WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A story I did for school

azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    A story  I did for school Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    A story  I did for school Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A story  I did for school Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

A story  I did for school Empty A story I did for school

Post by azuki_dashi16 Fri Nov 14 2008, 21:57

What do you think?

Which Muffin?

You are standing infront of a big metal door. You had followed the directions that were enclosed in a mysterious letter you had gotten earlier that day. You look for a way to get in. There wasn’t a doorknob, so that really confused you. You looked the door up and down, side to side, and you even tilted your head so you could see upside-down, but you still couldn’t find a way to get in. You started to lose hope but something caught your eye. It was a muffin shaped hole on the bottom right side of the door. You bend down to get a better look at it. The hole was almost the size of your fist. “There’s no way anybody could go through that!” you say aloud thinking that the hole was the real doorway and the big metal door was just a decoy. You sit there not knowing what to do. There was no way you could fit through the hole, but your hand could. You stick your hand in the hole but you think better of it and pull it back out. What if there was some kind of weird bug in the hole? What if there was something really freaky beyond the hole? “I don’t have anything better to do.” you think and stick your hand all the way into the hole. When the hole had swallowed your wrist your fingers touched a wall. Suddenly, the hole was filled with blue light. A holographic keypad appeared when you pulled your hand out. “A keypad?” Your mind flashes back to the mysterious letter. At the end of the letter there were a set of numbers. You hit your forehead with your palm. “What were those numbers again? Oh yeah! One six three zero zero one six zero nine.” you say while typing the numbers in. Suddenly, the keypad disappears and the big metal door slide open. You stand up, beaming with pride. You look both ways, making sure no one was watching, and step through the doorway. Once you were out of the doorway the door slammed closed behind you. You whip around to see complete darkness. “Oh great.” you say under your breath. Red light flashes infront of your eyes. You squint your eyes to see a sign. “Turn around.” As soon as you turned around two muffin shaped balls of light flew into the darkness. Along with the balls of light, a loud booming voice came into the darkness. “Choose a muffin. But be careful. One muffin has poison.” the loud voice says. “What will the other muffin do?” you ask. “Oh I don’t know. Nothing really.” You blink several times. “So I can’t get out?” you ask the voice. “Only if you choose a muffin.” the voice replies. Both muffins looked well, like muffins. They didn’t look any different from each other either. You sigh. “What’s there to lose? Well other than my life.” you say to yourself. You reach for the left muffin but you grab the right muffin with your other hand. You look at it. Just an inconspicuous muffin. You take a bite, it was the one with poison. “Ha! No one said you had to eat it!” Those were the last words you ever heard.
    azuki_dashi16
    azuki_dashi16
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15860
    What's up Tab : The 849th member Whistle

I'm fifteen for a moment. Caught in between ten and twenty, and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are.
    A story  I did for school Music-notes

ZeroxAzuki

Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    A story  I did for school Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A story  I did for school Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

A story  I did for school Empty Re: A story I did for school

Post by azuki_dashi16 Sat Dec 06 2008, 02:06

*twitch twitch* No one posted? TTATT

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 14:17