WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTNOPOLIS ANNOUNCEMENT

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTNOPOLIS ANNOUNCEMENT Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTNOPOLIS ANNOUNCEMENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTNOPOLIS ANNOUNCEMENT Empty WOTNOPOLIS ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by quater Wed Feb 23 2011, 22:04

Just wanted to let you guys know that WOTNOPOLIS is being continued over on: www.animearmageddon.forumotion.com in the writing section.

It is open and easy to view, so you don't have to join AA to read WOTNOPOLIS.

However, I'd like it if you did. Not to boost AA's ratings or anything, but just because I'd like to know what you guys think and you can't do that without commenting. And I love reading your guys's comments. Knowing you guys enjoy parts of the story make me extremely happy.

Anywho, I'm posting up chapters 20 and 21 over there in a bit (like, the next few days but by the time you read this post it could easily be up) so the story has actually progressed quite a bit past this point. I've been getting a chapter written a week for about a month now and plan to for a ways to come. And WOTNOPOLIS will be finished at chapter 31. It'll be over by about the time summer begins.

I say all this to say: If you like this story, get your butt over to AA so you can keep up with it.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 07:55