WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
theBOSS.
KarateKeyaQ
PeinQAkatsuki
Titaniumxvx
neon kun
Hell*H*Opens
Nela
Darkflame
Meika-Chan
TheFirstKnight
NarutoBoyFreakah
Yoyo
Shinobi's Redemption
knssquad
Saiyo
Shugo
20 posters

Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:57

hmmm
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Vice Kages and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:58

I'll ask again: Is your avi of Shampoo? Or do you know? Or am I confused?

And I'll say this again: WTF?!?!
    What the heck??
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:59

you gotta admit, it'll make a good scandal
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 22:59

yes its my love shampoo ^___________________________^ a

and inquiring minds want you to confess STFU! who do you love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:00

We should have a wotn gossip thread..
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:01

:O brilliant do it death !!!!!!!!1
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:01

:O Yurii, do you lub meh?
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:02

she dont love me :O i know it
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:04

Death-- It would, I suppose. Hehehe...

Shugo-- Woo for Shampoo! ^_^
    And, yes, I lub you. ^_^

Danni-- I lub you, too. ^_^
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:04

Yoyo wrote:Death-- It would, I suppose. Hehehe...

And, yes, I lub you. ^_^

Blushing Blushing
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:06

Shugo wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:Death-- It would, I suppose. Hehehe...

And, yes, I lub you. ^_^

Blushing Blushing

XD
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:08

XD XD
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:37

Puppy Dog Eyes WIll you marry me, Yurii?!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:38

How many people are you married to? Uh
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:39

Yoyo wrote:How many people are you married to? Uh

lost count, I do know Shu and Aki are

then at least 7 other people Hm..
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:41

Let's go for it! Cowboy
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:42

Yay!!

-gets a ring pop-
    :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:42

Woo! ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:46

XD I hope Shu doesn't get jealous

Being that I have another husband XD
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Alicetogetherdfhb
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:46

oi
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 06 2008, 23:47

Danni-- He's jealous.
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Post by Claud-kun Fri Nov 07 2008, 16:00

WOTN Scandals. Gossip.

That's WOTN ^_^

Was it really necessary to force Q to take a 15-days vacation? We could really put WOTN to work having Q with us, this plan even would work better with him. If the site is what it is, it's mostly because of him, for he has poured in it technically all his energy and I really wonder why he's not with all of us giving ideas to get WOTN on float for it's not like he doesn't want to.
    King_Of_Blades
    King_Of_Blades
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 10075
    What's up Tab : Watching One Piece.
    Fanclubs : jesus freaks FC WOTN vetrean princes, WOTN birgade,Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

AMP

Post by King_Of_Blades Fri Nov 07 2008, 20:49

ill recruit shugo my best job and my best job as posting lol
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Vice Kages  and KAGES I NEED YOU TO POST HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Fri Nov 07 2008, 22:43

james$$_ninjahiddeninthem wrote:ill recruit shugo my best job and my best job as posting lol
    Woot! Go Jameo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 02:33