WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muay Thai

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Muay Thai Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Muay Thai Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Muay Thai Empty Muay Thai

Post by Destinykil

I need someone to fight immediately. T_T. Ive fought everyone in my MMA gym and won. I need the thrill. I NEED someone to elbow me in the jaw, I want to hear my jaw crack, the tears roll down my eyes. I love it, I was just evaluated by the Master at the gym(I dont train with him). He scored me a perfect and wanted me to train with him, i amazed him beyond anyone else in the gym. Muay Thai is my Forte.

The worst that has happened to me was that I was punched in the jaw once, I smiled and came back with an elbow that shattered the kids jaw. It's highly dangerous and I love it. Thing is, no one wants to fight me anymore, my fight club diminished after I fought all the members, and the gym folk aren't up to par. Blah.

Got my tribal arm tattoo half done ^_^
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Mar 20 2010, 18:54 by quater

Maybe...And this is just me, no one wants to fight someone who breaks their jaw? Yeah? Maybe...
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 20 2010, 21:01 by Destinykil

that isnt it, you fight muay thai for a reason
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sun Mar 21 2010, 09:01 by SickSelfishSyQo

Why yes, most martial arts are done for a reason. And it's not to have a broken jaw. As a matter of fact, part of it is to avoid that fate ^^
    Destinykil

Post Sun Mar 21 2010, 10:14 by Destinykil

muay thai is the deadly martial art out there, the most offense oriented and it has a high death rate, what do you expect
    Mikel

Post Sun Mar 21 2010, 11:01 by Mikel

i have friends who do muay thai. they use it for defense. they don't use it to deliberately crack someone's jaw.
    Destinykil

Post Sun Mar 21 2010, 16:13 by Destinykil

hello it was a fight. you know, get in the ring fight this person yeahhh.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 10:44 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

You're odd.
    Mikel

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 10:49 by Mikel

fine. but i don't see why you have to be so proud of breaking a kid's jaw.
    Destinykil

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 12:44 by Destinykil

because it means im good at what i do
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 16:05 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

No it doesn't? If you were good at what you did you'd be more careful to win the fight, but make sure your opponent went away without any broken bones, cause its not a real fight to defend yourself in real life... o_O
    Destinykil

Post Fri Mar 26 2010, 16:26 by Destinykil

muay thai is the science of eight limbs, its the most deadliest martial art out there, so its only natural to have a case where ppl get seriously hurt, ive known who have died from fighting muay thai
    Mikel

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 04:29 by Mikel

i'd have to agree with disease.

i'd be more proud to win a fight without actually breaking a kid's jaw. that would mean i'm that damn good to win without actually hurting severely the opponent.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 06:16 by SickSelfishSyQo

Hmm, I dunno, guys. If you're in a situation serious enough to fight about, or if you're just a douche and in a fight to beat people up, the whole point is to incapacitate your opponent, yes?? Unless you can effectively restrain someone, the best method is really just to lay them out ^^ I have to agree with Des on this one.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:31 by Destinykil

well thank you SSS, they dont go easy on me so why should i go easy on them? itll be a cold day in hell before i supress any power to fight
    Toshii

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:18 by Toshii

^ that's true xD
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:31 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Uh-huh.. but I did Karate when I was younger. I never hurt anybody, but that doesn't mean I sucked at it. I just knew the difference between a mock fight and the real deal.
    jz-kun445

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:34 by jz-kun445

I'm a brown belt in Karate, and in fights, i've fought using it. In many situations, you just HAVE to beat your opponent within an inch of their lives. Martial Arts is usually used for seelf-defense.
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:39 by Banouin

Okay. So I looked up this Muay Thai stuff, Maybe we were wrong. Maybe it was deadly. But tbh Des. I can't FIND ANY INFO on it being as you said.

"The greatest warrior is the one who conquers himself."

In Muay Thai Sangha ancient philosophy, ancient spiritual teachings and ancient styles are blended with the best of modern martial arts. In this way we maintain a good balance between tradition and effectiveness.

Tbh. It sounds like kick-boxing with just more then the kick.

But to me. It sounds more like finding that you know, balance of ones self and not allowing yourself to lose to your feelings. Being in control. And all that.

I don't know. Tbh I have a feeling Mikel would know more about this then we. In fact, when he gets on. I'm going to see if he does
    Toshii

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:51 by Toshii

@__@
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 09:57 by Banouin

Even if I'm wrong. ^_^ They are there to train. Not to get there face beat in and shit. Thats why no one will fight you. They came to TRAIN. You are there wanting to hurt someone. They are not.
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:49 by Destinykil

i said FIGHT!i understand training, i was training with my bro today, i go easy and respect rules, kinda busted his nose open but he admitted it was his own fault.\

Never once in the opening of this thread have i said i smashed someone jaw while training. Everything i have done was in fights,
    Muay Thai is my balance and flow in life, its my lifestyle, i live by it and the teachings..
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:51 by Destinykil

why would i hold back during a fight, when i fight i dont think about toying around with them i get into the zone with pre meditation and i go in with my chin low(pun) and im ready to get hurt.
    Banouin

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:04 by Banouin

I could be wrong, again. ^_^ I don't know. But getting into the..whatever it is you get into to fight. Is just another way of training. If they don't fight you anymore, its cuz you take it waaaayyyy to serious. Just what I think~

again. I know nothing about the stuff. Just trying to say what I think~
    Destinykil

Post Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:06 by Destinykil

ehh, you just have to be there to understand, if i am pitted against someone 3x bigger than me, im going full force just as i would against someone my size or a size lower,..

Tis why im going to Thailand at the end of this year, 3 months solitude, 60+ fights

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 03:58