WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was wrong.

Always-Abby
    Always-Abby
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 10519
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    I was wrong. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I was wrong. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

AMP
    Natural: 63
    Power: 63
    Instinct: 64

I was wrong. Empty I was wrong.

Post by Always-Abby

Self destruction's got me again.
    December 19th, 2009

---

Wow, I feel truly lazy.
    I haven't done a blog in FOR. EV. ER.
    Needless to say, I don't even have anything remotely interesting to talk about.

I guess I can start off by I HOPE I WON'T FAIL MUSIC THEORY D;
    We have to write a short essay on a concert that we saw, but I haven't seen ANY concerts recently. The only concert that I'll be able to see is the one tomorrow, which is the school winter concert, which I'll be in.
    Problem is, Tybus (our teacher) said that if we were in the concert, we couldn't do our essay on that (according to Grace.)
    The essay is due Wednesday.
    And I'm FREAKING OUT.
    I'm just hoping and praying that I can do the essay on the band, since I'm only in chorus.
    Tybus better say that I can do it on the band, or else I'm going to literally fail the class. The essay is a huge chunk of out grade.

Anyway, next whiny thing of the note.
    History test Tuesday.
    Okay, first off, I think my teacher just likes to torture us when it comes to tests. On tests, these are the scores I've gotten:

First test : 66%
    Second test: 75%
    Third test: 76%
    Fourth test: 75%

Yeah. Not so great grades. I mean, as long as I get at least a 75, I'm not going to freak out or cry or anything.
    But.
    This next test, I have absolutely NO idea what's on it, since I was absent for a lot of the notes and haven't been able to borrow any from a friend yet.
    Actually, our notes are pointless on tests. Nothing in our notes are actually on the test. It's all from the book, which I've never even read before.
    Maybe that's why my grades are always C's XP

And, last thing about school.
    About a month ago, I switched out of asshat Kaspereen's honors English class, because he was giving me the absolute hardest time.
    HE MADE ME CRY >;
    Three or four times.
    But, I switched out of his class, which (at the time), I had a D in.
    Since I switched to regular English, I have a B. Which will probably be brought up to a B+ or an A once I hand in this super super super easy essay Monday.
    Why is it so easy?
    Because deVries gave us worksheets that broke down each and every paragraph. So we just have to copy whatever we wrote on the sheets into Word and, lookie! There's the easy A essay.
    I also love the new English class I'm in, because quite a few of my friends are in the class, compared to my honors class.

All in all, once I get my Music Theory essay and history test out of the way, school is going pretty great for me. Much better than I expected in September.

AND NOW, TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING TO TALK ABOUT.

Back in 2007, when it was New Year's, I was really, really afraid of 2008 coming (I was a little deranged and depressed back then, mind you). I was afraid of losing everything. My friends, my sanity (what was left of it, anyway), everything. It was terrible. I cried that night. Blah. Not a very good year.

Then, last year New Year's was great, because I spent it with Q pretty much. We PMed from around 7 or 8 until past midnight. Which is a huge transition from the year before.

This year, I only wonder what will go on ^_^ I'm going to guess I'll call Q for a little bit and celebrate with my family again.
    And thus, 2010.

Which made me wonder! You know those glasses that have the year, but the 0's as the glasses part?
    What will they do for 2010 glasses? :S
    It's weird! Maybe the 1 will be stuck on your nose or something.

I WANNA KNOWWWW.
    Because New Year's glasses are important!

So, there you go. Now you know what I've been thinking about ^_^
    You know what else I'm thinking?
    CHRISTMASSSSSSSS. TIIIIIIIIIIME.

I can't wait for Christmas. :D
    Enough said.

Merry Christmas guys!
    By the way! I'll have a present for you guys ready ^_^ (I think I said that in the 25 Days of Pictures thread already, but...whatever.)

Fa la la~

-Abby out.

---

WOTNopolis Updates;
    Chapter seven is out! I'm sure you've all read it already though.
    I would like to say it was the fastest I've ever edited a chapter though ^_^ *feels so proud*

Pic of the day;

Spoiler:

Vid of the day;

"I'm a sexy man with no shirt! POOF! I'm a dog now!"
    Mine and Grace's inside joke ;D
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Dec 19 2009, 22:04 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Awwwwwwww cute pic! Puppy Dog Eyes
    Always-Abby

Post Sat Dec 19 2009, 22:06 by Always-Abby

Thank you! :D