WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me.

theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me. Empty It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me.

Post by theBOSS.

Another thing that ticks me off about guys.
    According to Annie, it's something Asian guys do.

So there's this guy, right? I guess we used to be pretty close, but I've been finding him to be very annoying these past few months.
    HE DOES NOT STOP TOUCHING PEOPLE.
    HOLY SHIT, IT'S CALLED PERSONAL SPACE, BITCH.

We got into a whole bunch of "drama" last year because he was all "I don't like you anymore" and I was all "That's cool and good". He told me himself that he liked another girl, right? So I found that cool, but then he gets all touchy-feely with other girls too.
    Which is kind of hypocritical since he says he hates fake people who can't stay "faithful" and shit.
    And I agree. I hate whores.
    And manwhores.

And this year he's in my AP Lang class and he always sits at the table my other friend and I share. It's two a fucking table, and obviously he decides that he's above common sense so he always sits at the edge of our table, next to me.
    There's seats with space everywhere, idiot. They're there for a fucking reason.

I don't like him at all this year.

Yes, he's smart. I respect his intelligence.
    But he thinks that he understands me so well. Like last year, before all that drama crap, we used to talk a considerable amount and one thing that bothered me a little was how he would make all these assumptions about me. He thought that I acted like a guy because my Korean name was a guy's, that my parents expected me to be the "man of the house" as the oldest child, blahblahblah. (Which is SO untrue...)
    I don't like being psychoanalyzed. I don't like having my brain picked at. Leave it alone, asshole.

Oh yeah, and I DON'T NEED TO BE WALKED TO CALC.
    What the hell are the chances of my getting raped in the hallway?
    It's creepy and unnecessary and plain stalkerish.
    Like seriously. He just follows people sometimes and scares the shit out of him.
    And today, I stop on my way to Calc and ask Hikage if we have a homework quiz in that class, and he fucking bodyslams me into a water fountain.
    Like seriously?
    How about some personal space?
    How about dropping dead and leaving me alone?

I don't like to be touched.
    Especially by guys.
    Especially by him. It's just ick. There's a word in Korean, neutgihae, which means like... slimy and gross and icky and stuff. It's usually used to described slimeballs.
    ...Yeah, that describes him pretty well.

Yesterday annoyed me too.
    Project Wednesday. Taekwondo Project. I'm one of the teachers. He's in it.
    So we're doing leapfrog around a circle, right? I go to jump over him, and as I'm jumping he grabs my fucking leg and pulls it.
    Like seriously? How immature can you get? It's just plain rude and slimeballish. I got really pissed, beyond pissed, and kick his back really hard, and I'm the one that got yelled at.

If he were a bit more considerate and less obsessively creepy, it would be cool to be friends.
    But seriously, this kid doesn't not appreciate my personal fucking space.
    I want to tell him to fuck off, but I don't know. Even more drama is really the last thing I need. And Annie said some ridiculous crap about his liking me, so I'm even more annoyed at him.

Stupid men.
    How come all the guys here are so fucking annoying? God, none of them even have good genes anyway.

ugh, wow. That was like the messiest blog I've ever written.
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Nov 13 2009, 13:14 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

*touches Death*

Hehehehehe It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me. 515599

This guy does sound very weird though ._.
    D-Dei

Post Fri Nov 13 2009, 13:43 by D-Dei

Whoa. How did I miss the bodyslam? o___o;;
    theBOSS.

Post Fri Nov 13 2009, 21:32 by theBOSS.

You missed it?! D:
    Sankqyoo for the distraction on the way to Calc todayy. ♥
    D-Dei

Post Fri Nov 13 2009, 21:51 by D-Dei

It's called personal space, bitch. Don't touch me. 152946 No problem.

Just tell him to stop following you to calc.
    Don't ask him, just tell him. ;)
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Nov 13 2009, 22:01 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Haha, don't ask, tell.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Nov 24 2009, 19:32 by KarateKeyaQ

Deathy is so cruel! xP

But he does sound creepy...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 22:21