WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Shinobi's Redemption
Meika-Chan
KakashiHatake_roxs
ItachiUchiha
KarateKeyaQ
Sado
LyricalM
Claud-kun
seshimazi
knssquad
Raimaru
jake989
sabaku no ketsueki
Endless Nothing
theBOSS.
D-Dei
amaterasu
Laura-Chan
Sasori Kung fu masta
Destinykil
Darkflame
25 posters

-CLOSE-

Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 3067
    What's up Tab : Lets bring this place back to life.
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

-CLOSE- - Page 15 Empty Re: -CLOSE-

Post by Endless Nothing Mon Apr 14 2008, 23:40

quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:i really can't stand you people sometimes ( not you endless just the people blindly following you)

I concur with this post. Endless is a very cool kid, but some of you worship everything he says, and it's a tad creepy. I mean it's probably annoying to you too Endless. Guys use your heads a little eh?

And to DF, no need to quit, just tone down the ego and the mouthing off and I think we'd all be cool.

It does slightly, i am not the only memeber of the site with the slightest bit of inteligence. It is a little annoying when people come to me, considering i am not an Admin.
    DF, I was already aggrivated about recieving so many complaints about you and then after the stunt you pulled with the tournament i went over the edge. I realize my tatics were excessive and embarrasing, not only on your part but my own. I like to think i have a level head on my shoulders at all times, and the fact that i lost my cool irked me even more.

As for Q's suggestion that is the point i've been trying to get across this entire time, i may have been a little more harsh about it, but im sure someone with a temper like yours understands that better than anyone else.
    pika-chan
    pika-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 840
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP

Post by pika-chan Mon Apr 14 2008, 23:42

Endless Nothing wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:i really can't stand you people sometimes ( not you endless just the people blindly following you)

I concur with this post. Endless is a very cool kid, but some of you worship everything he says, and it's a tad creepy. I mean it's probably annoying to you too Endless. Guys use your heads a little eh?

And to DF, no need to quit, just tone down the ego and the mouthing off and I think we'd all be cool.

It does slightly, i am not the only memeber of the site with the slightest bit of inteligence. It is a little annoying when people come to me, considering i am not an Admin.
    DF, I was already aggrivated about recieving so many complaints about you and then after the stunt you pulled with the tournament i went over the edge. I realize my tatics were excessive and embarrasing, not only on your part but my own. I like to think i have a level head on my shoulders at all times, and the fact that i lost my cool irked me even more.

As for Q's suggestion that is the point i've been trying to get across this entire time, i may have been a little more harsh about it, but im sure someone with a temper like yours understands that better than anyone else.
    I personally don't agree with the way that you have explained him, I believe it may have been too harsh, but it did the job (hopefully) and so it works. There's no need to let it get more complacated than it already is.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Mon Apr 14 2008, 23:54

Endless Nothing wrote:
    quater wrote:

Oh I read you right? Cool, I actually thought I had just made the wrong assumptions on those two ideas.

And the tactics used were fine, it was probably your anger and overwhelming use of historical facts of DF's time here that made your point so clear. With people like DF, just telling you wouldn't work would it DF? We have to show you, but if you actually listen to what we say, in the end we're all better.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Tue Apr 15 2008, 00:20

These are the last things i have to say then i suppose i will try to drop the subject. Starting with this, would be cutdown. If it wasn't completely ignorant that is.
    darkflame5019 wrote:
    Endless Nothing wrote:Not so much a class as a challenge.
    DF has yet to respond either way.
    The least he could do is admit that he is too cowardly to face me.

let me think cuz i have a life and i've been busy

How much of a life can a 14 year old boy have in comparison with a 19 year old man who has moved out from his parents house, has a bum of a roomate who hardly ever pays bills or rent, and thus has a job in which he works several hours, has a girlfriend, a multitude of other friends, several social events, volunteer/community service work, some night schooling, and DEP meetings for the Marine Corps at least once weekly? And i still make it a point to come online once a day. Seriously think things through before you say them.

darkflame5019 wrote: no he said that if i lose that i lose all my stats how can that be fair when mine are higher
    Since when was anything in life fair? It is a high stakes challenge, winner-takes-all. And it still stands, take it or eave it.

darkflame5019 wrote: end i asked Q who is an ADMIN and he told me that as long as it can be evaded let me emagination fly as high as i want
    Im sorry to say this but as brilliant as Q is, he has very rarely stepped foot in the battle arena, and i dont believe he has ever RP battled. I realize he helped set up the system, but a few of the rules have been warped over time. There are now un-written rules that have been set in place to help balance out the warp in the rules and you refuse to follow them.
    In fact, from now on, i think i will try to fix the warps entirely rather than allow them to exist and try to balance them with rules not everyone will follow for the shear fact that they have not be written and broadcast publicly.

And last but not least.
    darkflame5019 wrote: then why do u guys ignore me thats one of the reasons i hate life is that PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WERE MY FRIENDS TREAT ME MORE LIKE AN ENEMY
    First i would like you to think back on all the times that im guessing, with a temper like yours, you have threatend, talked down to, or told one of your friends that you hated them or never wanted to be their friend again, etc.
    Dont say you never have i've witnessed a few myself.
    One must give respect to gain respect.
    And now to address the 'hating life' comment. Bloodly and Death have already addressed it quite well. I especially liked Deaths use of the phrase 'teen angst'. Your a teenager, not quite an adult, but far from a child, life is hard in that phase. I know i went through it as well, but that is no reason to hate it.
    Try counting your blessings for once. I'll garauntee several people on this site have/had it alot worse than you did. Including myself, i figured out how tough life can be at a very young age and yet i am still alive and well. So i dont like to hear people complaining about how bad they have it, you'll get on with your life if you allow yourself to.

That is all i have say. Consider our little 'dissagreement' done and overwith.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Tue Apr 15 2008, 08:23

Now I'm a little calmer.... And I thihnk maybe... that was a little too harsh... Nii-chan, I appreciate you doing it and everything, and you did an amazing job, but... Wasn't it a tad too harsh....?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Apr 15 2008, 13:30

Endless Nothing wrote:

darkflame5019 wrote: end i asked Q who is an ADMIN and he told me that as long as it can be evaded let me emagination fly as high as i want
    Im sorry to say this but as brilliant as Q is, he has very rarely stepped foot in the battle arena, and i dont believe he has ever RP battled. I realize he helped set up the system, but a few of the rules have been warped over time. There are now un-written rules that have been set in place to help balance out the warp in the rules and you refuse to follow them.
    In fact, from now on, i think i will try to fix the warps entirely rather than allow them to exist and try to balance them with rules not everyone will follow for the shear fact that they have not be written and broadcast publicly.

I wish to address you here both DF and endless and really, this goes to all Ninja.

When I said "as long as it can be evaded", I mean, as long as after you use a jutsu, in the next post, that person can attack you, with no limitations, it doing full damage, unless evaded, which will not count them. This means, that so much of what he did was a complete and deliberately against the rules, and because of that, his attacks should have been clearly ignored.

The battle system is very simple. There is no such thing as rejuvenation, for in ninja war I doubt people rejuvenate often. There is no such thing as invincibility, for even Hidan and Kakuzu could be beat. There is no such thing as turn based, that's sheer imagination. These things were never told not to be in our system, because they were just expected. You look at the rules on the jutsus, and they are fairly simple. I like the word you used for it, they were warped. You warped our simple system to make it more complicated to up your powers and the like. However, this is indeed God Modding. And it is clear by what people like myself posted in our jutsus, the difference between creative jutsus DF, and making up benefits that have no reason for existence.

If you follow the rules and the simplicity of the format in fact, God Modding is an impossibility. If you fight with Stats and rank being the forerunner, you can create the most impossibly imaginistic jutsu from the deepest realm of your mind, and it will never fall out of place with the order. Because, it was stat and rank that made a jutsu powerful. I dare someone to contradict this, that if you only use stats and rank to make a jutsu powerful, where a jutsu can be made that is to powerful or God Mods. You can say "Instantaneous death jutsu" and it will still only be allowed a certain block of Damage. That is, why the system is the way it is. We wanted you guys to have no limits on your creative jutsus, and at the same time have an understandable system that tied in Rank and Stats.

By changing the rules, and by adding unwritten rules, you guys allowed people like DF to get in. If we had followed the rules, and only made slight changes where needed his jutsus wouldn't have become so screwed up. But since these rules were skewed by those who RP here then who can be surprised we had someone like DF show up? You can say it's only respectful and nice but why even have rules if we were banking on everyone being respectful and courteous?

In this case, there is an interesting mix at who is at fault. I am partially at fault here for having opened such a free marketed battle arena, but I would not undo it or have it done in any other format. And Jose is partially here for he never got involved in moderation, and it is also all Kage's faults for not having junked up DF's tournament before it exploded out of hand like that. It is the vets of WOTN's fighters fault for allowing unwritten rules to grow in the first place, and not have either petitioned people like myself to make some changes, or for having realized the complete inadequacy of RP battling. You do realize the REASON WOTN isn't an RP site is because the clear disadvantages that come from users like DF, and it puts so much power in the Kage's. The free market battle arena we set up makes users as powerful as they want to be, for Stats are endless (No pun intended). And of course DF is to blame for having taken a falling system and corrupted himself into power.

But we can say who is at fault all day, now the question is where this all boils down to. Will we try and return to RP battling? Or will we stick to the rules originally delegated over for months by PF and I that were extremely thought out, despite their simplicity? Will we continue to patronize DF into leaving the site or just fix the system so all parties get some of what they want?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Apr 15 2008, 13:41

2bloodly2love wrote:Now I'm a little calmer.... And I thihnk maybe... that was a little too harsh... Nii-chan, I appreciate you doing it and everything, and you did an amazing job, but... Wasn't it a tad too harsh....?

To harsh? Pff. He has a right to say what he wants. I don't see where he has yet used any flames really, and he has only backed himself by facts. Would you silence him instead?
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Tue Apr 15 2008, 15:42

ahh end the last one i was sayin 2 ama dumb ass
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Tue Apr 15 2008, 16:48

quater wrote:I wish to address you here both DF and endless and really, this goes to all Ninja.

When I said "as long as it can be evaded", I mean, as long as after you use a jutsu, in the next post, that person can attack you, with no limitations, it doing full damage, unless evaded, which will not count them. This means, that so much of what he did was a complete and deliberately against the rules, and because of that, his attacks should have been clearly ignored.

The battle system is very simple. There is no such thing as rejuvenation, for in ninja war I doubt people rejuvenate often. There is no such thing as invincibility, for even Hidan and Kakuzu could be beat. There is no such thing as turn based, that's sheer imagination. These things were never told not to be in our system, because they were just expected. You look at the rules on the jutsus, and they are fairly simple. I like the word you used for it, they were warped. You warped our simple system to make it more complicated to up your powers and the like. However, this is indeed God Modding. And it is clear by what people like myself posted in our jutsus, the difference between creative jutsus DF, and making up benefits that have no reason for existence.

If you follow the rules and the simplicity of the format in fact, God Modding is an impossibility. If you fight with Stats and rank being the forerunner, you can create the most impossibly imaginistic jutsu from the deepest realm of your mind, and it will never fall out of place with the order. Because, it was stat and rank that made a jutsu powerful. I dare someone to contradict this, that if you only use stats and rank to make a jutsu powerful, where a jutsu can be made that is to powerful or God Mods. You can say "Instantaneous death jutsu" and it will still only be allowed a certain block of Damage. That is, why the system is the way it is. We wanted you guys to have no limits on your creative jutsus, and at the same time have an understandable system that tied in Rank and Stats.

By changing the rules, and by adding unwritten rules, you guys allowed people like DF to get in. If we had followed the rules, and only made slight changes where needed his jutsus wouldn't have become so screwed up. But since these rules were skewed by those who RP here then who can be surprised we had someone like DF show up? You can say it's only respectful and nice but why even have rules if we were banking on everyone being respectful and courteous?

In this case, there is an interesting mix at who is at fault. I am partially at fault here for having opened such a free marketed battle arena, but I would not undo it or have it done in any other format. And Jose is partially here for he never got involved in moderation, and it is also all Kage's faults for not having junked up DF's tournament before it exploded out of hand like that. It is the vets of WOTN's fighters fault for allowing unwritten rules to grow in the first place, and not have either petitioned people like myself to make some changes, or for having realized the complete inadequacy of RP battling. You do realize the REASON WOTN isn't an RP site is because the clear disadvantages that come from users like DF, and it puts so much power in the Kage's. The free market battle arena we set up makes users as powerful as they want to be, for Stats are endless (No pun intended). And of course DF is to blame for having taken a falling system and corrupted himself into power.

But we can say who is at fault all day, now the question is where this all boils down to. Will we try and return to RP battling? Or will we stick to the rules originally delegated over for months by PF and I that were extremely thought out, despite their simplicity? Will we continue to patronize DF into leaving the site or just fix the system so all parties get some of what they want?

I actually started talking with Renden about this last night after i posted that.
    I think the biggest problem with the warp in the rules is that people have taken the rank damge rule and changed it so that it now means rank damage per Jutsu. Which is not the case. I dont believe i have ever combined jutsu to deal more damage then my own rank before, but i have allowed others to do so for quite some time becuase i was unsure it was against the rules.

Another problem is that, due to jutsu descriptions, we are not limited to dealing rank damage in a single turn because of jutsu that poison, burn, freeze, choke/drown the enemy and deal damage of 5 or so HP per turn for however many turns. Which means that if the person is hit by lets say a poison jutsu, then the next turn they must take 5 damage from the poison as well as whatever damage the person recieve from the next attack, which in most cases should be the opponents rank damage but may also have additional damage from projectiles. So should jutsu that inflict status ailments be allowed?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Apr 15 2008, 20:05

Endless Nothing wrote:
    quater wrote:I wish to address you here both DF and endless and really, this goes to all Ninja.

I actually started talking with Renden about this last night after i posted that.
    I think the biggest problem with the warp in the rules is that people have taken the rank damge rule and changed it so that it now means rank damage per Jutsu. Which is not the case. I dont believe i have ever combined jutsu to deal more damage then my own rank before, but i have allowed others to do so for quite some time becuase i was unsure it was against the rules.

Another problem is that, due to jutsu descriptions, we are not limited to dealing rank damage in a single turn because of jutsu that poison, burn, freeze, choke/drown the enemy and deal damage of 5 or so HP per turn for however many turns. Which means that if the person is hit by lets say a poison jutsu, then the next turn they must take 5 damage from the poison as well as whatever damage the person recieve from the next attack, which in most cases should be the opponents rank damage but may also have additional damage from projectiles. So should jutsu that inflict status ailments be allowed?

The answer to number two was, and this was my assumption, is that if you were under a case that it was an ailment, it would supplement other attacks to follow.

For example, I can poison you. You are posioned you lose 10 HP. My next turn, I wouldn't be allowed to attack again, but the poison is still in effect and another 10 HP is gone, or if I so chose I could undo the poison and attack again.

I didn't understand the first question.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Apr 15 2008, 21:12

darkflame5019 wrote:ahh end the last one i was sayin 2 ama dumb ass

what? (wasn't apart of this convo really, and didn't pay attention at all)
    *captures insult in baggie*
    i'll go sell this one on ebay
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP

Post by Hiiatte Tue Apr 15 2008, 21:24

i'm not sure if this is a good idea.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Wed Apr 16 2008, 00:28

quater wrote: The answer to number two was, and this was my assumption, is that if you were under a case that it was an ailment, it would supplement other attacks to follow.

For example, I can poison you. You are posioned you lose 10 HP. My next turn, I wouldn't be allowed to attack again, but the poison is still in effect and another 10 HP is gone, or if I so chose I could undo the poison and attack again.

I didn't understand the first question.

The first on wasn't a question, more of a statement. I just wanted it to be announce for everyone to see.
    Endless Nothing
    Endless Nothing
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Endless Nothing Thu Apr 17 2008, 00:07

darkflame5019 wrote:ahh end the last one i was sayin 2 ama dumb ass
    Says the childish young boy who resorts to unintelligent cutdowns (placed in bold for your convenience) and temper tantrums when things do not go his way.

I knew exactly who you were addressing. That does not make my statement any less factual. You merely suffer from "teen angst", as death put it, you want to be treated as an adult, and yet you still clearly act like a child, of course your frustrated.
    In the end your just a 14 year old going through the same hardships as any normal teenager, the difference is your less mature about handling said hardships. In other words, you have no real reason to hate life.
    Focus on the positive things rather than blowing the bad out of proportion and you may learn to get over all of your issues and move on with your life.

Last edited by Endless Nothing on Thu Apr 17 2008, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Thu Apr 17 2008, 15:44

a. end u are a dumbass
    b. death isnt the smartest person alive ok lol
    c. u don't even know me dumbass
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:06

darkflame5019 wrote:a. end u are a dumbass
    dude.
    be civil, will ya? you don't need to go cussing your head off to prove your point. in fact, it makes you sound even more uncultured.

and yes, i know i'm not the smartest person alive, but i'm sure i'm a hell of a lot smarter and more mature than you.
    and don't give me the "yeah, but i have a perfect score in every class" crap because a lot of school systems are flawed and have different curriculums and standards. what may make my statements reliable and powerful is the fact that it's true and a no-brainer.

if people have constructive criticism from you, then be honored and accept it to make you a better person - if not, then i believe i have all the right to call you an uncivilized idiot.
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:10

Haha, you once again show your idiocy. Think before you type, fool

Of course not. No offence to death-chan, but I doubt she's the smartest person on the earth.

And as death-chan said, don't say anything about "oh, I have an a in every class!"
    Well, 1st of all, it's very easy to get an A in every class. Second of all, how do we know you're not lying? It's easy to lie on the internet. Third of all, 75% of all people in high school get A's ^_^ Think about that.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:25

Hiiatte wrote:i'm not sure if this is a good idea.

oh, yeah your right
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:27

2bloodly2love wrote:

Of course not. No offence to death-chan, but I doubt she's the smartest person on the earth.

And as death-chan said, don't say anything about "oh, I have an a in every class!"
    Well, 1st of all, it's very easy to get an A in every class. Second of all, how do we know you're not lying? It's easy to lie on the internet. Third of all, 75% of all people in high school get A's ^_^ Think about that.

i highly doubt that 75% thing
    i'd say more around 25% or less

or is that discounting the drungies?
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:28

Amaterasu wrote:
    2bloodly2love wrote:

i highly doubt that 75% thing
    i'd say more around 25% or less

or is that discounting the drungies?
    XD

well, it's probably different for everywhere

like, my school, since it's a tech-advanced-choosy blahblahblah crap school, it's pretty tedious to get As. Though... it's easy for me... 'cause I can't come home without As...
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    -CLOSE- - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100-CLOSE- - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:29

using death's argument, i see.
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:45

i'm seriouly close 2 quiting
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Thu Apr 17 2008, 16:55

darkflame5019 wrote:i'm seriouly close 2 quiting
    okay.
    that's nice.

what, you expect me to tell you not to quit, that you're a valuable member of the site?

sorry hun, one of the many thing i don't enjoy doing is lie.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Thu Apr 17 2008, 17:47

death said hun again O_O_O
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darkflame Thu Apr 17 2008, 17:48

ALIEN WHT DID U DO WITH DEATH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 21:51