WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcade and the Arcadiums

Poll

The arcade is a good idea?

[ 18 ]
    The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 2HwAlpQ90%The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 ORIszmu [90%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 2HwAlpQ10%The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 ORIszmu [10%] 

Total Votes: 20
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

The Arcade and the Arcadiums - Page 3 Empty The Arcade and the Arcadiums

Post by quater

As you may have noticed we now have an Arcade on the site. Wooh for another WOTN much needed update.

Alright the arcade has a few rules. I will kinda brush over the basics. First, Shugo, who we can all give a round of thank yous to for his donated time on this project, is the leader of the arcade. It would have been impossible without him, (Or at least taken forever). Shugo is also the lead of the Arcade and it's rules.

The Arcade is for fun. We have some games up now, and over time it will just get larger and larger. If you dislike the Arcade. That's your problem you kill joy.

However, the Arcade is NOT going to be open to everyone. We decided it'd be more fun to make you guys work for it. WOTN has been REALLY slow lately growing. So now you guys have something to actual fight for to get there while you work on your day to day recruiting (I kill me).

You must get 6 NEW recruits (In otherwords recruits from the past do not qualify) to get access. When The Recruits are recruited, Send to Shugo or a Kage the names of the 6 new people you have gotten. We will then add you to the Arcadiums. These are those members who are able to see and play the Arcade.

Can permission get denied to the Arcade after it has been won? Sure. Those who disobey rules could see this as an alternative punishment to a Ban. Also, complaints about the Arcade can see you kicked from it. To get back in, you must recruit 6 more users.

The arcade may also seen given away to people who work really hard or win competitions.

Now we wont pretend the Arcade is perfect. But for site downtime, it will probably be fun to go to instead of just signing out. It was requested by some users, and people seemed to like the idea so here goes a try at it. Good luck getting the recruits guys.
    Share this post on: reddit

Shugo

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:41 by Shugo

true
    quater

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:41 by quater

Actually

We have two votes this is a bad idea

Scrap it!

Not...
    Endless Nothing

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:42 by Endless Nothing

Well if you want to get technical Jose won me over without either of us knowing it.

I must say though it was rather comical to see Shugo's reactions thoughout this ordeal.
    At first he was dead set on not allowing this arcade to be put in motion and it seemed as though nothing would change his mind, but as soon as Q decided it would be okay, Shugo does a 180 and instantly agrees no questions asked.
    quater

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:45 by quater

I must say Endless.

I was almost the same way.

But that's not true.

Shugo asked a lot of questions. They were over AIM
    Endless Nothing

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:55 by Endless Nothing

Ah, well i suppose i can not deny that. Regardless ignorance is bliss and it was funnier not knowing that you kill joy. ^_^

And to Shugo, if you took that the wrong way i apologize but, that was not an attack on your character i just found it amusing.
    quater

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 01:58 by quater

Mih.

Ignorance is bliss...

But that's not the Q way ^_^

Sorry I joy killed...

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 09:56 by -j0$3-

JOSE!
    :S
    Endless Nothing

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 10:51 by Endless Nothing

Yes Kudos for Jose.
    I'd give you Rep but we've already been through that.

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 11:10 by -j0$3-

yea
    we have
    xD
    Shugo

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:35 by Shugo

update more games are being added and a exclusive chat system thats just for the arcade is being implemented
    Hiro

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:44 by Hiro

okay i need 6 or 4 people to get into the arcade group???
    quater

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:48 by quater

Shugo

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:49 by Shugo

6 and only send i to me Q or jose
    Hiro

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:51 by Hiro

okay well i will be joining that soon so prepare to see me there in the arcade...hehehe....*Gloats* Evil Glare
    quater

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:54 by quater

Woot!

I'll stat every recruit you get too bro
    Shugo

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 19:54 by Shugo

Hiro wrote:okay well i will be joining that soon so prepare to see me there in the arcade...hehehe....*Gloats* Evil Glare

ok im counting on it i mean it you better Evil Plan XD i need people to go play them or else
    Hiro

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:06 by Hiro

shugo wrote:
    Hiro wrote:okay well i will be joining that soon so prepare to see me there in the arcade...hehehe....*Gloats* Evil Glare

ok im counting on it i mean it you better Evil Plan XD i need people to go play them or else

dont worry i promise...just need a good group of friends to come help me out and join the site....then i'll be rollin in the online arcade....
    King_Of_Blades

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:07 by King_Of_Blades

oo games count me in then
    Shugo

Post Tue Jul 08 2008, 20:13 by Shugo

Hiro wrote:
    shugo wrote:

dont worry i promise...just need a good group of friends to come help me out and join the site....then i'll be rollin in the online arcade....

good

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 12:49