WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
theBOSS.
KarateKeyaQ
PeinQAkatsuki
Titaniumxvx
neon kun
Hell*H*Opens
Nela
Darkflame
Meika-Chan
TheFirstKnight
NarutoBoyFreakah
Yoyo
Shinobi's Redemption
knssquad
Saiyo
Shugo
20 posters

Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:42

Yoyo wrote:Guys, recruiting is easy.
    Step 1: Find a website where you can PM people
    Step 2: Find people who like Naruto. Searching for usernames involving Naruto-ish things/people if no interests search is available is good.
    Step 3: PM the people telling them to join! I like to write my message in Microsoft Word (or whatever) and paste it into the message each time.
    NOTE: In some cases, spamming people with other websites is illegal, so make sure you don't PM people on a site like that if you don't want to get in trouble.
    NOTE 2: If there's a forum on the site (like Gaia, for instance) make a thread and spam WotN that way.

That seems like a lot, but I just rambled for most of it. ^_^

can I be lazy and use your letter? Puppy Dog Eyes
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:With that attitude you will!

Tomorrow, I attend the impossible, I will try to recruit Puke

I give you permission to steal the hunting ground I rescued you from, Danni. ^_^

Keys to Quizilla? Puppy Dog Eyes

That's right. Cowboy
    Actually, with all the updates, I can't even do proper people-hunting anymore. *shrug*

XD I'm gonna get lost there, aren't I?
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:>.>
    Like I can recruit =.=

you dont have to recruti you can do other things on the list make topics make the site active talk in the bar the beach try and make the fanclubs active whatever you can do we need it

I'll try, but I'll fail.

you can do it jsut pick one thing and focus on it ^^ Cowboy trust me i saw what you can do ive seen you post in so many topics at one time it was amazing you ARE one of the best posters we have

o_O Really?
    You sure you aren';t talking to someone else?
    no i mean you i remember late at night id be on trying to leave my name everywhere on site and there you were ON EVERY ACTIVE TOPIC with posts after mine i remember chasing after you trying to psot more than you you are one of the best posters!!!!!!!!!!!! NBF you CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

well one time when i was talkin to someone on wotn i was like, posting in every forum so my name would show up on all of them XDDD
    ok HELLZ YA LETS DO THIS!! Save
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

Saiyo wrote:SHU-KUN FOR THE OLD DAYS WE MUST

yes for the good old days prove we are not lax
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

knssquad wrote:
    TheFirstKnight wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

Tomorrow, I attempt the impossible, I will try to recruit Puke

i fail at everything i do!

Oh so close to saying something, but I won't.

You must be itching to use a fail picture.

I don't need to use a fail picture on this person. My words are good enough.
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3767
    What's up Tab : Converted in both religion and spirituality.
    Fanclubs : None not interested
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

Post by Shinobi's Redemption Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

Saiyo wrote:
    Shinobi's Redemption wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Shinobi's Redemption wrote:well now whats the commotion here?

hey shug

hey saiyo *glomps*

NOBI-KUN *TACKLES*

*gets tackled* hey long time no post at leadt here that is ^_^ whats up in life saiyo?

*is really happy* Ill try hard to get people to join but i sorta suck at it since i can't get anyone to even join Nobi fourm but i will try!

to Nobi-oh same old same old being bored and all u?
    Thats the spirit saiyo

same here working hard to make up for my absence here.

well i think you and me understand the most right Nobi dear XD
    XD i think
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Alicetogetherdfhb
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:43

Shugo wrote:

LOL XD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:44

knssquad wrote:
    Step 2: Find people who like Naruto. Searching for usernames involving Naruto-ish things/people if no interests search is available is good.
    Step 3: PM the people telling them to join! I like to write my message in Microsoft Word (or whatever) and paste it into the message each time.
    NOTE: In some cases, spamming people with other websites is illegal, so make sure you don't PM people on a site like that if you don't want to get in trouble.
    NOTE 2: If there's a forum on the site (like Gaia, for instance) make a thread and spam WotN that way.

You still have the one I sent you? O_o
    If you've still got it, you can use it. Looking back, I have no idea how you managed to read through enough of it to decide to check the site out. xD
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:45

So why am I needed?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:45

TheFirstKnight wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    TheFirstKnight wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

Do you think you could get people off of Bitefight?
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Shinobi's Redemption
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3767
    What's up Tab : Converted in both religion and spirituality.
    Fanclubs : None not interested
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-09

AMP
    Natural: 10
    Power: 10
    Instinct: 10

Post by Shinobi's Redemption Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:45

TheFirstKnight wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    TheFirstKnight wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

We wont fail if that's what your trying to imply TFk.

Last edited by Shinobi's Redemption on Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:46; edited 1 time in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:45

knssquad wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:

Tomorrow, I attend the impossible, I will try to recruit Puke

I give you permission to steal the hunting ground I rescued you from, Danni. ^_^

Keys to Quizilla? Puppy Dog Eyes

That's right. Cowboy
    Actually, with all the updates, I can't even do proper people-hunting anymore. *shrug*

XD I'm gonna get lost there, aren't I?

I tried looking for someone and the user search seems to have disappeared. If you know where it is, let me know. Otherwise, it's all yours.
    And Titan's.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:46

Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

If you've still got it, you can use it. Looking back, I have no idea how you managed to read through enough of it to decide to check the site out. xD

>.> no idea
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:46

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:>.>
    Like I can recruit =.=

you dont have to recruti you can do other things on the list make topics make the site active talk in the bar the beach try and make the fanclubs active whatever you can do we need it

I'll try, but I'll fail.

you can do it jsut pick one thing and focus on it ^^ Cowboy trust me i saw what you can do ive seen you post in so many topics at one time it was amazing you ARE one of the best posters we have

o_O Really?
    You sure you aren';t talking to someone else?
    no i mean you i remember late at night id be on trying to leave my name everywhere on site and there you were ON EVERY ACTIVE TOPIC with posts after mine i remember chasing after you trying to psot more than you you are one of the best posters!!!!!!!!!!!! NBF you CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

well one time when i was talkin to someone on wotn i was like, posting in every forum so my name would show up on all of them XDDD
    ok HELLZ YA LETS DO THIS!! Save

come on you can ok ill make a deal with you if you can do 1500 posts in 15 days ill do or say what ever you want no matter what for a day and if you double it it will be for a week !!!
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Alicetogetherdfhb
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 RandomGIFTest

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:46

Saiyo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Shinobi's Redemption wrote:well now whats the commotion here?

hey shug

hey saiyo *glomps*

NOBI-KUN *TACKLES*

*gets tackled* hey long time no post at leadt here that is ^_^ whats up in life saiyo?

*is really happy* Ill try hard to get people to join but i sorta suck at it since i can't get anyone to even join Nobi fourm but i will try!

to Nobi-oh same old same old being bored and all u?
    Thats the spirit saiyo

same here working hard to make up for my absence here.

well i think you and me understand the most right Nobi dear XD
    XD i think

Skipping Nobi-kun *hugs*
    XD
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:46

knssquad wrote:Do you think you could get people off of Bitefight?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is that a joke?

If it was, it was really funny.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:47

Meika-Chan wrote:So why am I needed?

if you can help us keep the site active that will be great or jsut support the cause of keeping it alive and growing
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:47

Saiyo wrote:
    Shugo wrote:

LOL XD

yup
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:48

Shugo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Shugo wrote:

LOL XD

yup

lax as in the user lax?
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:48

knssquad wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

>.> no idea

lol I'll see if I have a copy saved somewhere. I probably do. ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:48

TheFirstKnight wrote:
    knssquad wrote:Do you think you could get people off of Bitefight?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is that a joke?

If it was, it was really funny.

yeah yeah

But if Q leaves for good, then wotn will most likely die

and if we die, you will have to go else where to find nutritious n00blets
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:49

Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:
    knssquad wrote:

>.> no idea

lol I'll see if I have a copy saved somewhere. I probably do. ^_^

Puppy Dog Eyes YES!
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female

-American War Movies

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Saiyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:49

Shugo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Shugo wrote:

LOL XD

yup

i miss those guys Despair
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:50

TheFirstKnight wrote:
    Shugo wrote:
    Saiyo wrote:
    Shugo wrote:

LOL XD

yup

lax as in the user lax?

its a jk XD remember how he always said he was lazy XD
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Thu Nov 06 2008, 00:50

knssquad wrote:But if Q leaves for good, then wotn will most likely die

and if we die, you will have to go else where to find nutritious n00blets

oh there are n00blets everywhere. if I have to, i'll go troll the wow forums, there are most likely plenty of n00blets there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 00:33