WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
GaaraxHana
Fakeout
Sayge Kitsune
kittyQ
seshimazi
Lunami
AtaruSabrMaster
shsazeroth
-j0$3-
kai[bloodshot]
spyke543
Azami
UnknownMarauder
knssquad
teikiatsu
jake989
KakashiHatake_roxs
blood.soaked.angel
Shemoku
Destinykil
Friesenator
Raimaru
Hiiatte
KarateKeyaQ
Seiei
Kugutsu_Kokuo
Aichu
Laura-Chan
Choushi
Loki
Michael
bishounnenX
.Virus
RLO-CHAN
namine
Ren
NarutoBoyFreakah
LyricalM
sabaku no ketsueki
neon kun
Titaniumxvx
Sado
KatannaSan
Dancing Mist
D-Dei
Yoyo
theBOSS.
amaterasu
Claud-kun
Kagamiko
TheFirstKnight
Meika-Chan
SilverLegionare
Angelic Harmony
Sasori Kung fu masta
Kunoichi_Ara
Horai
Banouin
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
dark_Raptor
quater
Renden2005
KABUTOISAMAZING
67 posters

Are you a Christian?

Poll

Are you a Christian?

[ 47 ]
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 2HwAlpQ55%Are you a Christian? - Page 20 ORIszmu [55%] 
    [ 38 ]
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 2HwAlpQ45%Are you a Christian? - Page 20 ORIszmu [45%] 

Total Votes: 85
    Poll closed
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Empty Re: Are you a Christian?

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:47

oh, okay. ^^ well, i guess if it gets to you, then you shouldn't look at this thread anymore. ^^

i will, though. even if people will contradict it. ^^
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Mon Apr 07 2008, 06:19

Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:your religon is so confusing where are the dinos i mean they were alive before man and yet the bible says that adam and eve were the first life forms on earth so how do you explain that neon kun? Evil Glare

God made plants and animals before Adam and Eve, humans were God's last creation.

Some people think that the fact that dinosaurs once existed and no longer exist proves evolution, but dinosaurs have nothing to do with evolution. Dinosaurs present no problem at all to Bible-believing Christians. It cannot be denied that dinosaurs once existed on the earth, for fossilized skeletons of these huge creatures have been unearthed. They werem no doubt, the dragons mentioned several times in the Bible. (see, for example, Ps. 74:13; 91:13; 148:7; Isa. 43:21). The Bible seems to describe two dinosaurs called the behemoth and the leviathan (Job 40, 41).
    Careful study of the great Flood of Noah's day reveals that the topogaphy (landscape) of the earth was drastically changed by the great amount of water that God caused to cover the entire earth. Discoveries of plant fossils at the South Pole tell us that at one time our world had a much more temperate climate than it has today; thus deserts and frozen areas probably did not exist before the Flood. This, together with the smaller human population, would mean a great abundance of vegitation for these huge animals.
    Contrary to the beliefs of evolutionists, the dragons (dinosaurs) existed at the same time as men. It is highly probable that they eventually disappeared from the world (became extinct) after the Flood because of the drastic change in climate. Dinosaurs are not an evidence of evolution; they are simply one more manifestation of the wondrous variety in God's mervelous work of creation!

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. You are telling me the bible says dinousaurs existed alongside with humans, while the truth is they existed millions of years before we did. What the text says is incorrect. Next time, read what you are copying before you use it as an argument please.

actually kagamiko, you weren't there when the dinosaurs were there, so its 100% percent possible that they were living besides huimans because the bible is a writen document (ok a collection) that state humans live beside humans, there is nothing to deny that so its 100% possible

Neither where the ones who wrote all of those pergaments. It's a fact that the bible as we know it was authored around year 300. Just for the fun of it, lets pretend the authors used actual documents as references. That means the oldest documents they could have used would have been around 3000 years old (5000 for us now). IF there by any chance would have said anything about 'giant, scary, maneating creatures, higher than everything else', what would the probability of it being true be? Not high, let me tell you that.

All living creatures are inhaling this chemical called Carbon-14, and it's stored in the body. When we die we stop inhaling it and the amount of Carbon-14 will lessen. With time the chemical decreses, and trough measuring the amount of Carbon-14 in a fossil we can date it. This method can only date carbonaceous materials that are 60.000 years or younger, because after 60.000 Carbon-14 has completly disappeared from the object. None of the dinosaur fossiles that have been found has been young enough to be dated with the Carbon-14 method, in other words, all of them has been older than 60.000 years.

With the art of writing being 5000 years old there is a gap of 55000 years without any kinds of dinosaurs. What the 5000 years old pergaments would have told would be stories.

And how accurate is a story that is 55000 years old? When a story travels from mouth to mouth it changes all the time. If there was such story that told of present living dinosaurs, it would probably originaly have been about someone who saw a giant lizard or something.

Besides, if the dinosaurs would have lived alongside man they would be the dominating rase on earth. 120 million years produces a lot of babydinosaurs. If there still would have been dinosaurs when man evolved, we would have been eaten. The small amount that could have a chance to make it would nowere be near enough to be anicestors to the 6.7 billion people inhabiting the world today.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Mon Apr 07 2008, 06:25

neon kun wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:is he a satan worshiper?

srry........... i was replying to somthing on a different page...

Haha no worries.

But guys, I'm not forcing you guys to believe. People believe what they want. But trust me, it is literally HELL without Jesus. And hell isn't a place you want to go to. It may seem cool while you're here, but once you get there there's no turning back.

The End. XD

That depends on the person. I choose not to belive in Jesus because defining myself as a christian would be a hell to me.

why is that? I feel really good and very happy being a Christian. ^^

I am happy you feel happy being a christian. But I would feel bad being it. I think I've already said that somewhere in the thread, so I'll just quote that ^^

Or maybe I won't, cause I don't remember where I wrote it :p. Anyway, I don't want to be a christian because that would make me feel insigificant any unuseful. My life wouldn't be worth anything to me, and I'd just walk around being sad. I've choosen to belive in my friends and those around me instead of beliving in Jesus, someone I can't be sure existed.
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5375
    What's up Tab : My coat-tails...quit riding them.
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 103
    Power: 130
    Instinct: 111

Post by Sado Mon Apr 07 2008, 14:57

Kagamiko wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:your religon is so confusing where are the dinos i mean they were alive before man and yet the bible says that adam and eve were the first life forms on earth so how do you explain that neon kun? Evil Glare

God made plants and animals before Adam and Eve, humans were God's last creation.

Some people think that the fact that dinosaurs once existed and no longer exist proves evolution, but dinosaurs have nothing to do with evolution. Dinosaurs present no problem at all to Bible-believing Christians. It cannot be denied that dinosaurs once existed on the earth, for fossilized skeletons of these huge creatures have been unearthed. They werem no doubt, the dragons mentioned several times in the Bible. (see, for example, Ps. 74:13; 91:13; 148:7; Isa. 43:21). The Bible seems to describe two dinosaurs called the behemoth and the leviathan (Job 40, 41).
    Careful study of the great Flood of Noah's day reveals that the topogaphy (landscape) of the earth was drastically changed by the great amount of water that God caused to cover the entire earth. Discoveries of plant fossils at the South Pole tell us that at one time our world had a much more temperate climate than it has today; thus deserts and frozen areas probably did not exist before the Flood. This, together with the smaller human population, would mean a great abundance of vegitation for these huge animals.
    Contrary to the beliefs of evolutionists, the dragons (dinosaurs) existed at the same time as men. It is highly probable that they eventually disappeared from the world (became extinct) after the Flood because of the drastic change in climate. Dinosaurs are not an evidence of evolution; they are simply one more manifestation of the wondrous variety in God's mervelous work of creation!

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. You are telling me the bible says dinousaurs existed alongside with humans, while the truth is they existed millions of years before we did. What the text says is incorrect. Next time, read what you are copying before you use it as an argument please.

actually kagamiko, you weren't there when the dinosaurs were there, so its 100% percent possible that they were living besides huimans because the bible is a writen document (ok a collection) that state humans live beside humans, there is nothing to deny that so its 100% possible

Neither where the ones who wrote all of those pergaments. It's a fact that the bible as we know it was authored around year 300. Just for the fun of it, lets pretend the authors used actual documents as references. That means the oldest documents they could have used would have been around 3000 years old (5000 for us now). IF there by any chance would have said anything about 'giant, scary, maneating creatures, higher than everything else', what would the probability of it being true be? Not high, let me tell you that.

All living creatures are inhaling this chemical called Carbon-14, and it's stored in the body. When we die we stop inhaling it and the amount of Carbon-14 will lessen. With time the chemical decreses, and trough measuring the amount of Carbon-14 in a fossil we can date it. This method can only date carbonaceous materials that are 60.000 years or younger, because after 60.000 Carbon-14 has completly disappeared from the object. None of the dinosaur fossiles that have been found has been young enough to be dated with the Carbon-14 method, in other words, all of them has been older than 60.000 years.

With the art of writing being 5000 years old there is a gap of 55000 years without any kinds of dinosaurs. What the 5000 years old pergaments would have told would be stories.

And how accurate is a story that is 55000 years old? When a story travels from mouth to mouth it changes all the time. If there was such story that told of present living dinosaurs, it would probably originaly have been about someone who saw a giant lizard or something.

Besides, if the dinosaurs would have lived alongside man they would be the dominating rase on earth. 120 million years produces a lot of babydinosaurs. If there still would have been dinosaurs when man evolved, we would have been eaten. The small amount that could have a chance to make it would nowere be near enough to be anicestors to the 6.7 billion people inhabiting the world today.

Nice! Though I would like to edit one thing, the carbon-14 dating actually measures the ratio of carbon-12 (which stays constant) to carbon-14 (which decays over time.) But other than that one little thing, I'm on board.
    blood.soaked.angel
    blood.soaked.angel
    Citizen

Number of posts : 28
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

AMP

Post by blood.soaked.angel Mon Apr 07 2008, 17:29

whats so great about christianity what do you get out of it ?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Mon Apr 07 2008, 18:24

blood.soaked.angel wrote:whats so great about christianity what do you get out of it ?

How about, Unconditional love, eternal hope, guidance, happiness, and knowing you are in the Will of eternally correct God?

To Kagamiko: Wrong thread ^_^

This isn't a DEBATE Christians thread on their beliefs that are unlike that of Evolution, it's just a simple thread asking who are Christians and it also would make sense to apply Christian ideas here.

However, that you posted so much didn't make you look intelligent or right in my opinion. It made you look overly aggressive for a fight.

I'll admit, it was growing into a debate, but you could have made one point. And I can't say I don't do that kind of thing Hehehe...

Just saying why I wont answer that post here.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Mon Apr 07 2008, 18:25

Kagamiko wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

i am not gonna argue, why argue if humans lived with dinosaurs, what impact will it make on everyday life?
    none, its rather unnecesary if you ask me. And we haven't really discussed the main point of (you'd say religion, we don't because its not [seriously learn the difference] its a relationship with Jesus Christ) we (Christians) are just people who believed in our hearts and proclaimed with our mouths that Jesus Christ is Lord and that he died to give us the chance to go to heaven and that he rose from the dead.
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Tue Apr 08 2008, 11:44

I don't know what I am
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 08 2008, 12:01

Kagamiko wrote:
    neon kun wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:

Haha no worries.

But guys, I'm not forcing you guys to believe. People believe what they want. But trust me, it is literally HELL without Jesus. And hell isn't a place you want to go to. It may seem cool while you're here, but once you get there there's no turning back.

The End. XD

That depends on the person. I choose not to belive in Jesus because defining myself as a christian would be a hell to me.

I am happy you feel happy being a christian. But I would feel bad being it. I think I've already said that somewhere in the thread, so I'll just quote that ^^

Or maybe I won't, cause I don't remember where I wrote it :p. Anyway, I don't want to be a christian because that would make me feel insigificant any unuseful. My life wouldn't be worth anything to me, and I'd just walk around being sad. I've choosen to belive in my friends and those around me instead of beliving in Jesus, someone I can't be sure existed.

i believe in my friends.. my current family.. and still love being Christian. My religion does not get in the way of how I live.. rather, it helps me be a better person. ^^ I don't really.. understand your reason.. i'm sorry...
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Apr 08 2008, 17:08

Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

i am not gonna argue, why argue if humans lived with dinosaurs, what impact will it make on everyday life?
    none, its rather unnecesary if you ask me. And we haven't really discussed the main point of (you'd say religion, we don't because its not [seriously learn the difference] its a relationship with Jesus Christ) we (Christians) are just people who believed in our hearts and proclaimed with our mouths that Jesus Christ is Lord and that he died to give us the chance to go to heaven and that he rose from the dead.

I'm saying religion because to me it's still a religion. I truly think it's awesome that you define it as a relationship, because then you make it more than just a titel, but I'm not gonna stop calling it a religion or being religious because to me there is no differens. Sorry. Anyway, I support you for beliving in Jesus, and the reason why I have post in this thread is because I want to be supported because I don't.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Apr 08 2008, 17:09

neon kun wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    neon kun wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:

Haha no worries.

The End. XD

i believe in my friends.. my current family.. and still love being Christian. My religion does not get in the way of how I live.. rather, it helps me be a better person. ^^ I don't really.. understand your reason.. i'm sorry...

That's okay. I don't understand why you belive in Jesus, so I guess we're even :P
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Tue Apr 08 2008, 17:11

Sado wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

Nice! Though I would like to edit one thing, the carbon-14 dating actually measures the ratio of carbon-12 (which stays constant) to carbon-14 (which decays over time.) But other than that one little thing, I'm on board.

... darn, I guess I have to re-read the biology book :P It has been at least a year since we talked about it last ^^
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:01

Or you could just use the incredible edible internet! Like I admittedly did to double check on how it worked...
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:08

oh, interblag!!!
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:09

No Ama, The Blag-o-sphere.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:12

oh, tuché
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:13

With a deft feint and a parry Sado takes the first point of the match!
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:16

i can't beat you though -_-
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sado Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:20

Sure you can Ama, you've got the magic...or the force...or something to that effect.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Tue Apr 08 2008, 21:22

nah, thats all been put into helping people
    i can't debate that why i'll leave it for Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Tue Apr 08 2008, 22:25

My name is Q...
    teikiatsu
    teikiatsu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2871
    What's up Tab : i exist to make people feel better about themselves
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-13

AMP
    Natural: 37
    Power: 35
    Instinct: 35

Post by teikiatsu Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:31

i hope all christians burn in hell de gozaru <3
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:35

with the <3 behind it looked incrediably cute at the same time as you scare me <3
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:42

teikiatsu wrote:

that's stupid. do you hear us saying 'i hope all not christians die and rot in hell or wherever'?
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Wed Apr 09 2008, 04:47

teikiatsu wrote:

That's it. I'm banning myself from this thread. Sigh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content