WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was born this way! - Yeah right.

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    I was born this way! - Yeah right.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100I was born this way! - Yeah right.  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

I was born this way! - Yeah right.  - Page 3 Empty I was born this way! - Yeah right.

Post by Banouin

Alright. Let me start by saying one little thing: I do not and never will hate you if you are gay. Yes. This is about gay people.

With that being said, I can go on.

What I do hate however is the line: "I was born this way!" Or a better one: "God made me this way" Na, sorry to tell ya. God did not make you that way. Nor were you born that way. That's really really really like trying to say I was born loving tacos. Or BBT, Or scrubs, or pizza, or playing games, or Posting on WotN. Sorry. Was not born this way. Over time I found out what I liked and I disliked.

Things like that change over time or on what you have around you in your life. I had games and comps and anime around me. So I started to like them.

This is not to place hate on gays, again. I don't hate you. But.

You.
    Were.
    Not.
    Born.
    Gay.

You choose to be that way. Like I choose to enjoy girls. *CoughRedheadsCough*

On another note, There was this church that put up a sign that said: No gays in heaven, Thank god.

As messed up as it was, I laughed.

Last edited by Banouin on Wed Jun 30 2010, 06:55; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Jul 05 2010, 22:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

Yessir!

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 19:16