WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
D-Dei
theBOSS.
Kiami
Angelic Harmony
8 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]]

Poll

How was it?

[ 0 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] 2HwAlpQ0%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] 2HwAlpQ0%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] 2HwAlpQ25%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] ORIszmu [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] 2HwAlpQ75%Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] ORIszmu [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Jan 07 2008, 00:25

Nya! Enjoy Bwahaha
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Rioku's POV - -
    - - - - - - - - - -

It was weird when we found her. Who would even do this? Well, duh the Star Village punks, but damn. Maeko is wet and bloody. What did they do to her...?

- - - - - - - - - -
    Flashback - - -
    - - - - - - - - - -

"Come on! I wanna get some ramen!" I said hungrily. We havn't eaten ALL day. That damn Reizo is getting on my last nerves. It's do this and do that. Man would I really love to do is rip his fudging mouth off! But as a leader, I gotta take "control" as Nira puts it.

"Shut up, Rioku. You've been complaining for hours now." Nira complained to me.

I shot her a glare, which caused her to roll her eyes and turn around again. Rinea really payed no attention to us, which is why I like her the most. She never back talks like Nira. That damned gir too, god.

"What's that?" Nira asked, stopping in her light walk, watching the river beside us intensly.

Rinea bent down slowly, putting her hand behind her ear to listen more closely. "Something's, in the water..." She whispered.

I jumped up in the tree to take a better look, and sure enough, something wrapped up in cloth was floating it's way down the bend. I looked at Rinea and Nira, who raised eyebrows at me and started shaking their heads.

"Baka! You'll drown!" Nira shouted, clearly annoyed of my stupid ways. But, it's me, ya know?

"The only way to find out what it is!" I argued. I glanced over at Rinea, who just shrugged like it was non of her business. Why can't Nira be like her, I have no clue. I rolled my eyes and dived into the water. Man, I didn't think it would be that cold. Oh well. I finally broke to the surface and got some air, man is cold...I looked around quickly, seeing the thing floating towards the rapids. Nice, a challenge...I started swimming towards it, grabbing ahold of the coth, and let me tell you. I was surprised to see a girls face. Well, part of it actually. The rest was covered by her hair.

"Did you get it!?" Nira screamed from behind me. I looked back over to her, tossing a blank stare. She smirked when she saw me shivering.

I clung to a branch that was upfront and pulled myself and the body up. It was than I noticed how much blood was flowing from her body. It was leaving a nice trail in the water. I pulled her closer to me, pulling my body weight up and tossing her onto the land and than getting up myself. I strapped the body opver my shoulder and started back to Rinea and Nira.

"So, what is it?" Nira asked boredly, walking over and takeing the cloth away from the girl's face. She blinked a couple times, eyes growing wide as she moved the damp hair from the girl's face. "Rinea-chan!" Nira yelled, stepping away as Rinea came forward. She groaned loudly, placing her hands on her forehead.

"They aren't going to be happy about this." She said dully.

"The Star team." I said simply, looking at Maeko's scratched face. It didn't look like she was breathing, but she was. I could hear it, as soft as it was. She was barely alive...about 73 more breaths and she could be as good as dead. Her body was as pale as it normall is I'm guessing. From what I have been seeing since I have first met her.

"Nira-chan," I called out, not taking my eyes off of Maeko's breath count, "get together a mat and a blanket. Also, start a fire. It seems we are going to be out here for a while." I said, taking off the ripped cloth that surrounded Maeko's body. Really, it was the most thing that was covering her body. I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks rapidly as I saw most of her upper body exposed. "U-Uh, Rinea-chan?" I called again. She turned around dully, smirking when she saw my expression I guess. Damn woman.

"Yes, Rioku-kun?" She said laughing shortly. I tried to keep myself focused, but holding a half naked girl in your hands while trying to be serious, is pretty hard. "You pervert." Nira shouted, coming back with firewood in her hand.

"I am not!" I argued back. "It's not like I'm looking at her! She has nothing to look at anyway." I blinked before blushing again.

"How would you know?" She said laughing, placing the woods down in the center of the campsite. "Pervert." She said again.

Rinea rolled her eyes and grabbed Maeko from Rioku's arms, watching as he clung to her. Her eye brow raised, a smirk creeping to her lips again. "You gonna let go?"

"Well...Uh..she needs to be taken care of quickly! I-I need to watch over her. That's all." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"I think Nira, is the medic here. We'll handle it." She said pulling Maeko from my arms and walking away. But I heard it. Faint in the wind. "Pervert."

I growled lightly, walking into the depe part of the woods to dry off.

- - - - - - - - - -
    End Flashback
    - - - - - - - - - -

I looked into the fire, still thinking about what had been going on, to make the Star village team to this to her. "I'm surprised she isn't dead..." I mumbled, poking the fire dully. I looked over at her sleeping form, her skin was so pale, the light to the fire showed very well. "Tch. We'll ask the Star team tomarrow. They probably think she's dead." I looked at her once more before finally laying down on my mat. "Pretty tough to survive all that."

- - - - - - - - - -
    Next Day - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - -

The smell of fish arose through my nose. I groaned softly, one of my eyes half way open as the other stayed shut. Man, I really hated the sun. But that smell was so good. I pushed up on my elbows rubbing my eyes with one hand. I could feel the drool from when I was sleeping, ugh. I hated when I did that. I looked infront of me to see on the fire, fish cooking. My imagination...? No...That's actually there! I got up, blinking, looking down at the fish and reaching for it. Until someone slapped my hand.

"Hey! Wait until the other's wake up, dammit!" I heared a female voice yell. And, it really didn't sound like Rinea or Nira at all. I looked up to see...MAEKO!?

I jumped back, landing on my butt. I don't know how the hell she was up. And, she had no scratches whats-so-ever on her body. I was stunned.

She looked at me weirdly, taking the fish off of the fire and smiling lightly. "Sorry for spooking you. But it wouldn't be right if we ate while the others were sleeping." She put the fish aside on some leaves so they wouldn't get covered in dirt.

"How...How is this possible...?" I asked. I seriously thought she was a ghost. The blood was gone. The wounds. Bruises. Everything.

"Huh?" She said quizzingly, eyebrows raised and looking around. "What?"

"Your body!" I yelled.

She blushed and punched me dead in the face. What the hell for, I don't know..."What the hell was that for?!" I screamed.

"You pervert!" She yelled back, covering her body. She glared at me coldly, rolling her eyes and looking at me.

"No! I didn't..I mean..Ugh! I meant that you have no wounds!" She looked at her body and shurgged. "Why is that? You were badly injured before!"

"Oh...I really don't know. I woke up this way." She said shyly.

"What's all the commotion about?" Nira asked, stretching and looking at Maeko blankly, until she saw what I did. "Nani? What the hell are you?" Nira asked, walking up to Maeko and grabbing her face gently, looking over her skin.

"Umm, human?" Maeko said quite uncomfortable. Se shifted on her heels as Rinea walked towards her, just getting up.

"Hmm, well ask Tsunade-sama some questions when we get to Konoha again." She looked at the fish dully, than back at Maeko. "That for us?" She asked, a little surprised. Really, no one has made us a meal, even a small one, in years.

"Yea. For saving me." Maeko said, a small smile rising to her lips.

I need to save this girl more often, I thought, digging into the two fishes before me.

- - - - - - - - - -
    Back In Konoha
    [[3rd POV]]
    - - - - - - - - - -

Reizo and Toshiro paced back and forth in the Kage's office, Tsunade sitting at her desk, chin resting on her hands delicately. "Calm down you two. I'm sure she is fine. Don't go crazy with worry over her."

Reizo finally stopped pacing, a small smile creeping to his lips as he sat down in the chair in the corner of the office. But Toshiro continued to pace, biting his numbed lip softly, his eyes were bloodshot from the lack of sleep. Waiting for Maeko for two days straight. "The star team took her! Don't you get that?! They probably killed her!" Toshiro yelled angrily.

"Toshiro, calm down. Don't think so negative." Reizo laughed, smiling more. "She's fine."

"How do-" He stopped, the door to the office opening slowly to reveal Rinea, Rioku, Nira...and Maeko.

Nira pushed Maeko forward, her bowing shyly in torn clothes, a pink blush running to her cheeks. "Konnichiwa, Tsunade-sama." She looked over surprised, to see Toshiro and Reizo, "What are ya doing here?" She asked confused.

She was thrown into a tight hug. She blinked, wrapping her arms around Toshiro as her pulled closer. "What happened to you? What did those bastards do!?" He asked angrily, glaring at Rioku."

Maeko pulled away from him, looking into her eye before looking at Reizo and tossing a warm smile. She looked back at Tsunade, her smile slowly turning into a frown. "Tsunade-sama, I need to have a word with you."

- - - - - - - - - -
    End - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - -

Nya, hehe!

This better be long enough for ya fruits -____-
    took me like 3 hours to right this...damn brain farts...
    ^__^
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]]

Post by Kiami Mon Jan 07 2008, 16:35

Damn good chap. BUT WHY THE HELL WAS I THROWN INTO THE WATER!?!?!? I thought we discussed that a no no!
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Jan 07 2008, 17:18

damn, she didn't die -____-

erm... :D
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Jan 07 2008, 21:10

XD XD XD
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Tue Jan 08 2008, 01:23

-.-;; you didnt kill her..

now, where's chappie 8?? :3
    Kiami
    Kiami
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 12336
    What's up Tab : Back~ ^-^
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by Kiami Tue Jan 08 2008, 02:03

death-chan wrote:damn, she didn't die -____-

erm... :D

-.-"

Thanks Deathy.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Jan 10 2008, 12:34

Cowboy Funny thing is, I would probably do that... Call someone a pervert over and over again. lol
    Awesome stuff!! Can't wait for more!!!!!!!
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 03:58

Wait, I'm Rioku, Right?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:17

Yea
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:19

...Thanks.. totally play me off as the perv!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:20

XD I was right.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:24

..And Kia's Maeko...
    I WOULD NEVER!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:24

Lol, this was a long time ago!

6 months ago!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:25

im adding more people into the next one
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:27

...I still wouldnt...

Cool!!
    Bigger chaps then?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:27

Lol

Mm hmm.I added like 6 more people.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:30

UBER AWESOME!!
    Who?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:33

GL, Neon-nii, Bano, Shuy, Sori, and Me ^_^;
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:36

Didn't think you'd tell me
    Cool!!!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:37

. . .Why me?
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:40

Because your in interesting person to put in there.

*Sighs* I already have it written down. Thats the story I have been working on. Look:

--New people added--
    **Rouge Ninja**
    Hideaki((Bright, intelligent))-Sempai
    Mai((Elegance))-Gigi
    Hitoshi((One))-Neon-nii
    Aiko((Beloved))-Ri
    Yasuo((Tranquil, calm))-Shuy
    Kimmian((**my own meaning** Fallen))-Me
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:42

YAY!!
    Cant wait!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:43

*Laughs* Its gonna be a while. Im writing it in microsoft. Better then having to copy everytime I am talking on here or opening up another IE
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chap 7]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:45

Oooo Bright, intelligent, I like
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Jul 10 2008, 04:46

Lol, i thought so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 04:56