WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muay Thai

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Muay Thai - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Muay Thai - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Muay Thai - Page 2 Empty Muay Thai

Post by Destinykil

I need someone to fight immediately. T_T. Ive fought everyone in my MMA gym and won. I need the thrill. I NEED someone to elbow me in the jaw, I want to hear my jaw crack, the tears roll down my eyes. I love it, I was just evaluated by the Master at the gym(I dont train with him). He scored me a perfect and wanted me to train with him, i amazed him beyond anyone else in the gym. Muay Thai is my Forte.

The worst that has happened to me was that I was punched in the jaw once, I smiled and came back with an elbow that shattered the kids jaw. It's highly dangerous and I love it. Thing is, no one wants to fight me anymore, my fight club diminished after I fought all the members, and the gym folk aren't up to par. Blah.

Got my tribal arm tattoo half done ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:09 by Mikel

yes, sss. but that's when you're in a real deal fight. honestly, if you fight in the streets, i'm all out for the kill and i would even support des in breaking the assailant's jaw. that's an environment where you will be killed if you don't fight. but the fight des was in, it's supposed to display their knowledge on the martial art - it's in a ring. not beyond it. they were there to train, like bano said. besides the point, i just really disagree with him being proud of shattering a kid's jaw.

martial arts are forms of different disciplines meant to preserve peace, self-defense and physical fitness to each practitioner and their goals are not neccessarily to kill people; they are meant to subdue or to prevent any means and ways of violence by simply neutralizing an aggressor. At least, that was what I was told. Sure, there were martial arts that were made for offense. But those were used for military purposes.

Besides, Muay Thai isn't the only deadly martial out there that is offense-oriented and has a high death rate. there are a lot out there. but most of those martial arts' purpose is what bano said; most of the masters develop these martial arts for a better understanding of their spiritual self and all. asians, especially the chinese, are fond of that. which is why meditation is an important part for them when learning a particular martial art.

take note of Wing Chun. it's made for self defense but it's just as deadly. Tai Chi was made for health purposes but it's just as deadly. see? i've never really met an adept martial artist who's proud of shattering a kid's jaw.

but that's really all i know of it. i'll remember to ask the people who are much informed about this matter.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:11 by Destinykil

so you are all against me?
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:16 by Destinykil

where are you going to get if you always go half speed, there is a difference from fighting in a ring and training in a ring. Like before i never said me and the kid were training we were fighting, he had no problem punching me in the jaw pretty hard. You all dont understand but you all havent learnt like i have or experienced what i have. If you want to believe me ill fly you over to where i am and we will train, then we will fight and you will see
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:18 by Mikel

i am not against you, des, per se. i just don't agree on this matter.

if that is so, i'm up for it.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:19 by Destinykil

nice and take this,

how would you feel if you fought someone and lost and then found out they werent going full power? You would feel ashamed, at least i would. So im all for fighitng anyone anytime
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:24 by Mikel

hm? if i lost against someone who wasn't fighting me with full power, and i was, i'd be upset but i wouldn't be ashamed. he was just stronger than me. that's all.

but what's that got to do with my last post?
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:27 by Destinykil

you dont understand, if someone gets in the ring to fight they are there to take me down, its not training its not a spar, its a full on FIGHT! He will be doing everything to hurt me so why wouldnt i go full force? I medidtate everyday for half an hour, i stretch for half an hour and i train/practice for 3 ok? I understand clearly what i can do with my body. I dont abuse my martial art and i dont misunderstand it.
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:30 by Mikel

you do what you say otherwise. fighting in a ring is still definitely different fighting in the streets.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:32 by Destinykil

yes its different but still, i dont ever plan on holding back in a fight in the ring or in the streets. in a spar yes i do hold back for safety reasons, whatever you have all turned against me a blind eye in my direction...

take it however you will
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:36 by Mikel

you don't have to hold back. but if you're as good as you claim to be, why not just win the fight without having to seriously injure your opponent? i know it's impossible to not inflict injury. but i do know it's possible to come out of a fight, be it in the ring or in the streets (but the probability's lower for the latter), without a severe injury.

again, i am not against you, des, per se.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:38 by Destinykil

did i plan on breaking hs jaw? no i never said i did. i threw an elbow and shattered it. oh well
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:47 by Mikel

okay, so let's say it is an accident. why are you so proud of it, then?
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:48 by Destinykil

well im sure you know how strong bones are, and to be able to use one of your own to break another, it makes you feel powerful, at least it does for me
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:01 by Mikel

your premises are fallacious. what logic do you exactly derive from that?
    and lets say, what if this person's bones are just weaker than yours? what is to be proud of beating something weaker?
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:03 by Destinykil

its whatever now, me and my bro understand each other. I was just blogging on wotn, didnt need to be critisized
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

You keep saying we're against you. Very rarely do I agree with you, but I did just a minute ago... Oh well. If that be the case...

The elbow is one of the strongest things on your body you can use to hit people - it shouldn't have taken a lot of strength to break a jaw with it.
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:15 by Mikel

and we were just commenting on your blog. hm.
    i wasn't criticizing you, i was just voicing out my opinion. if i were to criticize, i'd use far demeaning words.

i agree with sss.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:25 by Destinykil

mhmm, well thank you

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 00:35