WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
theBOSS.
KarateKeyaQ
PeinQAkatsuki
Titaniumxvx
neon kun
Hell*H*Opens
Nela
Darkflame
Meika-Chan
TheFirstKnight
NarutoBoyFreakah
Yoyo
Shinobi's Redemption
knssquad
Saiyo
Shugo
20 posters

Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Nov 06 2008, 16:57

Shugo wrote:I want to know what you are going to do to help WOTN stay afloat during this time. IM NOT trying to take over anyones jobs here but i want to make sure this site stays dammit. So far no one seems to be taking charge so i am doing
    what i can.

1. WE need to make sure ALL VILLAGES remain active!!!
    2. WE need to increase members (yes recruiting)
    3. WE need to post like mad
    4. like Q said once make the bar active i say screw it MAKE THE WHOLE DAM FRUM CONTAINING THE BAR AND EVERY CHAT TOPIC THERE ACTIVE
    5. Start new topics in the ramen shop
    6. anything else i forgot add here and get it done
    we can do this these are jsut guidlines

Go Shugo!

I am beyond words glad that you made this to help add fuel to the fire on WOTN. Thank you! Sure, neat guidelines. Just snazzy!
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Thu Nov 06 2008, 19:41

Right on Shu!
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 19:42

XD GO TEAM SHU!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 21:27

ok people lets get this done !!!!!!!!!1
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Thu Nov 06 2008, 21:48

Wow, so much enthusiasm ^_^
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Thu Nov 06 2008, 21:50

yah ppl comon lets do this!!!!!! W00T!!!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 21:57

now if only kages and vce kages would actually pay attention >.> and look at the topic
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:03

I have, Shugo, and I commend you for making this topic. Uber cookies and kudos to you.

We've made topics in the Kage Lounge to contemplate quick and easy events to try to get this place jumping, if it makes you feel any better.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:22

death-chan wrote:I have, Shugo, and I commend you for making this topic. Uber cookies and kudos to you.

We've made topics in the Kage Lounge to contemplate quick and easy events to try to get this place jumping, if it makes you feel any better.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im really happy now now i know we arent alone in this cause thanks *bows* im really grateful
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 LjVice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:29

YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTTS INTO SHAPE!!! D<
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:41

You know what we need to get WotN up and running?
    A WOTN SCANDAL.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:43

Shampoo? O_o

:O Scandal?! Got any ideas? Evil Glare
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:44

xD There are plenty of scandals. You gotta interview people first. Like for a magazine or Newspaper.

But you people are pretty lazy, no offense xD
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:45

i was thinking yurii confessing her love to someone on wotn o_O
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:46

:OOOOOOOOOO BRILLIANT!!!!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:47

death-chan wrote:i was thinking yurii confessing her love to someone on wotn o_O

o_O;; wow
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:48

was that too extreme? Hehehe...
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:49

No, not at all :3
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:49

Yurii isn't posting here anymore o_O
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:50

nope as long as this isnt a repeat of vday o_O i had enough people accusing me of loving yoyo
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:50

LOLOLOL
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:52

dammit i maintain the fact that i was just being friendly
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:53

i didn't even know that XD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:54

yup o_O
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:56

*sees mah name and my lack of posting*
    *looks for reason*
    WTF?!?!
    What the heck??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 05:12