WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
Yoyo
mung kuan
xkillingXforxGaara
Itachifan
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
Nidaime
rocknrolljunkie989
omega-xis
Brinckmyster
ninja poppy (NINJA)
Darklnk
happyangel
Saiyo
JCShikamaru
Q
-j0$3-
quater
22 posters

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Poll

Is this a good idea that you think lots of people can do if they aren't lazy?

[ 17 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ59%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [59%] 
    [ 5 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ17%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [17%] 
    [ 4 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ14%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ3%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ0%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 2HwAlpQ7%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 ORIszmu [7%] 

Total Votes: 29
    Poll closed
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:57

GOOD GRIEF, Q-SAMA!
    You stretched the stinkin' page with those logos!
    At least you could have put a space between them or something!!
    XD

Hm....
    I might...
    *thinks about it*
    Oh Man...
    Thinking is hard....
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 16 2007, 01:03

Q did that? :o
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 16 2007, 01:06

Yeah...
    Q-sama stretched the page back there....
    At least, I'm pretty sure he did...
    >.>
    *goes and checks so she doesn't get creamified*
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Nov 17 2007, 15:04

Q's usually pretty good about that kind of thing...
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2070
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: 47
    Instinct: 50

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Thu Jan 17 2008, 17:44

so this mission is still on the go???

And yeah, the offers that you have up Q are really good, you have loads of ideas that work and the stats pay is good. Also, you have covered loads of areas so it is capable of people gaining points in one area if they can not or are unable to hit the criteria needed for another mini-mission.....!! If this is making any sense at all..............
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2239
    What's up Tab : Howzit! ^-^
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-12-22

AMP
    Natural: 44
    Power: 45
    Instinct: 42

Post by KatannaSan Fri Jan 18 2008, 00:12

If you know that you cannot post on one day, could you post twice as much on another in order to make up for it?
    Kunoichi_Ara
    Kunoichi_Ara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 755
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-19

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Kunoichi_Ara Fri Jan 18 2008, 00:37

If I dont post as much, it means my internet is being crappy. >,<
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Mon Jan 21 2008, 02:39

Bwah!

I won't be able to do this....

TT_TT
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Jan 22 2008, 13:26

yeah, i suppose thta would equal it all out KatannaSan, but as long as you weren't double posting or spamming or anything like that..............
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Tue Jan 22 2008, 20:06

Yeah, like instead of the ammount in which you're supposed to put up, you put twice as much one day if you know you're not able to log on tommorrow, or something.

Or even vice versa, if you didn't lig on the other day, you log on the next and yeah....
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack

Post by quater Tue Jan 22 2008, 20:58

Oh crap....People are doing this mission?

Awesome but PM me if you started in January so I can stat you kids.
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Tue Jan 22 2008, 23:17

-_-........

We're not THAT much younger than you! GAWD!

LMAO

JKJKJKJKJK

XD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Wed Jan 23 2008, 01:24

KatannaSan wrote:-_-........

We're not THAT much younger than you! GAWD!

LMAO

JKJKJKJKJK

XD

Psh. I dun know what you're talking about.
    I happen to be older than Q-sama. Cowboy
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Fri Jan 25 2008, 12:48

=_=..........

I think the big picture:

People don't nessisaraly act their age on this site.....
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Jan 29 2008, 15:02

Well, no your right, you know there is a forum about if anyone actually lies about their age on here................!!!
    KatannaSan
    KatannaSan
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by KatannaSan Wed Jan 30 2008, 00:27

...............right.....
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue Feb 05 2008, 14:18

cool Oh Yeah!
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Fri Mar 07 2008, 10:45

Cowboy this is cooler ^^
    rogue722
    Citizen

Number of posts : 1
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Post by rogue722 Mon Mar 24 2008, 07:23

umm hi
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1926
    Fanclubs : AkuRoku, SasuSaku
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67 / 10067 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 21
    Power: 19
    Instinct: 19

Post by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja Thu May 15 2008, 04:23

I have a slight problem. I come on where everyone else is sleeping or have gone out because of the different time zone. The only day I can post is Saturady and I would have to post 105 posts every Saturday, and I dont always have time for that....(which stinks)

But the rest I can do.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack

Post by quater Thu May 15 2008, 15:45

Well post in the ramen shop too
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Tue May 27 2008, 08:15

wow, cool.
    Menchimonster
    Menchimonster
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    What's up Tab : If you ever want an image made for your avi, sig, or anything else, feel free to PM me a request!
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-09

AMP
    Natural: 68
    Power: 68
    Instinct: 68

Post by Menchimonster Tue May 27 2008, 10:54

Yuriishi_Yhun wrote:GOOD GRIEF, Q-SAMA!
    You stretched the stinkin' page with those logos!
    At least you could have put a space between them or something!!
    XD

Hm....
    I might...
    *thinks about it*
    Oh Man...
    Thinking is hard....

geez that's nothing, you shjould see what a page looks like if they want to strech the page. and for brink on 2, keroro's awesome, we were good friends on CR, for our mutual love...

of KERORO GUNSO!!!
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Gaara*Of*The*Sand
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Gaara*Of*The*Sand Wed May 28 2008, 14:47

cool....sounds good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 18:45