WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Choushi
quater
6 posters

Immediate Decisions

Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10040
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-17

AMP
    Natural: 153
    Power: 151
    Instinct: 141

Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Empty Re: Immediate Decisions

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:49

quater wrote:
    Renden2005 wrote:nice Q-sama...that would work...and it would make people enthusiastic to be in and hopfully if stats are given to teachers then more Chuunin will want to be teachers...

In both cases it wins. And no you can't brinck but we will figure out a system where you tell me who was in the session and what they earned and I will stat them.

Also good news is this should help get people online some too.

Alright so here is the next problem how would we do this? Like get things started. But I Think we are almost done figuring this out.

Naw I think the Academy should be open to all Choushi including acad Students and Genin not just the teacher's favorites. But I agree to Menchi putting it in a letter.

he meant teachers favorites go into the Chuunin exams...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:52

Renden2005 wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Renden2005 wrote:nice Q-sama...that would work...and it would make people enthusiastic to be in and hopfully if stats are given to teachers then more Chuunin will want to be teachers...

In both cases it wins. And no you can't brinck but we will figure out a system where you tell me who was in the session and what they earned and I will stat them.

Also good news is this should help get people online some too.

Alright so here is the next problem how would we do this? Like get things started. But I Think we are almost done figuring this out.

Naw I think the Academy should be open to all Choushi including acad Students and Genin not just the teacher's favorites. But I agree to Menchi putting it in a letter.

he meant teachers favorites go into the Chuunin exams...

Oh...

Well then...It should definitely be considered. But again just cause your not a favorite doesn't mean you aren't eligible. Naruto was hardly a favorite ^_^
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:53

yea cuz by then the academy students would probobly have way more than 250 posts by then
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:53

Okay Q, if we can work out that system, that'll be good... *curses computer for being so slow*  'cuz I know that Sori-chan has given our Gennin at least two missions already...
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:56

true...but still...we need to put this in the news letter and set a forum titled Suna Ninja Academy or something like that...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:56

ok but this means the genin chuunin program is useless so i think we should focus more on the academy
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:56

Choushi wrote:yea cuz by then the academy students would probobly have way more than 250 posts by then

I see I see.

Alright. Now that I have this I think I can start finalizing a plan and will get back to you.

Next Important issue.

I want to have a member raiser for Glacier and Storm. Several reasons why. First it would be fun and we could get our users involved, and they would get really close with Glacier and Storm. Secondly if we Save Glacier and Storm now while they are still savable they will basically become our permanent allies in all issues from here out. Thirdly it's definitely a benefit to the site. And I promised both Kage's that we would try and help them out.

Alright so what do you think? And how would be the best way to do it?
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Immediate Decisions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:57

I think we should set it up like it was in the series, which means we need to have set teams... and a time for 'academy graduation' where we give the new Gennin their Chunnin (or Jounnin) sensei and team.  then it would be up to the Sensei to figure out if the team is eligible for the exams.  So, graduation would have to be before the next set of Chunnin exams...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:59

we should find the users that have no village or are new and persuade them to join.....with.....stat points????
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 15:59

Choushi wrote:ok but this means the genin chuunin program is useless so i think we should focus more on the academy

that is for Genin and the academy is for academy students...
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:00

*curses comp again* sorry Q-sama... I'm not much help here... :/
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:01

Brinckmyster wrote:I think we should set it up like it was in the series, which means we need to have set teams... and a time for 'academy graduation' where we give the new Gennin their Chunnin (or Jounnin) sensei and team. then it would be up to the Sensei to figure out if the team is eligible for the exams. So, graduation would have to be before the next set of Chunnin exams...

this is exactly what i had in mind with the Chuunin Genin program...it was the first step to this all working...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:01

we should make it for both scince its so easy to get the genin title...unless you want to make it harder????
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:04

the Genin title i think should be given to the people that get their 250 posts, but they can't be on a team, or be in the Chuunin Exams without graduating the academy...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:05

Choushi wrote:we should find the users that have no village or are new and persuade them to join.....with.....stat points????

Good try but most never visit the site.

Brinckmyster it doesn't work because after 250 posts they are no longer Genin and a lot of people do that in under 3 days.

You can't have a graduation ceremony it would never work out.

And the system of 250 posts shouldn't change because some people don't want to roleplay and they should be Genin just as much as those who went to the academy even if they have lower stats.

^Renden's idea is workable.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:08

great idea buddy but wouldnt it be great to have earned it with graduating.....and when they graduate they become genin and become a part of a team....so instead of having it being a title with people saying

im a genin!!!!

nobody cares because all u had to do is post 250 times...so you didnt really do anything
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:09

Renden2005 wrote:the Genin title i think should be given to the people that get their 250 posts, but they can't be on a team, or be in the Chuunin Exams without graduating the academy...

I think this is the perfect solution.  If they don't wanna roleplay, they can come to my class where I teach them how not to spam and stuff ;)  I don't like roleplaying so much either, but it works once you finally figure it out.  My classroom can be a 'figure-it-out' kind of classroom.  Something all users should go through before going on to the other classes... idk... just an idea.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:13

first class

brink's class

then once you pass them on me and renden will find some way to split the RP people and the non RP people i guess
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:14

Choushi wrote:great idea buddy but wouldnt it be great to have earned it with graduating.....and when they graduate they become genin and become a part of a team....so instead of having it being a title with people saying

im a genin!!!!

nobody cares because all u had to do is post 250 times...so you didnt really do anything

Yeah except as I said there are people like me who hate to roleplay. It should be an option but not something forced. I have seen sites where they force Role playing and let's just say there is a reason people occassionally come on asking why our site has so many members. It gets pretty...bad.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:17

wait................ ok read my last post.....so when they are split i will teach them on how to make the site better and renden will make the RP people will make them better at RPing....and then when me, renden and brink pick our best students they will have a balenced team into the chuunin exams
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:19

'cuz then a graduation cerimony wouldn't be too hard... they only graduate once they complete the classes Choushi and Renden set up.  some ppl will graduate my class pretty quickly 'cuz they already know how to roleplay, but that's okay 'cuz, if I do my class right, we'll cut down on SPAM a lot...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:19

Ugh but even some people wont want to take the other class, or they may not even get to that point what if they get all 250 in a couple hours and it's not available.

Look I think incorporating it into a graduation is a bad idea and will only hurt the site. It should be a fun option, but nothing forced.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:21

Brinckmyster wrote:'cuz then a graduation cerimony wouldn't be too hard... they only graduate once they complete the classes Choushi and Renden set up. some ppl will graduate my class pretty quickly 'cuz they already know how to roleplay, but that's okay 'cuz, if I do my class right, we'll cut down on SPAM a lot...

I like spam. I am not even sure what spam you are talking about.

Moving on. I think graduation from the academy is a good idea. But it shouldn't be related to the Genin status at all.
    Renden2005
    Renden2005
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Renden2005 Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:23

i agree...
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Sat Nov 03 2007, 16:23

then have them take it if they want more stat points and more experience.....its just an idea

and i understand Q but if they want to then they CAN take the "advanced classes" its all a choice and it'll give them a better chance to be in the chuunin exams.

and graduation will make them feel like they earned it and learned a lot.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content