side" he now has had his brother became a rogue ninja trying to get the power he needed to beat him. And guess what? Itachi knows the power to beat him would take Sasuke out of the Konoha leaf way of life since afterall his own power did. That's not very protective.

I think Itachi did it for himself and cause he hated that clan. Maybe he did have other reasons but that is where it boils down to in the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 12:14