WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Destroyer of Souls
ItachiUchiha
Choushi
Yoyo
Menchimonster
Seiei
Saiyo
Angelic Harmony
jake989
Banouin
Renden2005
Shugo
quater
17 posters

Heads of Sand meeting

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Heads of Sand meeting

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:25

Angelic Harmony wrote:
    jake989 wrote:If we wait then one of the two will be very angry that we didn't help. So we should ally with one of the two, and take out the other then take out them, so we've taken both villages out in a very easy manner.

If one of the two get angry, we could still side with one. Maybe the other village with back down. Because I have seen NO wars no sar. IF we ally we on, no battle will be held, I bet that much. But even if we dont, I STILL bet no wars will be brought.
    I say wait. because how do we know we can trust Mist or Shadow if we side with them. What if it's a trap?

We can never trust...if we wait, whats to say they wont try to take on Sand? Mist and shadow trying to take us out..
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:25

Angelic Harmony wrote:
    jake989 wrote:If we wait then one of the two will be very angry that we didn't help. So we should ally with one of the two, and take out the other then take out them, so we've taken both villages out in a very easy manner.

If one of the two get angry, we could still side with one. Maybe the other village with back down. Because I have seen NO wars no sar. IF we ally we on, no battle will be held, I bet that much. But even if we dont, I STILL bet no wars will be brought.
    I say wait. because how do we know we can trust Mist or Shadow if we side with them. What if it's a trap?

Yeah, but if we don't ally and they join then we would have to worry about having to take on both of them at the same time.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:26

Banouin wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:

We can never trust...if we wait, whats to say they wont try to take on Sand? Mist and shadow trying to take us out..

Yes, I agree with Bano on this one!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:26

jake989 wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:

Yeah, but if we don't ally and they join then we would have to worry about having to take on both of them at the same time.

Yes! Thats what i was just trying to say ^_^
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 LjHeads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri May 23 2008, 21:27

EXACTLY! How do we know they arent really allied together? If we share a defensive thing with them, they could take it and use it to their advantage, right?
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:28

So you propose we wait?
    What if they have us trapped that way also?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:28

Angelic Harmony wrote:

We can win if it's a trap.
    And we need a war. We really do.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:28

Angelic Harmony wrote:EXACTLY! How do we know they arent really allied together? If we share a defensive thing with them, they could take it and use it to their advantage, right?

I dont say we share anything with them..But we cant just sit back..if anything, I think and so does Q we can take them..but why not try to get one on our side!
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Fri May 23 2008, 21:29

i have stated this may be a trap but remember we want both taken down but at this moment if we ally with mist then we can gain there trust get more info on them then when the time comes strike we can find ways to keep tabs on then

remember this keep your friends close and your enemies closer what better way then to ally with mist
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:29

Angelic Harmony wrote:EXACTLY! How do we know they arent really allied together? If we share a defensive thing with them, they could take it and use it to their advantage, right?

Trust me. Jose is being truthful. I think he is trying to bury all our old past.

Which is why this could be good. We could once and for all end the Mist Sand hate and get it behind us. And we could put a very cocky Shadow in their place.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:29

Yes, get an ally on one side of the war, they use/take-out later on!

I'm all for war and siding with Mist

Last edited by jake989 on Fri May 23 2008, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri May 23 2008, 21:30

it might be a trap either way. Ones just riskier the the other.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:30

shugo1226 wrote:i have stated this may be a trap but remember we want both taken down but at this moment if we ally with mist then we can gain there trust get more info on them then when the time comes strike we can find ways to keep tabs on then

remember this keep your friends close and your enemies closer what better way then to ally with mist

Yes, I think Shu is right lol, what better way then to get info on mist?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:30

shugo1226 wrote:i have stated this may be a trap but remember we want both taken down but at this moment if we ally with mist then we can gain there trust get more info on them then when the time comes strike we can find ways to keep tabs on then

Plus, to ally with Mist, we can pass some, resolutions. Some, considerations that will weaken Mist. So if it does attack us, we will easily spring the trap and win.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:31

jake989 wrote:Yes, get an ally on one side of the war, they use/take-out later on!

I'm all for war and siding with Mist

Alright Oh Yeah!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri May 23 2008, 21:31

quater wrote:

Trust me. Jose is being truthful. I think he is trying to bury all our old past.

Which is why this could be good. We could once and for all end the Mist Sand hate and get it behind us. And we could put a very cocky Shadow in their place.

Hmm...Fine. If it's only to take down Shadow first. But I STILL dont trust Mist.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:32

Angelic Harmony wrote:it might be a trap either way. Ones just riskier the the other.

Shadow hasn't even offered us an alliance yet...
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:32

Angelic Harmony wrote:
    quater wrote:

Hmm...Fine. If it's only to take down Shadow first. But I STILL dont trust Mist.

I dont trust mist...But um, We do need one of them to stay off our backs..and if Q says he can trust them..then I will go with his word
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:32

What about Glacier, Storm, and Sun?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:33

Angelic Harmony wrote:
    quater wrote:

Good. Don't trust Mist. We need people keeping a heavy eye on it and ready incase she does turn on us.

As ronald Reagan said "Trust, but verify"

We will Trust, or ally with Mist. But we will verify, and make sure she doesn't turn on us.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Heads of Sand meeting - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Fri May 23 2008, 21:33

quater wrote:

Plus, to ally with Mist, we can pass some, resolutions. Some, considerations that will weaken Mist. So if it does attack us, we will easily spring the trap and win.

exactly i never said a unconditional alliace now your thinking we make them sign a treaty first Bwahaha
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:33

Banouin wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:
    quater wrote:

I dont trust mist...But um, We do need one of them to stay off our backs..and if Q says he can trust them..then I will go with his word

I hope, I am right. For that sake...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri May 23 2008, 21:34

jake989 wrote:What about Glacier, Storm, and Sun?

They are very much up for grabs, except Sun.

Sun's gonna have our backs. I can't say for Glacier, she will probably stay Neutral.

Storm Should ally with us after all we did for it, but don't be surprised if it falls to Shadow.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by jake989 Fri May 23 2008, 21:35

Well either way Sand will pull through with all of this, it hasn't given up on us yet!!
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Fri May 23 2008, 21:35

quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    Angelic Harmony wrote:
    quater wrote:

I hope, I am right. For that sake...

Well, W/e you do Q, I will have my eye on mist..I will never be able to say i like them but I will do w/e you want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 03:42