WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
Yoyo
mung kuan
xkillingXforxGaara
Itachifan
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
Nidaime
rocknrolljunkie989
omega-xis
Brinckmyster
ninja poppy (NINJA)
Darklnk
happyangel
Saiyo
JCShikamaru
Q
-j0$3-
quater
22 posters

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Poll

Is this a good idea that you think lots of people can do if they aren't lazy?

[ 17 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ59%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [59%] 
    [ 5 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ17%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [17%] 
    [ 4 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ14%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ3%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ0%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 2HwAlpQ7%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 ORIszmu [7%] 

Total Votes: 29
    Poll closed
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by Brinckmyster Sat Sep 08 2007, 19:40

thanks. Glad to know that.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Sep 11 2007, 17:29

New member I recruited: Keroro from CR. I like this person, so be nice to them.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Sep 12 2007, 09:25

Thanks for the news Brinck. Did ya already get statted?
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Sep 13 2007, 17:49

quater wrote:Thanks for the news Brinck. Did ya already get statted?

That'd be a no Q.  Not yet.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 13 2007, 19:10

Could you get Keroro to post some?
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Sep 13 2007, 21:59

quater wrote:Could you get Keroro to post some?

I dunno, but I can try...
    rocknrolljunkie989
    rocknrolljunkie989
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 394
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-11

AMP
    Natural: 17
    Power: 17
    Instinct: 17

Post by rocknrolljunkie989 Sat Oct 06 2007, 14:33

I posted stuffs on Bebo and Quizilla. I also sent stuff to family/friends/slight aqquantinces. I hope some people decide to join. Oh, and I have stuff up in my locker at school.
    Nidaime
    Nidaime
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 575
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by Nidaime Sat Oct 13 2007, 17:48

if you make a pic, you can put the name of the website on the pic instead of your name... and post it on other sites!.. like avatars... just a thought
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1926
    Fanclubs : AkuRoku, SasuSaku
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67 / 10067 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

AMP
    Natural: 21
    Power: 19
    Instinct: 19

Post by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja Tue Oct 16 2007, 02:46

Umm Q-sama, do we have any banner for this site? Like ones we can put on other sites?

Cause that would be a good tp advertise it.

And I shall try to achive 15....if I can even get on the computer that is. -.-" annoying siblings.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 14:50

Nidaime wrote:if you make a pic, you can put the name of the website on the pic instead of your name... and post it on other sites!.. like avatars... just a thought

I do that with avatars a lot.

And yes we have 3 pics. Sorta. Use any of these you like.
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 4-18NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 4y5k8ia-22NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 WotNlogoentry

Not to mention we have like a hundred Clickable Userbars which are pretty cool too.
    Itachifan
    Itachifan
    Citizen

Number of posts : 635
    Fanclubs : Risembool Rangers
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-20

AMP
    Natural: 16
    Instinct: 15

Post by Itachifan Fri Oct 19 2007, 17:52

really, where?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Fri Oct 19 2007, 18:14

In the Ramen Shop one of the stickied threads.
    Itachifan
    Itachifan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Itachifan Fri Oct 19 2007, 19:03

ok, thx
    xkillingXforxGaara
    xkillingXforxGaara
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 567
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-09

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by xkillingXforxGaara Thu Nov 01 2007, 21:11

i am lazy
    mung kuan
    mung kuan
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5818
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power: 5
    Instinct: 5

Post by mung kuan Wed Nov 14 2007, 17:41

i can help out a bit in my free time... but i'll try to post more than once a day.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Wed Nov 14 2007, 18:29

I've stopped counting my posts... I know I get more than 15 a day when I'm on!
    Itachifan
    Itachifan
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Itachifan Thu Nov 15 2007, 13:38

shoot! I've been gone at a competition the past four days. I gotta catch up
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Thu Nov 15 2007, 13:39

Brinckmyster wrote:I've stopped counting my posts... I know I get more than 15 a day when I'm on!

I never started counting. I knew I got more than 15 every day.
    Oh Yeah!
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:20

you got that right Yurii-chan!  Didja tell Q you were doing this mission? (see first post)
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    What's up Tab : NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! - Page 2 JK0f7
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:26

No, I never really thought about it...
    Maybe I should....
    XD
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:35

well.... if you read his first posts, he says to PM him if you're gonna do the mission... unless he's changed it since then... *goes back to read first page again*
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:38

I've known about this for quite some time.
    But I wouldn't be able to get on every day for a month.
    We're leaving next Tuesday for about a week and I'll have no internet...
    Darn...
    A month? No can do...
    Unless he's willing to over-look my absense because of my 100 a day goal...
    >.>
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:45

Ask Q, not me.  He overlooked my Sunday abscenses 'cuz I always made up for it... Q's a reasonable Kazekage, I'm sure you guys can work it out...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Yoyo Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:46

Maybe I'll try...
    But that requires finding more people to recruit!
    I\'m Dead
    Off we go to Never Land!!!
    *flies away*
    XD
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Fri Nov 16 2007, 00:53

oh, you can do it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 05:55