WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids

SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Kids Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Kids Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Kids Empty Kids

Post by SickSelfishSyQo

Why is it that when children come up in a topic, and I say "I don't want any" (EVER), someone always has to say "you will some day"??

Why do I have to want kids?? Why does anybody have to want kids??

Come to think of it - why do people actually want to reproduce?? I can, maybe, see the mens side of things, seeing how they don't actually have to do much of the work (besides that whole insemination part - which they don't seem to mind), but I just do not see what is pleasant about 9 months of misery??

Swollen ankles, odd food cravings, morning sickness, horrid mood swings. This thing grows in your stomach, stealing all your nutrients, making you look fat. Why not just purposefully get a tapeworm??

Babies smell bad. Dirty diapers are disgusting. Toddlers get into everything. And dear god, do they cost a lot.

I have asked a few people why they wanted kids. I have gotten answers like "to make my family whole", "to have something to nurture and watch grow" and such like that. But, the thing of it is, if you want to watch something grow - plant a tree. It will definitely outlive you, too. I'm, unsure about the "make my family whole" thing. What is it that makes a family incomplete??

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm fine with my dog. ^^
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 18:48 by KarateKeyaQ

Why, to experience the "miracle of birth" of course.

I'm with you. I don't want kids at all.
    I'm fine with animals as well.
    quater

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 18:51 by quater

Wow, you sound cynical.

Its a good thing your parents didn't have that view, SSS. Or you wouldn't exist.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 19:06 by KarateKeyaQ

I'm glad they didn't D: SSS is too awesome to not exist.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 19:54 by SickSelfishSyQo

Miracle of birth. *shudders* Birth is unpretty. Thanks KKQ

Cynical?? That's not what I was going for ^^
    quater

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 19:55 by quater

SickSelfishSycho wrote:Miracle of birth. *shudders* Birth is unpretty. Thanks KKQ

Cynical?? That's not what I was going for ^^

Well, it seemed cynical.

"Why even reproduce! Its painful! Kids suck! Blah!"

^_^;; That's how I read it.
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 19:57 by SickSelfishSyQo

Well it is one of the most painful things most women will experience, apparently.
    quater

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 20:00 by quater

SickSelfishSycho wrote:Well it is one of the most painful things most women will experience, apparently.

I've heard women who say its way painful, and women who say its not that bad. But you get a kid out of it!

I've heard a lot of women say that Kidney stones were worse. =/ And they are a lot worse for us guys ._. And we don't even get a kid out of it. So, I am really not looking forward to kidney stones. *Its semi-related!*
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 20:03 by SickSelfishSyQo

Me too, actually. But I think that also depends on if you get the epidural and all that crap?? A kid. Oh boy. Just what I've always wanted. If I can just make one appear without all that pregnancy/birth bull, and they appeared at the age of 17, I would consider it ^^

Kidney stones. Bleh. I've never talked to a chick who had them, but I know a guy who has. Ouch.
    quater

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 20:07 by quater

SickSelfishSycho wrote:Me too, actually. But I think that also depends on if you get the epidural and all that crap?? A kid. Oh boy. Just what I've always wanted. If I can just make one appear without all that pregnancy/birth bull, and they appeared at the age of 17, I would consider it ^^

Kidney stones. Bleh. I've never talked to a chick who had them, but I know a guy who has. Ouch.

Yep! Pain in that area does not seem fun. =/

I would want a kid. ^_^ Yes mam. I can teach him to adore me. Evil Glare
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 20:09 by SickSelfishSyQo

I'm glad you have your spawn's goal set. xp
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 23:14 by KarateKeyaQ

Ack.
    Kidney stones= great pain.
    quater

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 23:40 by quater

See? And its worse for us, KKQ! The opening is so much smaller and longer!!!!!!!! Damn It!

But I'm sorry you had them ^_^:;;

I do, SSS. I do. I figured, let em know what's coming early.
    Shugo

Post Sun Oct 11 2009, 00:08 by Shugo

lol ive been told that i lack patience for kids, and in the same sentence after suggesting a puppy, my sister withdrew that idea and said a stuffed animal would be best. XD shes right though i dont want kids if i did i would have them by now.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Oct 11 2009, 07:02 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

At least if you get pregnant you can boss your boyfriend/husband/etc around? :D
    GL

Post Sun Oct 11 2009, 07:44 by GL

hmm.. its all up to how you want your life to be SSS (: of the pregnantcy is horrible, but imagine how wonderful it is when those 9 months have passed. (: about all of the stuff you said, i cant agree. i want kids as soon as im done with school, i cant wait. *laughs little* i love them to death :P
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Oct 11 2009, 13:14 by KarateKeyaQ

quater wrote:See? And its worse for us, KKQ! The opening is so much smaller and longer!!!!!!!! Kids 472586

Maybe it's longer xP
    But ouch. For that one fact alone, I applaud being a female.

It's not so much that I absolutely don't want kids........I just don't want to get married :D
    quater

Post Sun Oct 11 2009, 18:33 by quater

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    quater wrote:See? And its worse for us, KKQ! The opening is so much smaller and longer!!!!!!!! Kids 472586

Maybe it's longer xP

It's not so much that I absolutely don't want kids........I just don't want to get married :D

No, its definitely smaller. Go look up anything on anything and you'll know that. The area itself may be big but the opening is always quite small! Its meant for liquid not stones!

Damn It!
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 01:24 by SickSelfishSyQo

She said it may be longer. Nothing about urethra size ^^
    quater

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 01:58 by quater

SickSelfishSycho wrote:She said it may be longer. Nothing about urethra size ^^

Oh oh oho!

Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.

I get it. Sorry. Mispoke! Mispoke!
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 02:16 by SickSelfishSyQo

xp
    Always-Abby

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 11:27 by Always-Abby

I facepalmed reading all of Q's posts.

But anyway.

I want kids. ^_^ And it's not painful for all women. My mom told me that when I was born, I just kind of came out. She didn't break a sweat or ruin her makeup.
    (My brother's a different story, but he got a little stuck...)

But yeah, I adore kids. :DD
    amaterasu

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 16:37 by amaterasu

There's a way to embarrass your kid brother in front of his girlfriend
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Oct 12 2009, 17:39 by KarateKeyaQ

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:

Maybe it's longer xP

No, its definitely smaller. Go look up anything on anything and you'll know that. The area itself may be big but the opening is always quite small! Its meant for liquid not stones!

Kids 472586
    Either way, it hurts.
    Mikel

Post Tue Oct 13 2009, 10:39 by Mikel

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:

Maybe it's longer xP

Damn It!

*nods* definitely smaller.

in general, i don't like kids. but hey, i don't mind having one. well, the fact that so many women are reproducing, it must mean something wonderful to them, huh?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 11:39