WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
GaaraxHana
Fakeout
Sayge Kitsune
kittyQ
seshimazi
Lunami
AtaruSabrMaster
shsazeroth
-j0$3-
kai[bloodshot]
spyke543
Azami
UnknownMarauder
knssquad
teikiatsu
jake989
KakashiHatake_roxs
blood.soaked.angel
Shemoku
Destinykil
Friesenator
Raimaru
Hiiatte
KarateKeyaQ
Seiei
Kugutsu_Kokuo
Aichu
Laura-Chan
Choushi
Loki
Michael
bishounnenX
.Virus
RLO-CHAN
namine
Ren
NarutoBoyFreakah
LyricalM
sabaku no ketsueki
neon kun
Titaniumxvx
Sado
KatannaSan
Dancing Mist
D-Dei
Yoyo
theBOSS.
amaterasu
Claud-kun
Kagamiko
TheFirstKnight
Meika-Chan
SilverLegionare
Angelic Harmony
Sasori Kung fu masta
Kunoichi_Ara
Horai
Banouin
CrispinFreemanWatcher16
dark_Raptor
quater
Renden2005
KABUTOISAMAZING
67 posters

Are you a Christian?

Poll

Are you a Christian?

[ 47 ]
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 2HwAlpQ55%Are you a Christian? - Page 19 ORIszmu [55%] 
    [ 38 ]
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 2HwAlpQ45%Are you a Christian? - Page 19 ORIszmu [45%] 

Total Votes: 85
    Poll closed
    Hiiatte
    Hiiatte
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 2677
    What's up Tab : I'm gonna be Kurokage someday! BELIEVE IT!!!
    Fanclubs : Neji and Kiba FC the n00b controll squad
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-13

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Empty Re: Are you a Christian?

Post by Hiiatte Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:46

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:aaahhhhhh all you christians are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh No! (jumps out window) OMG NO!

I think you need a talk with my Grandma...Evil Plan

we aint crazy!
    blood.soaked.angel
    blood.soaked.angel
    Citizen

Number of posts : 28
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-24

AMP

Post by blood.soaked.angel Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:49

yes you are STFU!
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 15048
    What's up Tab : Hi, Miss Alice...
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:53

Hiiatte wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:is he a satan worshiper?

srry........... i was replying to somthing on a different page...

Haha no worries.

But guys, I'm not forcing you guys to believe. People believe what they want. But trust me, it is literally HELL without Jesus. And hell isn't a place you want to go to. It may seem cool while you're here, but once you get there there's no turning back.

The End. XD
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:54

Hiiatte wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:aaahhhhhh all you christians are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh No! (jumps out window) OMG NO!

we aint crazy!

Eh? Dazed
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5375
    What's up Tab : My coat-tails...quit riding them.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 103
    Power: 130
    Instinct: 111

Post by Sado Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:56

They're not crazy, they just believe in something that we don't and I'm fine with that as long as they're not pushing their beliefs on me or using it to justify violent or dangerous actions, and so should you be.

If you want to put forward a valid argument of why their beliefs may be illogical in your eyes go ahead, in fact I encourage it and will probably attempt to back you up with my own limited knowledge, but just saying "you're crazy" is making all us other atheists and nonbelievers seem wholly unreasonable.
    blood.soaked.angel
    blood.soaked.angel
    Citizen

Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by blood.soaked.angel Sat Apr 05 2008, 16:17

but those chistian schools scare me with all those perverted students. :wtf:bad experience and thats why im not a christian and dont go to private christian schools.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Apr 05 2008, 16:19

blood.soaked.angel wrote:but those chistian schools scare me with all those perverted students. :wtf:bad experience and thats why im not a christian and dont go to private christian schools.

Perverted students? What do you mean? Christians aren't perverted...Being a Christian is rather fun...Pity Pity
    Sado
    Sado
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5375
    What's up Tab : My coat-tails...quit riding them.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-11-13

AMP
    Natural: 103
    Power: 130
    Instinct: 111

Post by Sado Sat Apr 05 2008, 16:36

blood.soaked.angel wrote:but those chistian schools scare me with all those perverted students. :wtf:bad experience and thats why im not a christian and dont go to private christian schools.

Sweeping generalizations about an entire group of people are rarely accurate, that one was no exception...
    blood.soaked.angel
    blood.soaked.angel
    Citizen

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by blood.soaked.angel Sat Apr 05 2008, 17:10

at my old christian private school named pantego christian acadamy there were a ton of perverts so all you people that go to christian private svhools i advise you not to go to that one and there was another one bet i cant remember the name of it
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sat Apr 05 2008, 19:26

Hiiatte wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

we aint crazy!

i'm crazy
    i'm christian
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Sat Apr 05 2008, 19:44

Amaterasu wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

we aint crazy!

i'm crazy
    i'm christian

I'M HECKA CRRRRRRAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WEHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and I;m a Christian.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Apr 06 2008, 08:36

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Amaterasu wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

we aint crazy!

i'm crazy
    i'm christian

I'M HECKA CRRRRRRAZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WEHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and I;m a Christian.

lol-(means learning our language)
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 06 2008, 08:49

same here.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 6578
    What's up Tab : YOU HAVE EARNED A TROPHY!

"HOLY SHIZNAT You're Still Alive!"
    Size: Bronze
    -Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-20

AMP
    Natural: 15
    Power: 15
    Instinct: 15

Post by Kagamiko Sun Apr 06 2008, 16:48

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:your religon is so confusing where are the dinos i mean they were alive before man and yet the bible says that adam and eve were the first life forms on earth so how do you explain that neon kun? Evil Glare

God made plants and animals before Adam and Eve, humans were God's last creation.

Some people think that the fact that dinosaurs once existed and no longer exist proves evolution, but dinosaurs have nothing to do with evolution. Dinosaurs present no problem at all to Bible-believing Christians. It cannot be denied that dinosaurs once existed on the earth, for fossilized skeletons of these huge creatures have been unearthed. They werem no doubt, the dragons mentioned several times in the Bible. (see, for example, Ps. 74:13; 91:13; 148:7; Isa. 43:21). The Bible seems to describe two dinosaurs called the behemoth and the leviathan (Job 40, 41).
    Careful study of the great Flood of Noah's day reveals that the topogaphy (landscape) of the earth was drastically changed by the great amount of water that God caused to cover the entire earth. Discoveries of plant fossils at the South Pole tell us that at one time our world had a much more temperate climate than it has today; thus deserts and frozen areas probably did not exist before the Flood. This, together with the smaller human population, would mean a great abundance of vegitation for these huge animals.
    Contrary to the beliefs of evolutionists, the dragons (dinosaurs) existed at the same time as men. It is highly probable that they eventually disappeared from the world (became extinct) after the Flood because of the drastic change in climate. Dinosaurs are not an evidence of evolution; they are simply one more manifestation of the wondrous variety in God's mervelous work of creation!

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. You are telling me the bible says dinousaurs existed alongside with humans, while the truth is they existed millions of years before we did. What the text says is incorrect. Next time, read what you are copying before you use it as an argument please.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

-Don't post in storm for like, 8 months, then come back and start posting somewhat regularly with no warning!
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sun Apr 06 2008, 16:49

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:

Haha no worries.

But guys, I'm not forcing you guys to believe. People believe what they want. But trust me, it is literally HELL without Jesus. And hell isn't a place you want to go to. It may seem cool while you're here, but once you get there there's no turning back.

The End. XD

That depends on the person. I choose not to belive in Jesus because defining myself as a christian would be a hell to me.
    Kagamiko
    Kagamiko
    Citizen

Female

Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Kagamiko Sun Apr 06 2008, 16:54

Sado wrote:

Sweeping generalizations about an entire group of people are rarely accurate, that one was no exception...

Sados right, generalizing people is wrong. This is a debate thread, prejudices and silly posts like 'gf!!!BKDLGHSDUFG$^^&)DFHUSODFH.dhsuohd' doesn't belong here.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Sun Apr 06 2008, 17:10

blood.soaked.angel wrote:at my old christian private school named pantego christian acadamy there were a ton of perverts so all you people that go to christian private svhools i advise you not to go to that one and there was another one bet i cant remember the name of it

"Not all who say 'lord, lord' will enter my kingdom"

Forget what book/verse that's from, or even if that's the right wording...but you get my point.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Sun Apr 06 2008, 17:11

Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    blood.soaked.angel wrote:your religon is so confusing where are the dinos i mean they were alive before man and yet the bible says that adam and eve were the first life forms on earth so how do you explain that neon kun? Evil Glare

God made plants and animals before Adam and Eve, humans were God's last creation.

Some people think that the fact that dinosaurs once existed and no longer exist proves evolution, but dinosaurs have nothing to do with evolution. Dinosaurs present no problem at all to Bible-believing Christians. It cannot be denied that dinosaurs once existed on the earth, for fossilized skeletons of these huge creatures have been unearthed. They werem no doubt, the dragons mentioned several times in the Bible. (see, for example, Ps. 74:13; 91:13; 148:7; Isa. 43:21). The Bible seems to describe two dinosaurs called the behemoth and the leviathan (Job 40, 41).
    Careful study of the great Flood of Noah's day reveals that the topogaphy (landscape) of the earth was drastically changed by the great amount of water that God caused to cover the entire earth. Discoveries of plant fossils at the South Pole tell us that at one time our world had a much more temperate climate than it has today; thus deserts and frozen areas probably did not exist before the Flood. This, together with the smaller human population, would mean a great abundance of vegitation for these huge animals.
    Contrary to the beliefs of evolutionists, the dragons (dinosaurs) existed at the same time as men. It is highly probable that they eventually disappeared from the world (became extinct) after the Flood because of the drastic change in climate. Dinosaurs are not an evidence of evolution; they are simply one more manifestation of the wondrous variety in God's mervelous work of creation!

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. You are telling me the bible says dinousaurs existed alongside with humans, while the truth is they existed millions of years before we did. What the text says is incorrect. Next time, read what you are copying before you use it as an argument please.

Who says they existed millions of years before we did?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Sun Apr 06 2008, 17:31

Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

actually kagamiko, you weren't there when the dinosaurs were there, so its 100% percent possible that they were living besides huimans because the bible is a writen document (ok a collection) that state humans live beside humans, there is nothing to deny that so its 100% possible
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :
    Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Are you a Christian? - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:10

Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Hiiatte wrote:

Haha no worries.

The End. XD

That depends on the person. I choose not to belive in Jesus because defining myself as a christian would be a hell to me.

why is that? I feel really good and very happy being a Christian. ^^
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:16

Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

...I'm not even gonna reply to that. Crying Damn It! NO! NO! NO! Pissed Darn... Sigh...
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:38

NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:
    Kagamiko wrote:
    NarutoBoyFreakah wrote:

...I'm not even gonna reply to that. Crying Damn It! NO! NO! NO! Pissed Darn... Sigh...

actually.. it made a lot of sense to me.
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:39

I'm not gonna look at this thread anymore.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:44

why not?
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    NarutoBoyFreakah
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NarutoBoyFreakah Mon Apr 07 2008, 02:45

because people don't appreciate my religion and it gets to me XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content