WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
NarutoBoyFreakah
Hiro
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
BlueHarmony
Titaniumxvx
quater
TheFirstKnight
amaterasu
Lil Kit Kat
Banouin
Shugo
16 posters

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:56

BlueHarmony wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:
    I don't like how long your post was [shugo]! I've left 3 articles of hate mail in your inbox. I hope you get around to reading them all!

No, I agree, you post a heck of an argument. (And to tell the truth, I have seen all 5 sins! HATE)

i thought they're were 7 deadly sins.... *thinks*

yes there are but on WOTN there are 5 really big ones and these are it
    BlueHarmony
    BlueHarmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 518
    What's up Tab : Revisiting a site i haven't opened up in a long time.....wow 2 years, wtf?!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BlueHarmony Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:58

soooooooooooo gluttony isn't one of them?

:/
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sat Jun 07 2008, 01:45

shugo wrote:ok here we go thats it ive had enough.
    first off we will talk about:
    people complaining about long posts:
    IF you dont like how long it is dont read it!!! dont post complaining that will only make people mad! im tired of seeing these post why post this kind of stuff i doesnt contribute to the topic its annoying, its useless, it makes you seem useless!!!
    moving on...
    second:
    drama:
    we dont want it we dont need it yes everyone one has problems, im lucky to be alive with all my problems and appointments i have to go to, but you know what i dont cry over it DONT POST PITTY ME MESSAGES its annoying!!
    if your in a relationship and you need help try a diff way than crying over it in the bar, there are areas you can to this and if not make a topic somewhere !!
    third:
    people that are attention wh*res
    this is what pms are for if you are always, like look at me look at me talk to me talk to me!!! go pm the person you are tring to talk to that badly the other people in the area might not want to hear it. now i joke about this like if im bored ill be like: *is ignored* *is happy being ignored* so before you attack me about it think again!!!! more than likly im pming someone instead of posting and im posting that and maybe busy somewhere else
    forth:
    let me gues by now your like OMG WTF SHUT UP guess what IM NOT DONE YET deal with it!!
    STOP complaining about quote towers deal with it people forget to start there convo over sometimes so i dont wnat to hear everyother psot about how much you hate towers that wont help you!!!! or your cause maybe try asking people to start there convo over in a diff quote, HAVE YOU EVER TIRED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fifth:
    GODMODDERS: if your godmodding STOP RIGHT NOW, if your dam jutsu pisses someone off it maybe a godmod if your called a godmodder the maybe you are a godmodder then KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!!

Cowboy that is all i will now accept all hate mail, and posts about you crying over how you dont do any of this , but you know its true, and post applauding the topic.
    O__O Didn't Q and Bano already made a thread about this? i don't know, I might be mistaken.

Anywho, *claps* Yay! I liked your forth one shu! xD And the 2nd one makes me mad too. ^^
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Jun 07 2008, 02:33

NejiFan wrote:
    shugo wrote:ok here we go thats it ive had enough.
    first off we will talk about:
    people complaining about long posts:
    IF you dont like how long it is dont read it!!! dont post complaining that will only make people mad! im tired of seeing these post why post this kind of stuff i doesnt contribute to the topic its annoying, its useless, it makes you seem useless!!!
    moving on...
    second:
    drama:
    we dont want it we dont need it yes everyone one has problems, im lucky to be alive with all my problems and appointments i have to go to, but you know what i dont cry over it DONT POST PITTY ME MESSAGES its annoying!!
    if your in a relationship and you need help try a diff way than crying over it in the bar, there are areas you can to this and if not make a topic somewhere !!
    third:
    people that are attention wh*res
    this is what pms are for if you are always, like look at me look at me talk to me talk to me!!! go pm the person you are tring to talk to that badly the other people in the area might not want to hear it. now i joke about this like if im bored ill be like: *is ignored* *is happy being ignored* so before you attack me about it think again!!!! more than likly im pming someone instead of posting and im posting that and maybe busy somewhere else
    forth:
    let me gues by now your like OMG WTF SHUT UP guess what IM NOT DONE YET deal with it!!
    STOP complaining about quote towers deal with it people forget to start there convo over sometimes so i dont wnat to hear everyother psot about how much you hate towers that wont help you!!!! or your cause maybe try asking people to start there convo over in a diff quote, HAVE YOU EVER TIRED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fifth:
    GODMODDERS: if your godmodding STOP RIGHT NOW, if your dam jutsu pisses someone off it maybe a godmod if your called a godmodder the maybe you are a godmodder then KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!!

Cowboy that is all i will now accept all hate mail, and posts about you crying over how you dont do any of this , but you know its true, and post applauding the topic.
    O__O Didn't Q and Bano already made a thread about this? i don't know, I might be mistaken.

Anywho, *claps* Yay! I liked your forth one shu! xD And the 2nd one makes me mad too. ^^

Yes, we kinda did. XD
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 03:57

still amazes me.
    Hiro
    Hiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1519
    What's up Tab : I like to fight....Bring me a good battle...
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

AMP
    Natural: 99
    Power: 99
    Instinct: 99

Post by Hiro Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:19

yes it amazes me too...*tear* so much...
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:42

is it just my imagination or is that sarcasm?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:43

neon kun wrote:is it just my imagination or is that sarcasm?

Dude, if you can see sarcasm over the net, I would bow to you.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:43

Banouin wrote:

Dude, if you can see sarcasm of the net, I would bow to you.

bow then. :P just kidding
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:44

neon kun wrote:
    Banouin wrote:

Dude, if you can see sarcasm of the net, I would bow to you.

bow then. :P just kidding

XD
    Hiro
    Hiro
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1519
    What's up Tab : I like to fight....Bring me a good battle...
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

AMP
    Natural: 99
    Power: 99
    Instinct: 99

Post by Hiro Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:44

no i'm serious i am amazed also...i was just agreeing with you Neon-kun...fufufu i really was...
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:53

all right, hey, hiro. is that from samurai warriors or dynasty warriors?
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:53

damn Nero is too hard... XD
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:56

yeah, i can't adapt, dani gaki. :P
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Jun 07 2008, 04:59

neon kun wrote:yeah, i can't adapt, dani gaki. :P

Nero is the guy I'm fighting right now and I have to shoot these little laser thingies and they waste my bullets so when I can actually attack on Nero my bullets are all gone. XD

AND DON'T CALL ME GAKI! XD
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 05:05

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

Nero is the guy I'm fighting right now and I have to shoot these little laser thingies and they waste my bullets so when I can actually attack on Nero my bullets are all gone. XD

stock up on the bullets. :P that's what i do in RE4.

GAKI. :D
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Jun 07 2008, 05:10

neon kun wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

stock up on the bullets. :P that's what i do in RE4.

GAKI. :D

But I save up all I can and they go away too fast XD

NEINNNN Puppy Dog Eyes
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 06:01

well, that's true. learn how to use it wisely, then.

GAKI. see ya.
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Post by GL Sat Jun 07 2008, 07:04

*blinks* wow shugo, that was an impressive post. O_O
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 12:52

it was, it was. :D count on shugo to do that. :D
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by GL Sat Jun 07 2008, 12:56

haha, some of the things he says is right. Hehehe...
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 07 2008, 13:05

and makes sense.
    GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by GL Sat Jun 07 2008, 13:07

yeah. ^^
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Sat Jun 07 2008, 13:35

Banouin wrote:

Dude, if you can see sarcasm over the net, I would bow to you.

What the heck happened to you and why are you using commas?

Dazed
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Mon Jun 09 2008, 00:10

dont worry more angry mesages to come soon i will be telling off doctors that misdiagnose people Evil Plan thats the last time they try and kill me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 06:21