WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
NarutoBoyFreakah
Hiro
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
BlueHarmony
Titaniumxvx
quater
TheFirstKnight
amaterasu
Lil Kit Kat
Banouin
Shugo
16 posters

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by quater Mon Jun 09 2008, 14:02

Maybe it isn't Shugo...Oooh scary ^_^

People still remember Bano and my post?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 3

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by knssquad Mon Jun 09 2008, 14:58

._._.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Mon Jun 09 2008, 15:00

quater wrote:Maybe it isn't Shugo...Oooh scary ^_^

People still remember Bano and my post?

that would be cool :D
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 09 2008, 16:52

no its me im stll alive still bruised and beaten but im alive and mad as hell
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:45

shugo wrote:no its me im stll alive still bruised and beaten but im alive and mad as hell

Your avatar reminds me of Smeagol with the buggy eyes. The resemblance, it's uncanny!
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:46

no, it's Gir! Puppy Dog Eyes
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:48

knssquad wrote:no, it's Gir! Puppy Dog Eyes

4 words:

That's a hideous girl
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by TheFirstKnight Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:49

you do know that's not an "L" right?
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Mon Jun 09 2008, 17:51

XD it's Gir

the most awesome robot/doggy ever!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Jun 10 2008, 20:16

TheFirstKnight wrote:you do know that's not an "L" right?

No, of course not, it was an l!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Jun 10 2008, 20:18

knssquad wrote:XD it's Gir

the most awesome robot/doggy ever!

GRRR!

I got it before you even said it, Knsspal

(But when you said that was a girl, woooowea)
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Wed Jun 11 2008, 16:46

Oh dang Keita (I just felt like calling you that shugo even though I'm pretty sure you don't spell it like that) that post was a beauty, and the flaming on CR was magnificent indeed. Didn't we used to have a flaming area? I don't rly remember
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Wed Jun 11 2008, 16:55

Menchimonster wrote:Oh dang Keita (I just felt like calling you that shugo even though I'm pretty sure you don't spell it like that) that post was a beauty, and the flaming on CR was magnificent indeed. Didn't we used to have a flaming area? I don't rly remember

you got the name right and it would be so awesome if we did Bwahaha
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Thu Jun 12 2008, 14:04

BlueHarmony wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    I don't like how long your post was [shugo]! I've left 3 articles of hate mail in your inbox. I hope you get around to reading them all!

No, I agree, you post a heck of an argument. (And to tell the truth, I have seen all 5 sins! HATE)

i thought they're were 7 deadly sins.... *thinks*

-___-

The worst is that sloth thing, though gluttony come pretty close too, mind you!
    happyangel
    happyangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 890
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-12

AMP
    Power: 3

Post by happyangel Thu Jun 12 2008, 17:22

I thought wrath was much worse that being lazy and greedy?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Jun 12 2008, 17:24

I thought all sins were weighed equally? But I am not catholic.

We did have the newbie thread where that one guy made fun of "The Noob" For like 4 pages straight
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Thu Jun 12 2008, 18:18

that was arbalest making fun of the dude with the neji avatar. I remember that very clearly. In fact, Shinji himself closed it
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:26

XD ROFL i loved that thread that was the best adopt a noob XD i could have used that noob too lol
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:30

Arbalest! I knew it started with an A but I couldn't get Ataru out of my head because he's online somewhere.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Thu Jun 12 2008, 21:27

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 08:51