WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Empty Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19

Post by quater Wed Mar 19 2008, 21:49

If you read the Headline, you may have noticed it said I released a new ultimatum. Well here it is.

3000 users, by the first year of WOTN. That's less then 1200 members, in 60 or so days. It's Sand's top Priority. As with all our site's beautiful Ultimatum's, it was Sand that propelled WOTN towards it's goals. And we will do it again.

This goal may seem, unpractical and even impossible, but I have seen WOTN grow 100 users in 3 days. When WOTN really tries, and really goes at it, we can do it. And Sand is always the village that gets the ball moving. You guys really are quite awesome.
    The goal is, if each of the active members of Sand get 4 members to the site, we will have put a huge dent in it. For now, I think we should try and get your 4 members in by April 2. You may say, "Q, this goal is impossible, no ninja can do it! I am a bad recruiter, please Q have mercy," and the Q shall. This is not a ridiculous goal however. I expect an effort on as many ninja as I can. We did a lot of work and helped WOTN greatly during Super Sand Week. Let's see if we can't make another push here in the coming days.

Now, I do have a way to make it easier on you guys.

You have all right to go out, bring back 4 members to me by April 2nd, and brag to the other Sand Ninjas being like "What up now kids I got my members." And feel free to do so.

But many people tell me "Q!!!!!! I can't recruit. I try but I suck." I am understanding to you people. I too am not the greatest recruiter.

So my ninja I have developed an idea.

If you are already in an existing team, then I request you do this with your own teams, if not then here's what we will do.

We will devise three and 2 man teams, that will split the load to get the Ninja. Instead of one man getting 4, 3 men will get 12, or 2 will get 8. This will make it not only easier, but it will help you guys work together.

If you cannot find a buddy, send me A PM and I will get a teamate for you.

This is, without a doubt one of the most important Ultimatum's in our site's history. Having 3000 users by the end of one year, versus having 2100 can make a huge difference in whether our site will make it. WOTN, cannot survive if we don't continue to grow largely, WOTN has to make this gap.

And none of the other villages will lead in this, so it is up to us Sand to start the game.

And do not be nonchalant, do not say to someone who has not joined a team, "Good day friend," tell them, "Hey want to be on my team and help us reach the goal?"

And when you have reached 4 members, yell it! Run around and tell everyone, "Friends, glorious news, I have reached the 4 members needed by April 2nd. I have done Sand good, I have done the site proud."

Work together and make sure that all our fellow ninja are working hard for our goals. For now, we will aim and see what happens. April 2nd my people. 4 members. Do not procrastinate. I am depending on you, and the site is depending on us.

I am counting on you Sand. Please do not let me down. If you have no idea how to recruit, PM me, and I will give you pointers.

~! Kazekage Q

Last edited by quater on Sun May 11 2008, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Empty Re: Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19

Post by quater Fri Mar 21 2008, 16:13

58 days left site.
    Destroyer of Souls
    Destroyer of Souls
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 807
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-23

AMP
    Natural: 71
    Power: 69
    Instinct: 74

Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Empty Re: Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19

Post by Destroyer of Souls Thu May 01 2008, 00:47

GAYNESS!!!!
    WHY ARE YOU SAND PEOPLE SO DAMN LAZY!
    HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO MAKE SAND THE GREATEST VILLAGE EVER IF YOU REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING?
    For example:
    Q wants us to recruit at least 500 more people by the 19th.
    If every active memeber recruited about 3 people a peice we could totally make that goal.
    But why stop at 3? Why not recruit 5 or 10? Thats just more stats for you right? And the more stats we have the more powerful our village becomes.
    I know i sound hypocritical because im hardly on but i have an excuse. I dont own a computer like the rest of you. But i still try, hell Endless is even nice enough to try and recruit under my name from time to time just because i use his computer and he knows i would be alot more effecient if i had my own.

SO FOR GOODNESS SAKES GET OUT AND RECRUIT PEOPLE!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu May 01 2008, 16:37

Destroyer of Souls wrote:GAYNESS!!!!
    WHY ARE YOU SAND PEOPLE SO DAMN LAZY!
    HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO MAKE SAND THE GREATEST VILLAGE EVER IF YOU REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING?
    For example:
    Q wants us to recruit at least 500 more people by the 19th.
    If every active memeber recruited about 3 people a peice we could totally make that goal.
    But why stop at 3? Why not recruit 5 or 10? Thats just more stats for you right? And the more stats we have the more powerful our village becomes.
    I know i sound hypocritical because im hardly on but i have an excuse. I dont own a computer like the rest of you. But i still try, hell Endless is even nice enough to try and recruit under my name from time to time just because i use his computer and he knows i would be alot more effecient if i had my own.

SO FOR GOODNESS SAKES GET OUT AND RECRUIT PEOPLE!

I have to say a large amount of what you say is right.

The funny thing is. By not recruiting and being lazy, the site, and Sand, will eventually die. Yet for all the new members you get the funner and bigger the site gets, and the more the sitemaker kages can do for the site. And if we get big enough we can afford things like nicer profiles and the whole 9 yards. Plus it improves our chances of a Manga and an always active Bar and fun wars etc.

And yet, instead of going for the aim of saving the site and giving WOTN a chance, you take the lazy route and go for the quick fun, which will inevitably destroy WOTN.

And villages like Storm, Shadow, Mist are always gaining on us and if they did ever seize overtaking us, be sure that would end the reign of Sand as the most dominant village and our time for fun and our time of respect would end. Heck, Shadow and Mist already have long since grudges. And Storm really does not appreciate, from what I have gathered, the efforts we put into building those villages up.

Edit: I must say, I have thought it through, and I was dead right. But I need to give credit too. There are some ninja who are always trying to improve and work on Sand, always willing to go and recruit when asked, and always willing to bend to WOTN's Needs. So from now on, I think I am going to honor these ninja above others.

I am starting a new program. Anytime I see a Ninja do things that puts them above others, and it seems to be in their nature, I will give them an honorary badge for it. Those who sacrifice and always recruit when asked and are always involved in Sand's programs and trying to improve the site and Sand, will be rewarded as honorary Ninja, and those who sit and do nothing, will not.
    GaaraxHana
    GaaraxHana
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    What's up Tab : Last day of school!
    Happiness bar :
    Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Ultimatum 1 year Anniversary *Important New Information 3-19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-10

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by GaaraxHana Sun May 11 2008, 07:32

......uh....I have no idea what's going on...... Hehehe...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun May 11 2008, 21:02

Failed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 01:50