WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week of school is over

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    First week of school is over Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100First week of school is over Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

First week of school is over Empty First week of school is over

Post by quater

I am very happy about this. I didn't realize how much of a pain it was. Getting up again at a decent time. I do not like it. Also, its cutting back on my late staying up! Drats. That was my favorite part.

So far College has been easier than expected. I am still waiting for that to change but oddly the foreseeable future doesn't see it happening.

One thing I liked about High School is I was extremely familiar with the routine. Teachers, friends, where to go and who to talk with and everything. I knew it very well. But in College I don't feel like I know anything. I guess that's what Freshman are supposed to feel like. Its still weird.

Man I am so sleepy. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. Does anyone else do that? Just sit there and wait for Saturday to come so they might sleep in? I do it like crazy!

I wonder what I'll do after I get up. Probably eat.

Also, got my first college grade and it was a 100! That Statistics quiz was so easy. The only question that gave me trouble was a very badly worded one. Everything else was easy as continuous quantitative sampling.

WOTN has had a good week and half, but I'm starting to worry that the energy driving WOTN this past week and a half might be dying out. I pray to God that doesn't happen, but it seems very likely. I'd be so depressed if this was as far as we could go.

But then again, with so many new amenities working on the site surely this won't, right?

Well, this was fun. I like blogging.
    Share this post on: reddit

theBOSS.

Post Fri Aug 28 2009, 19:00 by theBOSS.

Stats.
    Fun.
    Always-Abby

Post Sat Aug 29 2009, 00:17 by Always-Abby

Ooh, we can talk more tonight then~

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 12:52