WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
NarutoBoyFreakah
Hiro
neon kun
KarateKeyaQ
BlueHarmony
Titaniumxvx
quater
TheFirstKnight
amaterasu
Lil Kit Kat
Banouin
Shugo
16 posters

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:32

ok here we go thats it ive had enough.
    first off we will talk about:
    people complaining about long posts:
    IF you dont like how long it is dont read it!!! dont post complaining that will only make people mad! im tired of seeing these post why post this kind of stuff i doesnt contribute to the topic its annoying, its useless, it makes you seem useless!!!
    moving on...
    second:
    drama:
    we dont want it we dont need it yes everyone one has problems, im lucky to be alive with all my problems and appointments i have to go to, but you know what i dont cry over it DONT POST PITTY ME MESSAGES its annoying!!
    if your in a relationship and you need help try a diff way than crying over it in the bar, there are areas you can to this and if not make a topic somewhere !!
    third:
    people that are attention wh*res
    this is what pms are for if you are always, like look at me look at me talk to me talk to me!!! go pm the person you are tring to talk to that badly the other people in the area might not want to hear it. now i joke about this like if im bored ill be like: *is ignored* *is happy being ignored* so before you attack me about it think again!!!! more than likly im pming someone instead of posting and im posting that and maybe busy somewhere else
    forth:
    let me gues by now your like OMG WTF SHUT UP guess what IM NOT DONE YET deal with it!!
    STOP complaining about quote towers deal with it people forget to start there convo over sometimes so i dont wnat to hear everyother psot about how much you hate towers that wont help you!!!! or your cause maybe try asking people to start there convo over in a diff quote, HAVE YOU EVER TIRED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fifth:
    GODMODDERS: if your godmodding STOP RIGHT NOW, if your dam jutsu pisses someone off it maybe a godmod if your called a godmodder the maybe you are a godmodder then KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!!

Cowboy that is all i will now accept all hate mail, and posts about you crying over how you dont do any of this , but you know its true, and post applauding the topic.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:32

O_____o;;
    Lil Kit Kat
    Lil Kit Kat
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26894
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lil Kit Kat Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:44

Wow Shu.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:49

I think shu lost it! *Gets behind lil kit kat* Wahh
    Lil Kit Kat
    Lil Kit Kat
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lil Kit Kat Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:51

No, I think he just got fed up with all the crap.

And you probably couldnt hide behind me...Ish short.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:53

wow
    I didn't even realise people where doing that
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:53

Kitty Kat 1379 wrote:No, I think he just got fed up with all the crap.

exactly
    Lil Kit Kat
    Lil Kit Kat
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lil Kit Kat Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:54

shugo wrote:
    Kitty Kat 1379 wrote:No, I think he just got fed up with all the crap.

exactly
    Cowboy
    Yep. Its easy to tell.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:54

amaterasu wrote:wow

Then where have you been?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jun 06 2008, 16:58

Banouin wrote:

Then where have you been?

i've been around my friend

however i don't notice these things
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:00

believe me its around and its here alot Sigh...
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 8141
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-13

AMP

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:03

haha, wow i agree with shugo. I did voice my opinion against little emo kids a long time ago but the new breed of WOTNers have not had the honor of seeing my awesome flaming skills.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:05

shugo wrote:

believe me its around and its here alot Sigh...

man, i'm like captain oblivious then

that sucks
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:07

TheFirstKnight wrote:haha, wow i agree with shugo. I did voice my opinion against little emo kids a long time ago but the new breed of WOTNers have not had the honor of seeing my awesome flaming skills.

believe me if we were on early CR or AA they would have felt my flaming wrath XD and you over all know that
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:30

Here here! Up with revolution! Destroy the idiots! *Waves flag*

I haven't seen such beautiful rantings against the retardedness of some of our users since Bano and I made those Ten Commandments.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:31

quater wrote:Here here! Up with revolution! Destroy the idiots! *Waves flag*

I haven't seen such beautiful rantings against the retardedness of some of our users since Bano and I made those Ten Commandments.

Aw, the Ten Commandments, We need to repost them :D
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 17:32

quater wrote:Here here! Up with revolution! Destroy the idiots! *Waves flag*

i was hoing yod like it and approve
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:42

shugo wrote:ok here we go thats it ive had enough.
    IF you dont like how long it is dont read it!!! dont post complaining that will only make people mad! im tired of seeing these post why post this kind of stuff i doesnt contribute to the topic its annoying, its useless, it makes you seem useless!!!
    moving on...
    second:
    drama:
    we dont want it we dont need it yes everyone one has problems, im lucky to be alive with all my problems and appointments i have to go to, but you know what i dont cry over it DONT POST PITTY ME MESSAGES its annoying!!
    if your in a relationship and you need help try a diff way than crying over it in the bar, there are areas you can to this and if not make a topic somewhere !!
    third:
    this is what pms are for if you are always, like look at me look at me talk to me talk to me!!! go pm the person you are tring to talk to that badly the other people in the area might not want to hear it. now i joke about this like if im bored ill be like: *is ignored* *is happy being ignored* so before you attack me about it think again!!!! more than likly im pming someone instead of posting and im posting that and maybe busy somewhere else
    forth:
    let me gues by now your like OMG WTF SHUT UP guess what IM NOT DONE YET deal with it!!
    STOP complaining about quote towers deal with it people forget to start there convo over sometimes so i dont wnat to hear everyother psot about how much you hate towers that wont help you!!!! or your cause maybe try asking people to start there convo over in a diff quote, HAVE YOU EVER TIRED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fifth:
    GODMODDERS: if your godmodding STOP RIGHT NOW, if your dam jutsu pisses someone off it maybe a godmod if your called a godmodder the maybe you are a godmodder then KNOCK THAT #### OFF!!

Cowboy that is all i will now accept all hate mail, and posts about you crying over how you dont do any of this , but you know its true, and post applauding the topic.

I don't like how long your post was! I've left 3 articles of hate mail in your inbox. I hope you get around to reading them all!

No, I agree, you post a heck of an argument. (And to tell the truth, I have seen all 5 sins! HATE)
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:44

i still have no idea what you people are talking about
    i haven't seen any of those 5 sins
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:46

amaterasu wrote:i still have no idea what you people are talking about

Poor Amaterasu is very oblivious. Muy. Hmmm

By the way, Bano was bashing the turn taking in the other thread. (Like "this jutsu protects me from all attacks for 5 turns") Don't worry, I only caught that at the end, too
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:48

Titaniumxvx wrote:

By the way, Bano was bashing the turn taking in the other thread. (Like "this jutsu protects me from all attacks for 5 turns") Don't worry, I only caught that at the end, too

-___- I was not "bashing"
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP
    Power:

Post by Titaniumxvx Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:50

Banouin wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I thought you were against turn taking

Hehehe...

Don't tell me I misinterpreted. Wow
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:54

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    Titaniumxvx wrote:

I thought you were against turn taking

Hehehe...

Don't tell me I misinterpreted. Wow

I am but i was not bashing.
    BlueHarmony
    BlueHarmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 518
    What's up Tab : Revisiting a site i haven't opened up in a long time.....wow 2 years, wtf?!
    Happiness bar :
    shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100shu makes THE topic READ IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-21

AMP

Post by BlueHarmony Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:54

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    I don't like how long your post was [shugo]! I've left 3 articles of hate mail in your inbox. I hope you get around to reading them all!

No, I agree, you post a heck of an argument. (And to tell the truth, I have seen all 5 sins! HATE)

i thought they're were 7 deadly sins.... *thinks*
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Shugo Fri Jun 06 2008, 22:55

Titaniumxvx wrote:
    shugo wrote:ok here we go thats it ive had enough.
    moving on...
    second:
    drama:
    third:
    forth:
    fifth:
    GODMODDERS: if your godmodding STOP RIGHT NOW, if your dam jutsu pisses someone off it maybe a godmod if your called a godmodder the maybe you are a godmodder then KNOCK THAT #### OFF!!

I don't like how long your post was! I've left 3 articles of hate mail in your inbox. I hope you get around to reading them all!

Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! they suck im tired of it they need to read this and stop

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 01:41