WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kids - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Kids - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Kids - Page 2 Empty Kids

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

Why is it that when children come up in a topic, and I say "I don't want any" (EVER), someone always has to say "you will some day"??

Why do I have to want kids?? Why does anybody have to want kids??

Come to think of it - why do people actually want to reproduce?? I can, maybe, see the mens side of things, seeing how they don't actually have to do much of the work (besides that whole insemination part - which they don't seem to mind), but I just do not see what is pleasant about 9 months of misery??

Swollen ankles, odd food cravings, morning sickness, horrid mood swings. This thing grows in your stomach, stealing all your nutrients, making you look fat. Why not just purposefully get a tapeworm??

Babies smell bad. Dirty diapers are disgusting. Toddlers get into everything. And dear god, do they cost a lot.

I have asked a few people why they wanted kids. I have gotten answers like "to make my family whole", "to have something to nurture and watch grow" and such like that. But, the thing of it is, if you want to watch something grow - plant a tree. It will definitely outlive you, too. I'm, unsure about the "make my family whole" thing. What is it that makes a family incomplete??

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm fine with my dog. ^^
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 12:53 by quater

Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:See? And its worse for us, KKQ! The opening is so much smaller and longer!!!!!!!! Kids - Page 2 472586

But I'm sorry you had them ^_^:;;

I do, SSS. I do. I figured, let em know what's coming early.
    Maybe it's longer xP
    But ouch. For that one fact alone, I applaud being a female.

It's not so much that I absolutely don't want kids........I just don't want to get married :D

No, its definitely smaller. Go look up anything on anything and you'll know that. The area itself may be big but the opening is always quite small! Its meant for liquid not stones!

Damn It!

*nods* definitely smaller.

in general, i don't like kids. but hey, i don't mind having one. well, the fact that so many women are reproducing, it must mean something wonderful to them, huh?

Thank you! I was worried I was crazy here. Hehehe...
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 15:33 by KarateKeyaQ

Mikel wrote:
    quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:See? And its worse for us, KKQ! The opening is so much smaller and longer!!!!!!!! Kids - Page 2 472586

But I'm sorry you had them ^_^:;;

I do, SSS. I do. I figured, let em know what's coming early.
    Maybe it's longer xP
    But ouch. For that one fact alone, I applaud being a female.

It's not so much that I absolutely don't want kids........I just don't want to get married :D

No, its definitely smaller. Go look up anything on anything and you'll know that. The area itself may be big but the opening is always quite small! Its meant for liquid not stones!

Kids - Page 2 472586

*nods* definitely smaller.

in general, i don't like kids. but hey, i don't mind having one. well, the fact that so many women are reproducing, it must mean something wonderful to them, huh?
    To those women, their pleasure has nothing to with having the kid. It's the process of making one.
    At least, that's what it seems like at my school. 13 years old and pregnant? Was it worth it, really?
    quater

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 15:54 by quater

I think he was referring to the fact that women have kids in general.

Like the fact your mommy decided to have you, kkQ!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 16:35 by KarateKeyaQ

Ohh!

I wonder why she wanted me :D
    quater

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 16:42 by quater

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Ohh!

I wonder why she wanted me :D

That's what we were referring to. Mikel and I. ^_^

Cause kids rock. Even if not everyone agrees.
    Mikel

Post Wed Oct 14 2009, 03:57 by Mikel

that, exactly. thanks.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Oct 14 2009, 06:29 by KarateKeyaQ

I see :D

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 06:43