WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SickSelfishSyQo
PeinQAkatsuki
Mikel
NightKitsuneQ
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Banouin
quater
jz-kun445
12 posters

A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think?

jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 4115
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Fanclubs : World Domination, DBZ Fanclub, Kisame Hoshigaki
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

AMP
    Natural: 39
    Power: 39
    Instinct: 39

A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Empty A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think?

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:05

What do you think?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Empty Re: A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think?

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:11

I'm not sure I understand space. Or the question at all, really.
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : I found some Cherry Blossom bodywash... I lathered, rinsed, and repeated... I am NOT weird >_>
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Empty Re: A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think?

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:15

is it better to control time?

• Time travel
    • altering the past and future
    • stopping/starting time
    • slowing/speeding time

or is it better to control space?

• dimension travel
    • able to warp reality
    • able to warp the dimension
    • altering the solar system
    • creating/destorying worlds/dimensions
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:17

I don't know that Space automatically gives you dimension travel! Or the ability to warp reality.
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:18

dude... its SPACE, as in REALITY... so just pick somethin...
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:18

Time! Then I can go back in the past and slap myself cuz I forgot a drink!
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:19

Time: 1

Space: 0
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:20

Gravity!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:21

Time, cause if you freeze time, you freeze space and anyone that controls it >:3
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:22

(good point Clair)

Time: 2

um... Gravity: 1?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:28

Frick yes! If you can make the pressure on a person so extremely dense that they are crushed then there's no need for either one!

But then again if you had time you could send one half of a person into the future and the other half in past, splitting them in half and destroying them!

But still, gravity for the win! Underdog.
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:31

(cant argue with that Q)
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:33

time I mean if you control one you can control the other.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:38

time
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:39

(wow space gets no love)

Time: 4
    Gravity: 1
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:42

gravity?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:45

Mikel wrote:gravity?

Think about it.

If you can enhance the gravity around someone to a high point you could make the air around them feel like thousands of tons.

You could crush them in an instant. Or make them so light that their body splits apart.
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A better power, Time or Space? What do YOU think? Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:45

space!!!!
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:47

quater wrote:

Think about it.

If you can enhance the gravity around someone to a high point you could make the air around them feel like thousands of tons.

You could crush them in an instant. Or make them so light that their body splits apart.

true. but if the other can control time, he's able to prevent you from doing that and possibly throw you out in some other time or yeah?

just a thought.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:49

Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:

Think about it.

true. but if the other can control time, he's able to prevent you from doing that and possibly throw you out in some other time or yeah?

just a thought.

It depends. If! He's fast enough to realize I'm doing it. However if I unleash a gravity attack on him then his brain could be so overloaded he's unable to even lift a finger. Let alone shift into time.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:50

quater wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:

Think about it.

just a thought.

It depends. If! He's fast enough to realize I'm doing it. However if I unleash a gravity attack on him then his brain could be so overloaded he's unable to even lift a finger. Let alone shift into time.

well, in that case, it all depends on who's faster.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:53

Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:

Think about it.

just a thought.

It does indeed! But in all three cases it depends on who's faster! The space guy could travel into another dimension and get away. The time traveller could speed light into another century.

However! The Gravity guy has an advantage! See! He could create a powerful gravity ball of some sort that pulls the Time Traveller into his realm of attack and then crush him!
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 13 2010, 18:57

quater wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:

Think about it.

just a thought.

It does indeed! But in all three cases it depends on who's faster! The space guy could travel into another dimension and get away. The time traveller could speed light into another century.

However! The Gravity guy has an advantage! See! He could create a powerful gravity ball of some sort that pulls the Time Traveller into his realm of attack and then crush him!

true, true.

hm, good point.
    jz-kun445
    jz-kun445
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jz-kun445 Sat Mar 13 2010, 19:00

well you guys are definitely changing my perspective of things... but i think if you put time against space, space would win...
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Mar 13 2010, 19:02

time and space!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 00:23