WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third week of school...

PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Third week of school... Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Third week of school... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Third week of school... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Third week of school... Empty Third week of school...

Post by PeinQAkatsuki

"I was running in circles,
    I hurt myself,
    Just to find my purpose.
    Everything was so worthless,
    I didn't deserve this,
    But to me you were perfect."
    -Hollywood Undead Circles

...Is over. Yup, doesn't feel like three weeks, almost feels like it's either been longer, or shorter. I can't tell, my sense of time is weird. Ha ha.

The lyrics today... have no real significance other than I absolutely LOVE Hollywood Undead and their song "Circles". "Undead" is better, but I'm listening to Circles. So fwah.

School has been... surprisingly easy, as far as socializing goes. I actually fit in! Woah my lord. It's a miracle. But really, it's easy to be yourself out there, there ain't no one to impress. Half of my friends are all older than me... but that's cool. They'll graduate before me, but oh well. And I already know everyone's name in my class (freshmen), compared to how I knew half of everyone's name last year. Seriously, there's like, what, less than forty in my class? Last year I had like... 200, give or take? Yeah. Big difference. There's barely 200 kids in the middle school/high school combined.

My friend is being a jerkface because he's got a new girlfriend, and won't give me the effing time of day. Jeez, I go to a football game to see him and my other friends, and people who never DREAMED of giving me a hug, nearly tackled me. And what does he do? Be an ass all night and ignore everyone except for his girlfriend. Jesus of Suburbia, he don't see my ugly mug every day, the least he could do was actually TALK to me. He's the one who told me to go anyways. Jerkwad. And, he's the one who's helping me out with my own guy trouble. But whatever, I got better things to do than rant about him.

-Pein ~<3
    Share this post on: reddit

Always-Abby

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 17:05 by Always-Abby

I'm sure they'll break up in a week. -shrugs-
    Just my opinion. Usually how it goes with freshmen boys :|
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Sep 25 2009, 17:19 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Aww ):

HU are awesum though :D

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 01:49