WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BlueHarmony
Angelic Harmony
Shinobi's Redemption
jake989
_Crissi_
KatannaSan
Shugo
Yoyo
quater
Menchimonster
Choushi
15 posters

The nothing topic

Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3240
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-23

AMP
    Natural: 73
    Power: 93
    Instinct: 84

The nothing topic Empty The nothing topic

Post by Choushi Wed May 21 2008, 01:59

hey hey everybody...

i havent made a topic for a hot minute (in other words...for a while)...and frankly i have no reason for this thread...but if yall wanna expand on it...heck go ahead...

well...i think i should get some things outta my system by telling yall...

I really think we should have a war....or something...a competition of some sort against the other villages...i know self-proclaimed supremacy always sounds good but i want to know for sure that we are the best..and recruitment missions arent always that fun...i think if we had a competition type thing...like Q picks his best (not necessarily the best cuz we have a lot of great people) shinobi, jose has his swordsmen, shadow has their things, and glacier, storm (do they exist anymore), and sun pick some people...and we have a competition...of what? idk...

also...i think we should bring the sound village back...not because i was one of them, but since now we have more people i think they should make their way back into the site...but thats my opinion...Q, and sum other people might dissagree..but i thought it let the kages focus on what they wanna do next...instead of babysitting/policing n00bs

btw I HATE n00bs STFU N00B!

also...i know that things have gotten much better in recent months..but really those first months really had me hooked...idk who, or what it was..but the essence of the site was amazing...idk what it was..but we NEED to get that back...

but lastly i'd like to thank PF, JOSE, Q, Jake, Ren, that one aero guy (forgot his name), Crispin, Charm, Bloody, Titan (think he left), Yurii, Katanna, Koneko (idk if she left), silver (is he dead? LOL), and a bunch of other people
    these are my opinions...add subtract from it how you want....i just wanted to get a few things off my chest
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

The nothing topic Empty Re: The nothing topic

Post by Menchimonster Wed May 21 2008, 10:41

we all hate n00bs, and about that village war thing, I'm am working like hell on it already, We are going to try out the system in the clan festival, at least that's the plan.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : yo check it...every time im on the mic i wreck it...i cant break the rules so i bend em like beckham....FOO!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Wed May 21 2008, 18:37

cool....
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 18:41

Choushi Choushi choushi.

Do you want me to tell you the cold hard truth of why you liked the site more "back in the day"? Because, you were into the site more back then. You posted alot in the bar, you were always excited, you were always chatting, and you did whatever you said you would. You hardly can be said to be doing those things now. I am not blaming you. But it's not like the site has changed It's still the same raw site. BUT you have been less in tune with it. You have dropped paying attention to the things that are exciting to the site, because you have gotten filled up with distractors. You worry about getting Sound Village back and ignore the fact that you could just as easily moderate some for us with authority, or just organize your own team. You concentrate on a tournament, something already tried several times, instead of looking around Sand and realizing almost all we have been doing lately is getting ready to take on the Swordsmen of Mist. And look at the people you are thanking. They are all older members, half of which have disappeared. But there are lots and lots of new members which need attention to be given to them. And sure, you should thank the old members, I myself appreciate the glance though I don't deserve it. But there wasn't anyone new there. If you want to get reinvigorated into the site, quit living 3 generations behind WOTN, live in the here and now and the new and the bold of WOTN and Sand.

That is my opinion. Sorry if it's cruel, mean, or "Offensive" (Don't ask me how it could be). And this isn't just a message to you either, there are a lot of people in Sand who need to read that I Think. And yeah, Old WOTN was great, but what makes new WOTN automatically worse then the old? I can't say I know. Because the way I see it, WOTN is all WOTN. And I have been on the internet a long time, and one of my constant warnings is to all, don't get your head stuck in the past. Keep some air of being in the loop, it will bring back what inspired WOTN to you. It's what does for me, and everyone who is old and still likes the site. Those who think WOTN has died have fallen out of the current status.

That is usually true. There is an immense proportion of our Shinobi who have gone to drama and leeching off the thrills of Drama that also make them Feel WOTN has died. But that's not you Choushi, from what I know of you.

And I only posted this, because I think someone has to say it, or we will lose the choushi we all know and love, for good.
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Wed May 21 2008, 19:10

I think i can feel it coming back...

no joke..the feeling i had...i have right now..

i guess i havent done anything i used to...thats why its not as appealing...

but this is one of the things i was hoping happened...

Q, saying something...and being right about it...now that reminds me of the past...

i really hate living in the past..but i felt like i was disconnected..from the site..

so yall know what....

Everytime you see "choushi"...know now that i am going to be like how i used to...MUWAHAHAHA!!!

i feel better already...

yo yo...i take back most of the things i said...
    (but i liked the sound village...LOL..it was just fun for me LOL)

im going out to do sum good
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 19:12

Yay! I was worried my post would make you all deppressed.

But, I was gonna say it either way. Worth the risk ^_^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : The nothing topic JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Wed May 21 2008, 19:21

Dazed I'm just confused, now. ^_^
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 19:21

Did you read it?
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Wed May 21 2008, 19:38

Yuriishi_Yhun wrote:Dazed I'm just confused, now. ^_^

you weren't here back then...so some things you wouldnt understand..
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Wed May 21 2008, 22:48

Gawd, reminiscing and the jazz, hell I occasionaly talk with Q about the good ol days in CR and intensity of EE and the dissapointment of a dying AA, but I guess one of the reasons I like to work with Q and the others is to keep myself in the game, to keep reminding myself that we have already created numerous legacies and chapters, and it's time to create another one.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 22:54

Menchimonster wrote:Gawd, reminiscing and the jazz, hell I occasionaly talk with Q about the good ol days in CR and intensity of EE and the dissapointment of a dying AA, but I guess one of the reasons I like to work with Q and the others is to keep myself in the game, to keep reminding myself that we have already created numerous legacies and chapters, and it's time to create another one.

Thanks man. I mean, it's okay to look back. But to try and rebuild what you lost and regain it, doesn't work. EE And AA are a testament to that. But the funny thing is WOTN created it's own world and the funny thing is it's closer to old CR Then both AA And EE. And I agree 100%. The reason looking back is fun because of all you've done. But don't let looking back stop you from going the next road you are expected to take.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Wed May 21 2008, 22:55

Hahaha, so much for the nothing topic, theres more lessons in this than the normal thread
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 23:01

No kidding. I think it's Ironic. But I like it.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Menchimonster Wed May 21 2008, 23:04

Irony is great, and this thread is great, just reading the posts almost could straighten your priorities
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 23:06

Then we need to get people to start reading this.
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Wed May 21 2008, 23:06

quater wrote:
    Menchimonster wrote:Gawd, reminiscing and the jazz, hell I occasionaly talk with Q about the good ol days in CR and intensity of EE and the dissapointment of a dying AA, but I guess one of the reasons I like to work with Q and the others is to keep myself in the game, to keep reminding myself that we have already created numerous legacies and chapters, and it's time to create another one.

Thanks man. I mean, it's okay to look back. But to try and rebuild what you lost and regain it, doesn't work. EE And AA are a testament to that. But the funny thing is WOTN created it's own world and the funny thing is it's closer to old CR Then both AA And EE. And I agree 100%. The reason looking back is fun because of all you've done. But don't let looking back stop you from going the next road you are expected to take.

so true both of you im glad you both remember atleast the good times of everythign that happened they were fun but now im looking foward to what the future holds for me and both of you and sand village Cowboy
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 23:09

shugo1226 wrote:
    quater wrote:

so true both of you im glad you both remember atleast the good times of everythign that happened they were fun but now im looking foward to what the future holds for me and both of you and sand village Cowboy

Mhm. Because Sand and WOTN, are the next step for us yo ^_^
    Shugo
    Shugo
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 21803
    What's up Tab : zul'jin realm, eastern kingdoms, stormwind got raped by the horde after the server reset
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-01-08

AMP
    Natural: 33
    Power: 18
    Instinct: 38

Post by Shugo Wed May 21 2008, 23:10

quater wrote:
    shugo1226 wrote:
    quater wrote:

exactly
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Wed May 21 2008, 23:15

Yeah, nothing thread... YEAH RIGHT!

Sounds more about a reminecence thread....

(Yeah, spelt it wrong again....)

Sorry for stating it... again...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 23:19

She has said this in nearly every thread, and everytime she says it, she is dead wrong.
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Wed May 21 2008, 23:25

quater wrote:She has said this in nearly every thread, and everytime she says it, she is dead wrong.

Ehh... Talking to me?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed May 21 2008, 23:26

Yes I do
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Wed May 21 2008, 23:27

You're making very strange words Q.... But okay....

(And I do not retract my statement...)
    Choushi
    Choushi
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Choushi Thu May 22 2008, 17:53

shugo1226 wrote:
    quater wrote:
    shugo1226 wrote:
    quater wrote:

exactly

those sites sound cool...and i agree also...the past is something good to look back at but if you let it get into your head a lot...it restrains you from your future...and its good to look back on your mistakes in the past, but dont dwell on them and make more mistakes in other places just because you are trying to correct one...

im sorry for my comments before...
    _Crissi_
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1859
    What's up Tab : SAND NINJA...JOIN THE SVC !!!!
    Happiness bar :
    The nothing topic Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The nothing topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by _Crissi_ Thu May 22 2008, 17:55

pointless thread much but i might aswell post here

SAND RULE !!! Bwahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content