WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
amaterasu
Banouin
Titaniumxvx
SickSelfishSyQo
KarateKeyaQ
Lunami
Mikel
quater
12 posters

Serious topic alert: What do you want?

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Empty Serious topic alert: What do you want?

Post by quater Mon Oct 25 2010, 13:40

Just a thought.

We're working on the manga, but it's still got some ways to go.

So! What do you guys want with WOTNOPOLIS till then? To continue to WOTNOPOLIZE the site? New contests? Games? What is it that you guys want on the site. What'll make WOTN the best it can be for you? What do you guys want?

We have ideas, but I just am curious what'll make you guys happy.

There's not a lot of us left, but if we're happy, over time others will return. Or new people will come.

WOTN's in a bit of a red-alert status. It's either death or life from here. We've had it bad before, but this is pretty bad.

But this gives us a chance to rebuild the site our way, too. If we want to continue, we can shape the site exactly how we want to. Stuff that we had problems with before we can move out. So what is it that you guys want?

Roleplay? I don't know. Let me know. ^^ Anything! No matter how preposterous put it down. I'd rather have 20 impossible goals then 5 stupid ones.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26

Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Empty Re: Serious topic alert: What do you want?

Post by Mikel Mon Oct 25 2010, 13:47

i thought we're really going to lay the roleplay out as gang wars or something?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Empty Re: Serious topic alert: What do you want?

Post by quater Mon Oct 25 2010, 13:50

That was the plan, yeah. ^^

But I just want to get feedback, I guess. Is that the direction people are cool with? I am just curious, I guess, if we looked at WOTN 2 years into the future, what would the dream site for each of you be?
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Mikel Mon Oct 25 2010, 13:57

good point.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

Post by Lunami Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:30

Roleplaying would be interesting. Give us that gang vibe, but that would really depend on the participants, in the end.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:20

Mikel wrote:i thought we're really going to lay the roleplay out as gang wars or something?
    I don't get that.
    Roleplaying would be nice because I am pretty good at (MODEST ME Pretty me ) but I don't really see a lot of people doing it for some reason.
    I would like more stuff that brings everyone together! Like that party Titan and Mikel had like two weeks ago?
    It was fun because everyone was together. I know there are spots to interact with other gangs but those are kinda broad.
    So yes! More contests/games/stuff? that brings us together!
    Zombie
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:24

I would be okay with roleplaying, but I understand what you mean. KKQ! Had the right way to answer this thread, for the world.

Yes, this topic was inspired by the Titan party.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Lunami Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:24

^
    ^ I roleplay. xD

Edit: Never noticed that Q posted after KKQ. >.>

Last edited by Lunami on Tue Oct 26 2010, 07:25; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 00:40

Well, I like KKQ's response best. ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:56

then we're definitely working on those kinds of events.

i think the roleplaying idea is good but we can't work on that unless people participate. and that's really the hardest thing.
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Tue Oct 26 2010, 07:26

We so need a gang war type of event. O-o
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:55

That would be fun! Competitions are good, too.
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Oct 26 2010, 16:23

My, how this is serious!

I was doing some contemplation over WOTNopolis and I figure the oldie old users have a small chance of ever returning so whatever incredible events or games that follow have to benefit newer users and the users remaining. Roleplay looks like an innovative approach but some may have difficulty adjusting and just want to act as they normally would, without the theatrical element. Therefore, it could be optional rather than a mandate.

Namely, the one thing that could save WOTNopolis may simply be a barrage of posts from many users. However, some people need incentive to post and not simply read and dismiss. Perhaps, a posting competition such as (Ex: "Largest Coherent Quote Tower") may be one angle to look at.

And lastly, WOTN Socials...Or should I say...Party-fest festival by the Military.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:16

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i thought we're really going to lay the roleplay out as gang wars or something?
    I don't get that.
    Roleplaying would be nice because I am pretty good at (MODEST ME Serious topic alert: What do you want?  508762 ) but I don't really see a lot of people doing it for some reason.
    I would like more stuff that brings everyone together! Like that party Titan and Mikel had like two weeks ago?
    It was fun because everyone was together. I know there are spots to interact with other gangs but those are kinda broad.
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  360216

I like this post! But I'll bonk you cuz I do contests and no one does them *Bonks*

But really. This is a really good post.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by amaterasu Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:22

Trying the same things over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
    Let us try something new, or a new approach to things we are struggling with
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:26

Thank you, Amaterasu. That is what I am asking for here.

However, many of the things we've tried over and over isn't because they didn't work, but because they did. Just with varying levels of success. ^^

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:27

amaterasu wrote:Trying the same things over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
    Let us try something new, or a new approach to things we are struggling with

I never got that definition. If I do something over and over something tells me I'll get better at it. (This does not hold up for everything, but yeah) by getting better things will change and I'll get different results.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:28

quater wrote:Thank you, Amaterasu. That is what I am asking for here.

However, many of the things we've tried over and over isn't because they didn't work, but because they did. Just with varying levels of success. ^^

I know, I know. I just thought i would add my only thoughts so far. If I come up with any ideas, I shall type them here, for that is what I said I will do (proper grammar)
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Oct 26 2010, 17:40

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:Thank you, Amaterasu. That is what I am asking for here.

I know, I know. I just thought i would add my only thoughts so far. If I come up with any ideas, I shall type them here, for that is what I said I will do (proper grammar)

Amaterasu.
    I had thought that you had quit WOTNopolis forever!
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41152
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-30

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Instinct: 2

Post by KarateKeyaQ Tue Oct 26 2010, 18:08

Banouin wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I don't get that.
    Roleplaying would be nice because I am pretty good at (MODEST ME Serious topic alert: What do you want?  508762 ) but I don't really see a lot of people doing it for some reason.

I like this post! But I'll bonk you cuz I do contests and no one does them *Bonks*

I'm sorry Banana! Your contests require skill and I have none :P
    No really though, that's my fault. I gotta check it out more often (or at all).
    Not that I'm saying your contests aren't good but I was kinda leaning towards ones that would have everyone (or at least a group) of people in one place. Because, it seems as though that's really the only thing we are interested in.
    Talking to others!

Titan is an icon :D
    SickSelfishSyQo
    SickSelfishSyQo
    Citizen

Number of posts : 21639
    What's up Tab : I'm so ninja, I cut my pizza with a sword.
    Fanclubs : Soul Eater
    Happiness bar :
    Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Serious topic alert: What do you want?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: Frostbite
    Instinct: 43

Post by SickSelfishSyQo Wed Oct 27 2010, 03:15

I like the new things out for halloween! Perhaps it will encourage participation ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    General
    General

Male
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Mikel Wed Oct 27 2010, 12:09

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    I don't get that.

I'm sorry Banana! Your contests require skill and I have none :P
    No really though, that's my fault. I gotta check it out more often (or at all).
    Not that I'm saying your contests aren't good but I was kinda leaning towards ones that would have everyone (or at least a group) of people in one place. Because, it seems as though that's really the only thing we are interested in.
    Talking to others!

Titan is an icon :D

our pride
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 29 2010, 15:54

Understandably so!

Well I hope people want a war...
    Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Lunami Sat Oct 30 2010, 08:21

KarateKeyaQ wrote:Titan is an icon :D
    We should totally be called Titanopolis!
    BlackRain
    BlackRain
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    What's up Tab : one step closer to becomeing an angel who understands darkness and still maintains light i would hate to closed minded when i die and go to heaven lol
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

AMP

Post by BlackRain Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:13

WAR is the drive for change! WAR is the spirit that makes us alive! WAR is not determined by who is right, but by who is left! WAR makes us human!!!! *snaps out of it* whew! sorry guys power trip, but yea that sounds awesome! you have my support

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 03:59