WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED

dark_Raptor
    dark_Raptor
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5568
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : The Red Eclipse FC
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-05

AMP
    Natural: 500
    Power: 500
    Instinct: 500

Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Empty Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED

Post by dark_Raptor Thu Apr 01 2010, 22:22

This is basic information that new users should get to know. If you are not very new then this might not help you out as much.

How to Change your Avatar
    Picture and word for word tutorial that will teach you how to change your avatar.
    "What's an avatar?" - Very simple, an avatar is a picture that appears to the left of your message after you've finished typing it.

Let's begin,
    Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Kljnzgp83jstoxp5unh4

Click Profile in the navigation bar at the top of the site, you will see a bunch of options that you can edit later, but are simple.
    There should be a smaller navigation bar, and you should see the word "Avatar" listed on it, click it.

Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Ptejfog67q34pb5u773

Now you should see 3 columns of options, with brief descriptions underneath them.

Very Important Information New Users Should Know! REVISED Ddvcwtp2ijkj6qn1xga7

I will explain to you what they do;
    Upload an avatar from your computer: Click the browse button, and find an image that you have on it.
    I would avoid the second column, because it can be confusing.
    Link to an off-site Avatar : For example, if you find an image that you like on Google Image, then you can copy the image URL and paste it into this box here, and it will become your avatar.

I WILL DO THE SIGNATURE TUTORIAL LATER, FOR NOW THIS IS ALL I HAVE

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 00:01