WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Gaara*Of*The*Sand
Yoyo
mung kuan
xkillingXforxGaara
Itachifan
Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja
Nidaime
rocknrolljunkie989
omega-xis
Brinckmyster
ninja poppy (NINJA)
Darklnk
happyangel
Saiyo
JCShikamaru
Q
-j0$3-
quater
22 posters

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Poll

Is this a good idea that you think lots of people can do if they aren't lazy?

[ 17 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ59%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [59%] 
    [ 5 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ17%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [17%] 
    [ 4 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ14%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ3%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ0%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! 2HwAlpQ7%NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! ORIszmu [7%] 

Total Votes: 29
    Poll closed
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Empty NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by quater Sun Jul 29 2007, 21:03

I give this Mission B Rank because it is important. We have lost a String of new members to Mist. Not only that but we have also had a huge drop in regular posting by people. They are now 31 members strong us 27 and at our rate of growth (We were 5 up him at one point) it isn't looking positive folks.

So The Mission?

Part A: I would very much like it if you guys private Messaged your fellow Sand Ninja asking them to start posting more. You Must PM at least 5 people that aren't posting as much lately to Complete this. If you do successfully PM 5 people your stats in one area will be raised by 4 (you choose) and the other 2 slots raised by 2. By the Way I apologize to all of you I owe shinobi stats but from now on PM them to me so I can get on them right away please. So if any of you need Shinobi stats send the PM.

Part B: Advertise. If you can show me that your other site accounts (Myspace, Facebook, other anime forums, etc) you have put in your signature a link to WOTN and you are PMing other people on other sites to just join WOTN (but Sand village would be nice) you will gain 5 points in each slot. You are required to show 5 Sites that you are active in. For those of you not active in 5 sites then you can always go to places like youtube and post up a few links. The more links the more chances.

Alot of you people can get alot of people in one go.
    Myspace Link
    Facebook
    Gaia
    Deviantart
    and any other place. If ya did that I would approve.

Part C: You start getting people to join. I already said it's a 5 point up if people join and you refferred them. Well there is also going to be a special club set up soon for those who can successfully get 4 people to join the site and if you just get 4 people to join you will not only get 20 points but if all of sand got 4 people to join each...We'd grow 4 times bigger! And if those you got to join did...Well we'd be booming. BTW if they don't want to join Sand but a smaller village please push them on Rock since that is our Village Ally. Just saying ^_^

Part D: Post. Alot of you guys posted like mad to get to 150 and then just kind of stopped. So here is the new rule. However you have to tell me ahead of time if you want in on this certain group of rules because it would be unfair if I punished you unjustly and you need to think about it some. If you can everyday put up 15 posts. Just 15 (Believe me an extremely easy thing to do) for a month then you will get +3 Shinobi stats and a +6 for the slot of your choice. But in the beggining of each month (Starts August 1st) you must PM me telling your me your number of posts you have. Then everyday put up 15. I will be checking. And if at the end of the month you have done it you will get the added Shinobi stats plus whatever other bonuses I can give. For those of you who can post well over 15 sorry but it wont do you any good this is just 15. I post well over 15 a day and I know alot of other people not as awesome as I do it too. However, if you do fail to get 15 I will be taking away Shinobi Stats and you will have to ask sincerely next time. That's the rule sorry (And yes Negatives are possible here).
    I added this all together. In one slot alone you can get 35 more points in one Slot plus 30 in all the others! That's quite alot and I promise this will be the only mission, for a long time at least, that will do anything like this. It's also not even a hard mission to do. As Kazekage I have gotten well over 4 of my internet pals to join. Maybe not all stayed but I tried. I also have advertised on all my other accounts and no one looks at me like I am crazy. I do post alot and I PM our fellow Sand nin. Point is it's possible to do and people wont laugh so just take a step and do it. It will pay off for you and possibly your friend if they like the site.

I am not ruthless dictatorial I can be talked too if for whatever reasons you can't get on or all your people who join don't stay. But seriously people. This Mission is not all that difficult and will get you a lot of Shinobi Stats. Plus for those who get 4 to join and say on get admissions to a secret Forum. But this being a new rule sorry those who have gotten people to join in the past doesn't count (I will be adding those points tho when ya send the PM).

Well I have said quite a lot. Please Read this all you people who like to skip over long things! :sleep:

Last edited by quater on Thu Sep 03 2009, 17:07; edited 3 times in total
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by -j0$3- Sun Jul 29 2007, 21:23

this is illegal somehow!
    Q
    Q
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5310
    What's up Tab : I failed.
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: ZerQ
    Power: ZerQ
    Instinct: ZerQ

NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Empty Re: NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!!

Post by Q Sun Jul 29 2007, 21:27

ill allow it cuz it made me chuckle
    -j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Post by -j0$3- Sun Jul 29 2007, 21:28

fine im ok with it i guess but i still doont knwo who i stole from you...
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Sun Jul 29 2007, 21:44

...Well as a Kazekage I am making the missions...

Naw just kidding but I wasn't doing this just because of Mist I want to make this site bigger and my village bigger. That was just a secondary bonus to throw in.

BTW Get the heck outta My forumz!

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30 2007, 16:54; edited 1 time in total
    JCShikamaru
    JCShikamaru
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 328
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-10

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 20
    Instinct: 20

Post by JCShikamaru Mon Jul 30 2007, 02:41

yeah sorry about not posting much Q but I've just been busy getting all the stuff I need for my return to school on august 8 so I haven't been able to get on much and once school starts I'll probably be on even less . Maybe I'll be able to get on in the weekends.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Mon Jul 30 2007, 16:55

Ok :(
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Alicetogetherdfhb
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Mon Jul 30 2007, 19:57

yeah sorry about not posting to i've been busy with dragon baoting and my granparents keep asking my to do stuff with them and my coz jazz BC she here from Ontario anyway i'll do the posting this site on My Myspace
    happyangel
    happyangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 890
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-12

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by happyangel Wed Aug 01 2007, 12:16

wow, lotsa people were busy doing stuff.
    Saiyo
    Saiyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 5544
    What's up Tab : Only in Wonderland do you have teapartys at midnight.

lets go back to when dubbing wasn't screwed over every time

-American War Movies
    They are fighting the Russians when suddenly aliens attack,
    so then they band together with the Russians to exterminate the aliens.
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Alicetogetherdfhb
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! RandomGIFTest

Fanclubs : if there was club for awesome plant ninjas maybe...
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 29
    Power: 29
    Instinct: 27

Post by Saiyo Sun Aug 05 2007, 23:48

well duh we do have lives
    Darklnk
    Darklnk
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 167
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-14

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Darklnk Mon Aug 06 2007, 20:52

Am to lazy read all that.
    ninja poppy (NINJA)
    ninja poppy (NINJA)
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-07

AMP

Post by ninja poppy (NINJA) Wed Aug 08 2007, 11:52

Darklnk wrote:Am to lazy read all that.
    i second that emotion :bounce: i only read the last three posts.... >____>
    ninja poppy (NINJA)
    ninja poppy (NINJA)
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-07

AMP

Post by ninja poppy (NINJA) Wed Aug 08 2007, 11:55

it's possible though...just not for a procrastinator like me...^-^;
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 2690
    What's up Tab : Sorry if I'm not on much right now... I need a job!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Optomist Club, Jesus Freaks
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP
    Natural: 65
    Power: 65
    Instinct: 65

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Aug 09 2007, 16:16

ninja poppy (NINJA) wrote:
    Darklnk wrote:Am to lazy read all that.
    i second that emotion :bounce: i only read the last three posts.... >____>

I third that! Q? Can't you make it simpler? :confused:
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Aug 14 2007, 16:09

I split it up in to three parts you bunch of lazies!
    omega-xis
    omega-xis
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 763
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-15

AMP
    Natural: 13
    Power: 13
    Instinct: 13

Post by omega-xis Wed Aug 15 2007, 19:31

if you instant message put it on your profile
    happyangel
    happyangel
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 890
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-12

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by happyangel Thu Aug 16 2007, 09:29

i, who read it all, will summarize it for you:

1) PM OTHER PEOPLE TO POST MORE (BLACKMAIL/BRIBERY ALWAYS WORKS TOO. LOL)

2) ADVERTISE

3) BRIBE/BLACKMAIL/PERSUADE/FORCE PEOPLE TO JOIN

4) POST POST POST POST POST MORE

PEOPLE WHO DO THESE THINGS WILL GET REWARDED.

did it help?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sun Aug 19 2007, 15:05

Well happan summed it up yes.
    Darklnk
    Darklnk
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 167
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Darklnk Mon Aug 20 2007, 19:55

Ok thats, better.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100NEW MISSION B RANK!!!IMPORTANT!!!READ THIS!!!YES YOU!!! Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Tue Sep 04 2007, 10:53

happyangel wrote:i, who read it all, will summarize it for you:

2) ADVERTISE

did it help?

yup! Much better! :Ninja :
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue Sep 04 2007, 17:51

Brinckmyster wrote:
    happyangel wrote:i, who read it all, will summarize it for you:

2) ADVERTISE

did it help?

yup! Much better! :Ninja :

You simpletons.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Wed Sep 05 2007, 13:18

pretty much, yea. Simple is the best way to go when you're in school. :study:
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Sep 05 2007, 18:11

I am in school. :suspect:
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Sep 06 2007, 13:56

So you should understand the importance of keeping things simple.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 06 2007, 17:46

Brinckmyster wrote:So you should understand the importance of keeping things simple.

Well w/e.

The Mission still stands for those who want in on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 09:50