WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Users Profile Help

-j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    New Users Profile Help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Users Profile Help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

New Users Profile Help Empty New Users Profile Help

Post by -j0$3- Sun Jul 06 2008, 23:37

Hi and welcome all to our site Way of the ninja also known as WOTN. Well not everyone is great at forums and posting, I know I wasn't. Well I made this to help anyone whos new and needs help so instead of asking other people just come here and read the instructions for help. Ok so you joined and have activated your account through your e-mail. Now you sign in. To edit your profile this is what you do you go to New Users Profile Help 34o68mu which is located at the top under the banner. New Users Profile Help 6cqnrj4

Remember to read through the New Users Section, where the basics of joining and getting set up are. Also, remember not to post a signature in the Hot Springs area, unless it is in a spoiler.

To start posting just click a topic you want like the Ramen shop then click another topic that your intrested in like the general chatroom or anything else. To send another user a message or something like that
    click New Users Profile Help 342 and send it to the username (You may also click the user's name and send a PM from there). Please no being rude to mods/admins or being disrespectful in any way and please follow the rules.

There are also some WOTN profile knick knacks for you. Explanations for them are below, and you can find them in your profile under preferences.

Happiness Bar - Put the number that best says how happy you are! 0 is very sad, and 100 is wildly happy. Helps keep people informed about each others moods.
    Coolnocity Bar - Whenever someone likes you or sees you do something cool, they will send you a PM that says "Rep!". You will then add yourself a point. If someone does something uncool or is unliked, they get a negarep! You must derep yourself, a Kage will be told if not followed and you will lose all your points!
    What's up Tab - Tell people whats up so they can get a quick blurb on how you are and what you are doing.
    Coolnocity Names - You must put the names of the people who rep you here so that we can best stop cheating! Failure to do so will result in no Coolnocity bar
    What anime do you like? - Post your favorite and animes that you have seen here so that you can help inform people about yourself when they see your prof.
    Ninja Headband - Literally rep your village by showing off your village pride by wearing your village symbol on your posts! This is your Ninja headband.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 14:48